Live While We're Criminals (N...

By 1DsLady

"They say I'm a criminal. A theif. With no respect for anyone, or anything. Listen. I don't go looking for tr... More

Live While We're Criminals
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 27

1.2K 40 20
By 1DsLady

-IMPORTANT A/N PLEASE READ-

-FIRST IMPORTANT NEWS- This fanfic is now on the app Justin Bieber Fanfiction!! So if you have an iPod or iPhone, go download it and you can read it on the go!! :) -SECOND IMPORTANT NEWS (MOST IMPORTANT)- We made a poll to see how many of you guys want an end date. You know, if you want a specific date in which this fanfic should be finished. So please EVERYONE check this poll out!!!!! http://form.jotform.us/form/31101843328142 it can also be found on our website, under "Polls"! So go take the quick survey and tell us what you think!! :) well enough of this ranting, enjoy chapter 27! :) xx- Denny Xx

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 27

Allison

             -PLEASE READ A/N BEFORE CONTINUING TO READ!-

       I backed up, my knees hitting the edge of the bed. They buckled, and I found myself falling on to the bed. The soft sheets entangling me and making me disappear from sights. But it was still not a good escape. I sat up, the sheets still around me, and went to the other side of the bed, until I was at the very edge. 

       Louis stalked in, his eyes never leaving me. His brown hair was going to one side on his forehead, reaching his eyes. I remember seeing pictures of him on the show the X-Factor. His hair looks exactly like it was back then. It isn't styled up into a quiff like it normally is. He looks better like that, it really shows off his high cheek bones. 

      "I'm glad you're awake, Allison," Louis whispered. When I first met Louis he was so nice. So carefree, almost as if he didn't give a damn about anyone or anything. Almost like a young child. Now he's changed so much in the couple of days. What happened to him?

       His eyes still looked as if he wanted to make a joke out of this entire situation, but his posture remained still. 

         "Fuck off, you son of a bitch!" I spat. My lips pressed together, and I felt my jaw clench. Niall looked down, probably praying that the world would just split open and he could jump inside, so he could disappear from this conversation. 

       "Niall, how could you bring me here? Don't you know what Louis wants to do?" I said. My voice cracked, and I felt a tear falling down my cheek. Niall betrayed me. He gave me hopes that I would be safe here, and then he just crushed my hopes. 

         More tears started to flow down my cheeks as Niall looked at me. His eyes full of tears as well, and his face red from crying. 

       "I had no other choice, Allison," he whispered. His voice barely audible. I closed my eyes, waiting for the tears to stop flowing like a stream of river. But they never stopped. 

       I wiped my face, and covered my eyes with my hand. I don't know why I did it, I mean Louis had already seen that I cried. Was I trying to prove that even if I cry, I am still stronger than Louis? 

     I removed my hand from my eyes, and wiped my face again. The tears stopped flowing and I centered my attention on Louis. His hands were at his side, and his face was tilted. Louis's face showed… Pity?

         No way Allison. Louis wouldn't pity you. He just wants to turn you over to the police.

      "Stop staring at me like that, jackass," I snapped at Louis. His eyes widened slightly, but they returned to normal quickly. 

        I got off the bed and then walked around it to face Louis and Niall. Niall was still crying, and his face looks even more red then before. 

        I continued walked towards the door. The bed sheets were still around me, so I dropped them to the floor. 

         "Where are you going, Ally?" Louis muttered. I stopped dead in my tracks. Ally. That name… 

         I spun around and walked towards Louis. My eyes were for sure red. 

        "I hate you! Don't you EVER call me that again!" I shouted in his face. Louis looked taken aback by my loud enragement. His eyes showed fear in them. If I wasn't so pissed off, I would have smirked at how easy it was to get him afraid.

       "As for where I'm going… I'm leaving," I spat, as I turned on my heels, and continued to walk. There was a women in at least her 70's wearing an apron around her. She was hunched over as she cleaned up the shiny tiles. Her grey hair fell over her shoulders and in front of her face. 

      "Excuse me…?" I muttered. She looked over her shoulder. Her bony arm wiped the sweat on her face. She stood up, and took of her gloves, smiling at me. 

       "Hello, Miss. How can I help you?" she smiled. Her eyes quickly looked behind my shoulder and then back at me. Louis or Niall was probably behind me. Most likely Louis. 

       "Hi, can you please tell me where I may find the way out?" I smiled, showing off my white teeth. Everyone always told me I was lucky that I didn't have bad teeth. I wouldn't need braces, but I don't care, I mean it's not like I don't have the money for them. 

         "Sure thing, turn around and then continue walking until you come across a large wooden door to you left, from there continue to your right and then down the stairs. The door out should be in front of you, after that," She smiled, tucking her hair behind her ears. Poor lady, she had to clean this entire house. I wish I could just take her home with me. She should probably be retired by now. It's no fair that nice people like her are working while rude people like me are earning money from absolutely doing nothing. 

        "Thank you," I smiled once again at her, and then turned around. Louis was standing behind me, like I predicted, with his arms crossed, staring deeply at me. I walked around him, lightly hitting his shoulder, and continued walking. There were lots of doors, each one right next to the other, on both sides of the long hallway. At the end of the hallway I saw a large wooden door on my left, just like the old lady had said. As I opened it, I noticed that the tiles on the other side of the door were all still shiny. Geez Niall, he obviously likes his tiles shiny. Maybe he likes to look at himself as he strolls threw his million dollar mansion. 

         I turned to my right and walked down another long hallway. Loud footsteps could be heard behind me, and I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I guessed that Louis was following me. 

       I approached the crystal stair case, that descended down a couple of levels. Before I stepped onto a step so I would be one step closer to the door out, I turned my head around, looking at my follower. 

        "Niall?" I whispered. His eyes were red, and his t-shirt was clinging to his body, showing off some of his abs from where it was wet with the tears he had cried. Niall looked down at me, his face inches from mine. 

      "I just wanted to make sure you got out safely…" he whispered. His minty fresh breath hitting my face and making me swoon. Any girl would love to be in my place… Not that I hate it or anything.

        "Thank you," I whispered. Niall's eyes eyed my lips for a second, before returning back to my eyes. I looked down at his as well. 

        Niall leaned in, his lips brushing against mine. He closed his pale blue eyes from my sight. 

       "But I'm still not forgiving you for taking me here," I muttered, as a pulled away, breaking the almost kiss me and Niall were about to have. I turned around not daring myself to look into his eyes and see the hurt. If I saw how much I just hurt him it will make me want to run back, hug him, and never let him go. 

      I walkeddown the stairs as gracefully as I could manage. I was still in Justin's clothes and it bothered me. 

      As I approached the last step, I noticed that Liam, Zayn and Harry were in the living room to the side. They were playing some game, with their backs turned away from me. Harry was winning and Zayn didn't look too happy about it. 

      I saw the door that led out. As I exited the large mansion, I slammed the door behind me. Wow, now I feel bad for slamming the door because I probably scared the living day light out of Zayn, Liam, and Harry who were just playing video games on the X-Box. 

     My feet carried me across the driveway. As I looked around I noticed how expensive the house looks.

      The house was surrounded with palm trees. On one side of the house it overlooked a forest, the other side is a simple backyard pool which is looking out at an ocean. The left side of the house, is just a simple backyard with a lot of BBQ's. The side that I'm currently on, is the front side which consists of a circular driveway. 

      The house itself was slightly tannish, with arches and columns. Behind the arched and columns, the house was made out of two way mirrors. The mirrors that the cops use to investigate people. You look at the mirror and see yourself but in reality, someone is on the other side of that mirror looking at you. 

    The driveway is made out of old, rectangular, grey and brown, outside tiles. This is an amazing house, and even more that it has all types of scenery for all types of likes. 

       "Allison, wait!" an Irish accent yelled. I turned around glaring at Niall jogging his way towards me. His hair was going in every direction, and it really suited him. 

       "What do you want?" I growled. Were all celebrities this annoying? Once you start hanging out with a famous person they won't let you go! It's so annoying. 

       "Niall, I'm not in the mood for this. I'm threw with you and Justin, and everyone else! You, Louis, and Justin can just go fuck off, because I don't want to see-," Niall cut me off. His lips connecting with mine, as he took a step forward. Niall's arms made their way around my waist. I brought my hands up to touch his soft blonde-brown hair. His roots were growing, so it made his dyed blonde hair slowly disappear. I'll miss it after it's all gone. I wish he would keep dying it, it looks better that way.

       Niall's tongue skimmed my lower lip, asking me for entrance. I pressed my lips to together, and we continued to move our lips in sync without our tongues. Niall groaned in annoyance at my denial, and I smirked slightly. 

       His hands found their way to the edge of my large t-shirt by pulling it up slightly. He kept one of his hands on my waist while the other lifted the shirt slightly, and placed it on my cool skin. The feel of Niall's hand on my bare back sent shivers down my entire body, and I gasped for air. Niall took that chance as his tongue made it's way inside my mouth. 

      His tongue skimmed over mine, making me push myself against Niall's chest wanting more. My hands that were in his hair, brought themselves lower so they were on Niall's chest. 

         God I want his shirt off! 

         Our tongues started to fight my dominance, I wasn't going to back off, and neither was he. I tilted my head slightly, having a better advantage. 

         A loud cough near us made me jump, taking a couple of steps back, and pulling my shirt down as Niall brought his hands to his side and mine to my side. Niall's hair looked exactly like sex hair, and his shirt was a little wrinkly from where I was holding it too hard. 

         "Um… Sorry… We were just… Leaving," Harry muttered, feeling really uncomfortable. Louis, Zayn, and Liam were looking anywhere but us. I blushed at the thought of them seeing our make-out session. 

       "Ya, sure. No problem," Niall said, scratching his head. Harry nodded his head slightly, and then smile slightly at me before walking towards his car with the 3 guys directly on his heals. Harry's red car drove away from Niall's house, soon being out of sight. 

     "Now that we have this entire place to ourselves, what do you say we continue what they interrupted? Maybe even continue it a little bit more," Niall smirked at me, stalking his way over in front of me, until his chest was hitting my chest, and I was looking up at him. I wasn't that short, maybe an inch from his height. 

        Niall's hands hooked around my waist, as I brought my hands up to his chest. We were in the exact same position when Harry had interrupted us, except that Niall's hands weren't on my back under my shirt.

      I nodded my head, smiling up at Niall. The entire house was to ourself… Hopefully, Niall isn't a jackass like Justin and record what's about to happen.

____________________________________________________________

Aww now it wouldn't be a story written by me if I don't leave you guys on the edge of your seats now would it? ;) Alrighty well make sure you guys VOTE ON THE POLL!!!! If you guys need the link again, it will be down bellow! It won't take you less than a couple of seconds (depending on your computer speed). BYE GUYS!! :) xx - Denny xx

Poll Link: http://form.jotform.us/form/31101843328142

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Denny-and-Macey/453039178079041?fref=ts

Twitter:

Denny (1D): @NiallStyles1D

Denny (Personal): @_DennyOfficial

Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/denitsa99

Website: www.dennyandmacey.wix.com/books

Ask.Fm:

Denny: DennyDD

Macey: OneDsLady

Instagram:

Denny: @DennyOfficial

Continue Reading