Let it be

Av eleanorwrites17

Ellie Wardle (played by Chloe Moretz) and Will Smith (played by Logan Lerman) are two ordinary people, but on... Mer

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
DEAR READERS♡

Part 2

776 13 1
Av eleanorwrites17

    That Monday, Ellie walked into Geography with Jasmine with her earphones in and a frown on her face. She detested every inch of Geography, and had no good intentions of being there. The room was half empty and a draft from the far right window entered the classroom sent shivers down Ellie’s spine. They sat down on their table opposite Ellie’s best friend, Chloe. Chloe had been best friends with Ellie since primary school. She had long mousey brown hair and baby blue eyes that made her dark brown eyelashes stand out. She wore extreme amounts of mascara and eyeliner which Ellie thought she didn’t need, but still she seemed to look absolutely beautiful. Next to Chloe sat Will; he was the only boy on the table, usually feeling rather awkward and quiet. He usually just sat there and got on with his work, listening in on the girls conversations. And if he needed help he would just ask the teacher who was in fact Will's father, so he could keep his eye on his growing son. But Will was a high achiever in Geography and never usually needed help anyway.

     “Hey Chloe, can I swap places with you today?” Will asked Chloe,

      Chloe’s eyes lit up at his request as he never usually spoke, so she waved her hands around like a maniac for a few seconds before shrugging and picking up her stuff and moving across the table. “Uh, yeah sure” Chloe answered.

    “Where are you going?” Ellie asked, slightly confused.

    “Somebody wants to sit next to you,” Chloe giggled, winking at her best friend.

     “Thank you so much” Will smiled at Chloe, and sat down in his place besides Ellie.

     “Hi, Will” Ellie said taking out her earphones and placing them into her blazer pocket,

     Will’s eyes widened as he placed his books down on the table, “Hey.”

     “So, you wanted to sit next to me, huh?” Ellie smiled,

     “Sir wants me to help you with your grades, is that alright?” Will questioned.

     “Of course,” Ellie replied. “I need help anyway, and you seem pretty good at this kind of stuff.”

     Will laughed nervously, “Ha-ha, yeah. Well because Mr. Smith is my Father he’s taught me the subject since I started remembering things.”

     “Wait, Sir is your Dad?” Ellie raised an eyebrow in amusement, “Wow, I never knew.”

     “You didn’t?” Will questioned with a smile, “I thought it was a sort of give away, you know, with having the same last name and all?”

     “Well there is millions of Mr. and Mrs. Smith’s right? He could be anyone.” Ellie stated,

     “Ah, very true” Will laughed nodding his head. “It is a very common name.”

     Ellie smiled at Will, “Yeah, it is.”

      Will’s father looked over to him and gave him thumbs up; Will just smiled and looked back at Ellie. He could smell the orange fragrance from her hair that dangled down on her shoulders. Will's smile widened as he stared at Ellie's dark eyelashes that fluttered down at the table as if she felt shy or uncomfortable. Will shook his shoulders back and forth before realizing what he was supposed to be doing which seemed to be helping Ellie with her grades in Geography.

     “So what do you feel like you don’t understand?” Will asked,

     “I’m not very good with where places are, like if you gave me a map, I wouldn’t be able to tell you where Australia is” Ellie replied gritting her teeth.

     Will got out a map from the back of his Geography book, “Ok so, this little island at the bottom, that’s Australia.”

     “How do you know that?” Ellie questioned furrowing her eyebrows,

     “Because Australia is hot isn’t it. It’s below the equator and the sun's noon time position is always high in the sky at any latitude close to the equator. This means two things that increase the heat received from the sun, and that makes it hot. That’s how I know Australia is that island right there.” Will explained pointing at the map.

     “Wow, I could learn a lot from you” Ellie replied and little creases next to her eyes formed as she smiled widely.

     Will laughed, “Maybe.”

     The lesson flew by and when it did finish, Ellie picked up her books and thanked Will. She honestly didn’t want to leave, but she knew she had another lesson to attend. Never before had she felt this way about Geography, and it felt amazing.

     “No problem, maybe we could hang out after school some time so I could tutor you?” Will shrugged, throwing his bag on to his back.

     Ellie’s eyes lit up and she nodded her head inhumanly quick, “Sure, I’d like that.”

     “Me too, what days are you free?” Will asked curiously,

     “Every day except Friday” Ellie replied.

     “What you doing on Friday?” Will said,

     “I want to take you out, for a thank you for helping me.” Ellie said.

     “You don’t have to, Ellie” Will smiled,

     “See you tonight” Ellie smiled walking out of the classroom.

     She strolled out happily with a big toothy smile on her face. She could hear the voices of teenagers talking and gossiping as they all walked to second period, but all she could do was ignore all of that, and smile.

                        *                                            *                                         *

     After school, Ellie and Will met up outside of school and they walked back to Ellie’s home together. It was the first night of the tutoring and Ellie was feeling nervous, biting her tongue at the fact of a few hours of Geography haunted her – and the person whom was tutoring her she was hopelessly crushing on. Butterflies flew around her stomach gracefully, making her insides twist and turn. It was about 20 minutes walk and the air was quite cold. A gush of wind blew past Ellie and Will blowing Ellie's hair into Will's face.

      She blushed, "I'm so sorry." She apologized.

     "Ha-ha, its okay." Will laughed, "Do you have a bobble so it won't happen again?"

     "Yeah, right here." Ellie replied taking a black bobble from her wrist.

     Will carried on laughing as he watched Ellie push her hair up into a tight ponytail. He examined her neck muscles as they moved to the move of her head as she brushed her hair up and the long blonde locks made his heart melt. As she glanced at him he turned away, but she smiled, and when she looked away, he looked straight back at her; like he was fascinated by her existence.

     They walked up to a dark blue door with a gold door bell on the left side of it. 

     "Here we are," Ellie said pulling out a key from her school bag.

     She pushed it into the key hole and twisted it to the right. The door clicked before opening widely because of the wind pressuring it forwards. Ellie stepped inside and Will followed in behind her eagerly. 

     "What a lovely home you have," Will said, admiring the living room's cream walls and 42' inch flat screen TV hooked up on the flowery papered back wall. 

     “Mum, I’m home” Ellie called, "Oh, and thanks Will."

     "No problem Elle," Will said before turning to Ellie's Mum Caroline, who stood in front of him drying a shiny, transparent glass with a blue and yellow chequered towel. 

     “Hi, honey. Who is this?” Ellie’s mum questioned.

     “Hi, Mrs. Wardle, my name is Will; I’m going to be helping Ellie with Geography because she’s struggling and needs my help.” Will smiled, holding out his hand to shake hers.

     Ellie laughed, “I don’t need your help, you offered.”

     Will blushed, and he started to feel queasy and embarrassed. His cheek flushed a bright red colour but he remained silent. Caroline shook his hand with a smile.

     “But thanks for offering; I’m sure I do need the help.” Ellie says, realising she had made him feel uneasy around her and her confused Mother.

     Ellie’s mum smiled, “Nice to meet you Will, will you be having dinner with us?”

     “No thanks, Mrs. Wardle. But thank you for the offer.” Will replied,

     “Ok honey, you are welcome for dinner any day though. It’s only me, Ellie, her father and Jasmine. I usually make too much food anyway.” Ellie’s mum said with a giggle in her tone.

    “Thank you,” Will laughed, as Ellie’s mum walked away happily.

     After a couple of hours of tutoring and explaining to Ellie different sections of Geography, Will had to go home; but Ellie couldn’t stop smiling.

     “Ellie’s got a boyfriend! Ellie's got a boyfriend!” Jasmine chanted as if she was five years old,

     “He’s not my boyfriend, he’s my tutor.” Ellie laughed.

     “Yeah, but he happens to be the boy that you have a crush on! And aren’t tutors supposed to be like, thirty? That guy is only seventeen years old!” Jasmine said,

     “Oh, so that’s the Will you like? Aw, he’s a cutie.” Caroline said, taunting Ellie.

     “Mum!” Ellie squealed as her cheeks begin to blush, “Yes I like him; doubt he’ll ever like me back though.” Ellie replied,

     “Never say never,” Jasmine smiled.

     “Why don’t you tell him you like him, Ellie?” Caroline questioned,

     “She’s obviously not going to do that, Mum. You were sixteen once.” Jasmine answered.

     Ellie nodded at Jasmine, letting her know she was right. Ellie was scared of telling Will her feelings for him, like any normal human being is. But she wanted to tell him, she was just scared of the unknown reply.

 What did you guys think of Part 2? I would love to know! THANKS GUYS FOR 1K! LOVE YOU! And check out the gif of our main boy, Will in the right side bar. He's cute, right!? Much loveX - Ellie:-)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

350K 10.8K 17
Two friends, Edward and Rachel were separated years ago but met again when Edward joined Rachel's school. In a matter of few days, Edward becam...
928K 19.2K 29
Every girl has that guy in her life that she thinks she can't live without. Sometimes it's her best friend, sometimes it's the guy she stayed up unti...
19.8K 78 50
Delilah just wanted to visit her brother in England; take a break from college. It's all fun and games at first; But what happens when her ex finds h...
12.3K 361 28
Ellie is an 18 year old, with a twin brother Eli. Eli met his new boyfriend, and is so in love. He wants her to meet this amazing guy, and sets up a...