All Labels

By Nemo_1998

Its a girl who think her lover is not loving her the way she want , She want to send a message to everyone th... More

Intro-I Am Who I Am
All Labels
Love Conquers All
No Label Love
Petrified

Love At First Sight

24 0 0
By Nemo_1998

Dear diary,
July 27-30 ,2015

Knock Knock !! My big sister answer the door she yelled Liseeee SOMEBODY HERE FOR YOU !!!!
I struggled getting out of bed trying to fix myself before I go out looking Rachet .

As I walked towards the door i peaked out to see where she went i was nerves feeling butterflies in my stomach my hands where getting slipper , She handed me a bag inside it was Kosher Dill Pickles my favorite snack to eat im really a big pickle freak . I told Chasity thank you I held them very close to me .

She shout , put them away ! "You holding it like if it was a baby."
I laughed and put them away I came out she pushed me lets talk *it was a turn on * I yelled why so demanding Im not demanding she said , "So you think I wasn't going to come" .
I hesitated to say something I was scared , beginning to run out of words although putting my hands on my face If I was dreaming it my whole life .

When i was glancing out of space , I knew in my mind she really wanted to start over & forever be by my side through the bad , good, & ugly.
My mama also said , " If you hold he/she hand and he/she makes you feel warm,safe and secure, hold onto him . this the person you are going to marry".

You are my best friend, My shoulder to lean on, the 1 person I know I can count on, you're the love of my life, you're my one and only, you're my everything.

Even though you get on my last nerve, I will always love you for who you are in for better and worse you're the best thing that ever happened to me. I would not know what to do if I ever lost you. Chastity mean the moon and back to me i know i push her to a limit she cannot take.
Because I want her to know I care about every little petty thing that gets in the way she deserves so much better and she knows it i wake up every day feeling horrible thinking about all the years i treated her like shit , made her try to kill herself , stable her self . I would not be surprise when she go off in love someone else that's better than me in worths all her time .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 57.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
248K 38.3K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
89.8K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
289K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."