No Label Love

It doesn't matter if you Black , Asian , Korean,Hispanic , White you all deserve happiness in your own little way Bisexual , Staight , Lesbian etc love isn't just love my meaning of love .

Love : Love is someone you put your all in, someone you can count on, someone you feeling of deep affection , someone you can call yours .

The way I feel for Chase in i'm going to be honest. because , the truth should always be heard so the way I feel for her in a deep affection is she adore me in she cherish me every min , sec , hour she mean alot cause then I was really to young to love In when I seen her for the first time of my life I was like Woow ! She's talkative, clever , in her hair is my weakeness LORD !! She's my everything I only hung out with her for three days in anything didn't change for three years she was the same. I fall back in love to be honest cause she came straight forward to me .When she was talking she didn't leave anything out even though,  it was alot of negative she was real to let me know what was really on her mind . I instantly thought to my self when she told me "I WILL DROP YOU & DON'T LOOK BACK AT YOU " . I was crying in the inside i was like no this can't be happening , I told her i fall in love with you in person because i feel like the internet was bs & lies. Honestly catfish cause I wasn't going to get my feelings hurt so I sat back in let things plan out itself til it got real enough .

:) More Coming Just wait !