°MANIAC° G.D

By simplydaani

He was just a hurt boy who needed love and affection. That's all he ever wanted, that's when I realized that... More

DISCLAIMER
•music playlist•
one
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
sixteen.
seventeen
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
Epilogue.

fifteen.

43.5K 1K 2.6K
By simplydaani

Diana POV.

I tremble, waiting outside the emergency room.

"Family of Chris Jackson?" I immediately stand up,

"Are you a family member?" He asks, giving me a questioned look. I know if I say I'm not they won't let me know if he's okay, "Girlfriend," I say almost without thinking.

"Okay well, Chris had severe injuries all around his body, and lost a lot of blood. So he will be interned here for a while. There's not much you can do right now miss, so please I recommend you to go home and get some rest."

He was right, what else could I do? I just had to leave. "We have your number in case of any new news."

I nod, "Alright." I say grabbing my coat and walking out.

The Asylum wasn't too far from here, so I just decided on walking.

The cold night, making my day worse. Fearing of the night, the cold giving me shivers. My hands rubbing my arms up and down, trying to get warmer.

I breathed out, vapor coming out of my mouth.

A little park with playground equipment caught my attention. I walked towards it, taking a seat on the swing.

Holding onto the chains, pushing myself back, releasing myself, as I swung back and forth. I lower my back more, my hair getting in my face.

The cold air hitting my face, making me smile. I suddenly decided to stop, I looked up at the moon seeing the stars.

In that moment, Grayson came into my mind. It gave me time to think about it all. I knew deep inside Grayson isn't a monster, and that's what people think of him, a monster.

I can't really understand why Grayson did that, or how and why he went after me.

And then it hit me, he cares.

I was stunned he cares.

I didn't know how, but a smile seemed to creep on my face. And I knew what I had to do in that moment.

I got off the swing, as I started sprinting to the Asylum. Sweat forming on my forehead, but I could care less.

I enter the Asylum, panting. I begin to search everywhere for Dr. Hemming.

I rush to his office, and without knocking I walk in, he was currently reading the newspaper.

"Mr. Hemming." I sigh in relief, "Diana, how can I help you?" He asks setting the newspaper back.

"I-I," I sigh, "I need to see Grayson."

His eyebrows furrow, "Grayson? What for?" He asks, the frustration in me began to form,

"I just need to, I need to talk to him."

He sighs rubbing his temple in circular motion, "Diana, he's dangerous. He might hurt you. You already saw what he did to Chris."

"No he won't. He promised." I tell him.

He looks down and nods, "Alright. But please be careful." He says digging into his pockets pulling out a key.

He hands it to me, I look at his hand that contains the key, "Take it before I make up my mind." He says.

I quickly take the keys away from his hand, with a smile on my face, "Thank you so much Dr. Hemming."

I say already heading for the door. "No problem." He smiles.

I nod, and walk out running through the hallways, searching for Grayson's room.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Dr. Hemming POV.

"You know they might do something in there right?" Ask my secretary.

"I know," she gives me a puzzled look, "Then why are you letting her?"

I sigh, "Because, she might be the only thing that can keep him sane."
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Diana POV.

I was now standing right in front of Grayson's room. He was in there all alone, cold. And of broke my heart knowing that.

I take in a deep breath, I put the key inside the lock, turning the key unlocking the door.

I close my eyes and sigh, I push the door forward, and the sight infront of me made me want to break into tears.

There he was, lonely, seated on the bed, his legs to his chest, her arms around his legs. Staring out the small window. Looking into the dark cold night. It seemed like he didn't even know I was in the room, but he did.

"You shouldn't be in here." He says coldly, not even giving me a glance.

"I know." I respond.

"Then why are you in here. I can hurt you." He says back, still staring at the window.

That's when I got the courage, I walked closer to him, and sat next to him, "You won't."

He smirks still not looking at me, "And what makes you think that? You already saw what I did to that guy."

"Because you promised not to hurt me." I quietly whisper,

His head slowly turns to face me.

I moved my hand on top of his, he faces our hands. He tried moving his hand away as he flinched a bit, but I gripped his hand as I started tracing little circles lightly over his knuckles.

His gaze leaves our hands. He looks up slightly as I caught his eye. My eyes met with Grayson's, his piercing cold eyes suddenly, seemed to have a spark of lust ignited in them.

His eyes wandered over my face as he seemed to be examining every part of it, this gave me the opportunity to take in his gorgeous features until I saw his gaze land on my lips.
I bit my bottom lip as I realized he was stating at them.

I see him lick his lips slightly as I could hear his breathing get louder. I suddenly felt Grayson's warm hand on my neck, giving me goosebumps from his surprisingly soft touch.
I could feel him tremble a bit, I grabbed hand that rested on my neck to reassure him that it was okay.

He slowly leaned in as I could feel Grayson's hot breath on my lips.
"Kiss me Grayson." I whispered softly as I reached my hand up and rested it on his jaw. I looked into his beautiful hazel eyes as our foreheads rested on each other's.

He clenched his jaw slightly.
"It's okay Grayson... I trust you." I said slowly moving my hand down to his chest. He takes in a deep breath,
"I trust you too." He says in a low soft voice I had never heard him use before. "Then, kiss me." I said leaning in closer so our lips were about an inch away from each other.

I suddenly felt his soft, plump lips on mine. He kissed me with so much passion, like if this was something he had been wanting to do for a long time. He kissed me hard and slow as his warm lips caressed mine gently but with a certain roughness to it.

Grayson used his free hand and moved it to my back as he pushed me down on the bed so I was on my back. He climbed on top of me so I was in between his legs, our lips never loosing contact. I felt him bite on my bottom lip and tug on it as he pulled on it slowly and let go.

He pulled away from the kiss as he reached over his head and pulled his black short off slowly, his muscles slightly rippling as he tugged his shirt off, revealing his perfectly toned abs and muscular arms.

The sight of his gorgeous body took my breath away. Grayson then proceeded and took off the rest of the clothes he had on, him completely exposed. He tossed his shirt to the side as he began to undress me.

I was left completely bare underneath him after he finished taking every clothing article off my body.
Me being this exposed to him didn't even feel awkward, there was something about the way he did things that made me feel a sense of comfort.

I could feel Grayson's firm hands make their way up my sides as he reached my arms and pinned them above my head. His plush, soft lips made contact with my neck, sucking slowly and biting certain parts of it as his lips made their way down to my collar bone.

He removed one of his hands from pinning one of mine down and pinned both of my arms down with just one of his arms as he moved one hand under me, so it was resting on my lower back.

He used his hand that was underneath me to bring my lower area closer to his hard on.

"Uhhhh..." I let out a slight moan from feeling his hard on. He slowly grinded against me as he left hickies all along my neck and breasts. He began peppering light kisses underneath my jaw as his grinding got progressively faster and more rough.

He removed his hand that was pinning my arms over my head a I felt him slightly rub his fingers over my clit. He pushed int two fingers in and out extremely slow.

"Ahhhh, Grayson..." I moaned loudly as he added a third finger.
"You're so beautiful." He says in a deep voice as he let out a moan.
"Grayson..." I said grabbing onto his bicep, motioning him to stop as I tried breaking from the pleasure to sit up.

He looked into my eyes but broke from my grip and pushed me back down and he began pushing his fingers in even faster and further into my core. "Graaayyysonnn," I began to moan his name over and over as I could feel myself about to reach my climax.

"Not just yet beautiful." Grayson whispers huskily in my ear, with list being laced into every word he spoke. He got in between my legs as he spread them as far apart as he could. He moved his hands to my inner thighs, rubbing up and down slowly as he moved them closer to my heat.

I felt him lay his member on my core and rub it against my entrance a bit. I knew he was done teasing when he lined up his member at my entrance and I felt him push in slowly as I felt his heat penetrate my walls. I bit down on my lip as I feel Grayson fill me up completely.

Grayson let out a moan as he pushed in all the way. "Uhhhhh, Grayson," I moaned loudly as I pulls on his soft luscious hair. He began to push in and out slowly getting progressively faster as he moved his hands down to my hips to steady his pace.

He began pounding into me and he steadied himself by gripping onto my hips tightly. "AH AH AH" I moaned repeatedly as I felt him hit my g spot repeatedly. "Baby..." Grayson groaned as he stared into my eyes, clenching his gorgeous jaw due to the extreme concentration he had at the moment.

"GRAAAYY.." I basically screamed at the extreme pleasure. He continued hitting my g spot, digging in further than I thought possible. "Just hold on a little bit longer baby," Grayson whispered through gritted teeth. I could see the beads of sweat that had formed on his forehead and his hair, soaked from the sweat, matted on his forehead.

"I can't hold it anymore Grayson!" I moan. "Just a little longer!" He said digging his fingers into my lower back, making his thrusts deeper. I felt Grayson thrust in one more time and stay in a little bit as he clenched his eyes shut and threw his head back. He looked so sexy, I couldn't contain my pleasure anymore as I came undone on him.

He released seconds after I did as we rode our climaxes together. Grayson collapsed on top of me as he tried to catch his breath. He rolled of me and laid next to me. I could see the sweat glisten on his chest as the heat radiated off his body.

He stared at me for a moment as he pulled me into his muscular arms and wrapped them around my bare figure.

"Don't leave me, please." He whispers in my ear,

"I won't." I whisper back.

In that moment I knew Grayson finally had a weakness, and that weakness, was me.

And he was mine.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
{a/n} woah, okeyyy... 0-100 real quick.
Well this smut scene was written by 50shadesofdolan yasss praise her too! Because she is amazing, and she had fun writing this lol.

So some of you guys inboxed me thinking that they write the whole chapter, so what's the point of me writing? Well actually no, I ask people who I know are really good at writing, so you guys can enjoy more. But only certain scenes other writers write. But honestly they are all amazing writers and you guys should just check them out!

Btw, 2167 words! Woah!

Any thoughts on this chapter?

Anyways,
ily guys stay awesome.❤✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 19K 190
"You're mine now." ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️
3.6K 85 13
You are a teenager from New York. Life is great. Your family is very wealthy. You have many friends. You are known as a very happy, bright and good g...
4.1K 193 22
it's easy to fall in love but it's difficult to find someone who will catch you. "what the fuck is love with no pain or suffer?" © mybabbygray
28.3K 1.5K 25
[ completed ] TRIGGER WARNING omg I wrote this years ago and it's still getting reads and views. didn't expect that. be safe everyone. ❤️ love always...