three.

Diana POV.

"Oh, I was just looking at your baby pictures. They're cute." I tell Ethan, he raises an eyebrow,

He walks to me, and carefully takes the frame away from my hand.

He suddenly stiffened, "Where did you find this?" He asks with his jaw clenched.

"I found it behind all the other frames." I say trying to find out why he got so tensed all of a sudden.

"We should pick a movie," he gives me a weak smile.

I nod, and walk to the living room, I decided on watching High School Musical, because Ethan and I love High School Musical.
*************
30 min later. Diana POV.

I decided it was time to talk to Ethan about the job they had offered me.

"Ethan?" I say quietly,

"Yeah babe?" His head turns to look at me,

"I need to tell you something." I tell him nervously,

His eyebrows furrow, but he nods.

"What is it?" He asks holding both my hands looking into my eyes.

"I got offered a job." I say with a weak smile,

"Wow Diana! That's great! What type of job is it? Where is it?" He asks with a huge grin knowing he's happy for me.

"That's the thing. Its an amazing opportunity! And all. But." I sigh,

"But what?" He sighs,

"First, it's not here in New Jersey, it's in California. Second, I'm gonna be working in a mental institution." I look anywhere else but at him.

He let's go of my hands,

"Please tell me you're not going." He says in a way that made it seem like he was, worried?

"What's wrong if I do go? Is there something you want to tell me?" I ask him feeling very curious.

"Diana you are not going! You can't go, I'm not letting you." He begins to stand up,

"Ethan you can't tell me what to do!"

"Watch me, you are not fucking going and that's it!" He screams at me.

That's it, I lost it. I slapped him as hard as I possibly could. I hate when men think they own women, or vise versa.

"Look here Ethan Dolan! I can do whatever the fuck I want to do! You don't fucking own me! I wasn't sure if I wanted to go, but guess what, you can go fuck yourself because now I'm going!" I scream at him.

I grab my bag, and head towards the door, feeling pissed.

"Diana if you leave right now we are over! And let's see how popular you are when we're not together anymore!" He yells at me before I leave.

It struck me hard, was he only dating me because I'm popular?

"You were only using me?" I ask him, my eyes beginning to fill up with tears.

He sighs, "Diana," but I stop him before he can finish.

"No stop, you know Ethan, I wish there was another version of you, a kinder, caring, and not heartless like you."

I quitely tell him, he clenches his jaw, and he turns his hands into fists, his knuckles turning white.

"Goobye, Ethan" with those two words I storm out of his house.
************************
{A/N} Well idk what to say, all I know is that ily guys stay awesome.❤✌ Comment if you want another update tonight?!