seventeen

{a/n} listen to song in the box thingy while reading this, it'll make it better ;) lol sorry! Ily guys! Enjoy!?!

Diana's POV.

I began to head to Grayson's room.

I storm inside seeing him working out, shirtless and with his usual black skinny jeans, and his black vans.

He was doing push ups, when he raises his head up to see me. A smile appears on his face but it immediately disappears when he sees my expression.

He stands up, he approaches me,
"Hey babe." He says leaning into kiss me, but I place my hands on his chest, stopping him.

"Diana, is something wrong?" He asks softly, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Grayson, I need to ask you something, and you need to answer me truthfully." He suddenly stiffens.

I sigh, "Grayson, why did they intern you into this Mental Asylum?"

His breathing becomes heavy, "No,"

"No what?" He shakes his head in a 'no' type of way, "No, I'm not, I-I, can't."

It breaks me, "Do you not trust me?" I ask him, he stays silent,

"Grayson what did you do? Tell me! I need to know!" I ask him, he stays still and quiet,

His hazel eyes, turning dark brown, anger filling him, "I don't need to tell you shit." He spat at me, "Grayson, this isn't you! Tell me Grayson!"

He hovers over me, "And if I don't?" He asks, intimidating me.

"Then, we can't continue this." I tell him softly, my eyes getting watery, his cold stare still there.

I look deep into his beautiful eyes, "Please don't make me do something I don't want to do." I beg him, I move my hand up to his jaw, he seems to relax under my touch.

He closes his eyes, "I'm sorry, I can't."

I take in a deep shaky breath, but nod. I remove my hand from his jaw, and head towards the door, giving him a glance, as I walk out the door.

He stands there, his eyes still shut tight, he looked exactly the same like when I first met him.

Alone, broken, empty.

I walked out, feeling the my warm salty tears stream down my cheeks.

My back slowly slides down the door, my knees brought up to my chest. My hand covering my mouth, trying to make my sobs less louder.

I was the same, alone, broken, and empty.

"Diana, why are you crying?"

His soft voice, that I haven't heard in so long.

"Ethan?"
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Third Person POV.

And you might be wondering, what is Grayson feeling?

Well, Diana was right, the exact words she said, were the emotions that are flooding through Grayson's body.

He stood there in his room, alone, broken, and empty.

Grayson himself though couldn't explain what he was feeling, all he knew is that it hurts.

Whatever it was he was feeling at the moment it hurt, and it was a pain he hadn't felt in so long.

He felt how he trembled for her,
how he paces back and forth worried he'll never hear or see her again, but most importantly how his heart ached for her.

Grayson rested his hand on the wall, his forehead against the wall, his heavy breathing audible,

And for the first time in so long, he felt something wet slip down his cheek.

Tears, he thought. tears for Diana.

Anger and Sadness not the best combination took over him. His fist pulled back smashing into the wall, he punched the wall repeatedly until his knuckles bled.

He held his fist tight to his chest, his back slid down the wall, and he stayed there, crying.

Sobbing for his loved one, he might have lost forever.

Maybe if he would've told her the reason why he was in there, she would have stayed.

But even though he cried and ached, and regrets not telling her, he knew it was the right thing to do.

Maybe she's better of without me.

Maybe this is how it is.

People like me don't get happy endings.

Right?
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
{a/n} *sighs, and sobs in a corner* such an emotional chapter my beauties.

Well,

ily guys, stay awesome.❤✌