Project Ugly// l.h au

By loosends

In which a girl who has decided to go all natural meets an arrogant blonde boy who only wants to be her frien... More

Project Ugly// Luke Hemmings au
0.1// Chemistry
0.2// Luck
0.3// Delivery
0.4// Nerves
0.5// Or Nah
0.6// Lucas
0.7// Angel
0.8// Friendly
0.9// Intoxicated
1.0// The Morning After
1.1// Complications
1.2// Vices and Virtues
1.3// Confessions
1.4// Advice
1.5// Slip Ups
1.6// Temporary Bliss
1.7// Revealed
1.8// Don't Wanna Be Your Friend I Wanna Kiss Your Neck
1.9// Stay
2.0// Sugar We're Going Down
2.1// Control
2.2// Pancakes
2.3// Dinner
Please Read!!!!!!
2.4// Prompose
2.5// Prom
2.6// Teenage Drama Queen
2.7// Girl That You Love
2.8// Deadly Conversation
3.0// Coming Down
3.1// Strange Love
3.2// She's My Winona
// Character Ask //
// Q&A //
3.3// Life's Not Out to Get You
3.4// Mileage
Epilogue

2.9// Holy

9.6K 297 155
By loosends

Calum looked like he hadn't gotten more than two hours of sleep in the last few weeks, which was pretty much accurate. His eyes were dark and sunken in, and the bags under them were an intense shade of purple. He looked absolutely terrified, and he had every right to be. He was eighteen years old, and was going to be a dad in a few short months. It put a significant twist on the way his life was headed.

Melody and Luke stared at the boy standing in front of them, he was shaking like a leaf and looked like he was going to faint at any moment. Melody grabbed Calum's arm and pulled him into her to embrace him. He remained frozen for a second, until he realized how much he needed this hug. He tightly wrapped his arms around Melody's torso, and rested his head on her shoulder. He was trying to fight the tears that were brimming his eyes, but he was so scared and he couldn't help himself. He could barely take care of himself how was he going to take care of something that would need constant supervision and affection.

Calum couldn't wrap his head around how this had happened. He and Ali had been safe, obviously for this reason. The final conclusion Calum had come to was the condom must have ripped, it was the only way. He cried into Melody's shoulder, and Luke stood next to them very uncomfortably. Luke wasn't good with comforting people, so he just let Melody do her thing.

"Calum, you're going to be okay. You'll figure this out," Melody calmly spoke. She was surprised at her tone, because she was feeling panicky for Calum. She rubbed his back trying to soothe him, or bring him some type of comfort, because he damn well needed as much of that as he could get.

Calum sniffled, and rubbed at his face to wipe away his tears, "Thank you." He appreciated Melody for being such a kind person, and not judging him for this. He stepped out of her arms, and gave Luke a weak nod of his head before he headed off down the hallway. He needed to find a bathroom to splash some water on his face to make it less obvious that he had been crying.

Luke pulled Melody into him with one arm, and kissed the top of her head. "You handled that really well."

"Did I? Because I was freaking out the whole time," she nervously giggled. Luke chuckled at her response, and Melody removed herself from his arm to dig her books out of her backpack and get her things out of her locker.

Luke was watching Melody go about her business, he was admiring how adorable she looked when she was concentrated on doing something. How she tucked her hair behind her ear so it wasn't in her face, and how she had to stand on her tip toes to reach some of her things. He was looking at her like it would be the last time he saw her, and he was memorizing all of the things about her. One of his favorite things about her, that he never really told her, was the freckle right under her nose. He thought it was cute and made her unique since it was the only freckle on her face.

"I love you," he blurted, and blushed immediately after the words spilled from his mouth. He thought that Melody would think he was weird, or super corny for this so he was very embarrassed.

Instead, Melody smiled warmly at her boyfriend, and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "And I love you, Lucas."

Luke rolled his eyes at the nickname, but couldn't help the smile that had formed on his face. He liked hearing that they shared the same affection for each other. It made him feel secure and incredibly lucky that he shared this bond with someone as amazing as Mel. They had started walking to Chemistry, obviously holding hands, because Luke loved to show off his girl.

"You're quiet, what are you thinking about?" Melody asked, as they got to their assigned seats.

Luke shook his head, "You," he smirked. At this moment Luke was more grateful than usual that they sat at the very back of the classroom. They were in a corner, and angled in a way so the the students next to them wouldn't be able to see what Luke was about to do. He placed his hand, the one that wasn't bruised and battered, on Melody's thigh and looked at his papers like he wasn't doing anything.

Melody tried to ignore this the best she could, she also praised herself for shaving her legs the night before. Mrs. Edmund stepped in and began her lecture about reviewing for finals, and if the class wanted to pass they would have to study. Luke was paying no attention to the teacher, but to his hand slowly making itself further up Melody's exposed thigh.

"Luke," Melody warned, they were in school this wasn't the time or place for Luke's games. Luke pretended not to hear her, and crept his hand up higher. He stopped once he was at the hem of her shorts, and started using his fingers to rub circles on her inner thigh.

Melody frantically looked over at him, he was still pretending to be focussed on his papers, but she saw the faint smirk on his lips. Her cheeks were definitely turning a shade of red, and she felt herself becoming uncomfortably warm.

"Luke if you don't stop I'm going to-"

"You'll do what, Mel?" He taunted, cutting her off before she could finish her sentence. She looked flustered, and that was what Luke was basically aiming for. Luke bit his lip and waited for her response, which was her placing one of her small hands on Luke's jean clad thigh. He looked at her wide eyed, but she was pretending to look at her papers like he had been.

She dragged her hand up his leg, making sure to lightly use her nails. Luke was already feeling the consequences of her actions, his jeans were starting to become tighter than usual and it was very uncomfortable. Her hand neared the top of his jeans, she halted her movements and squeezed his thigh lightly. Luke's teeth sank down onto his lip even harder, and he removed his hand from her thigh to place it on her hand to stop her from doing anything further.

"Shouldn't have started this," Melody whispered. Luke quietly groaned, he was regretting his earlier choices because now he had to sit through class with a painful hard on. Before removing her hand Melody moved her hand over to lightly brush against what she had done to him, and then retracted her hand quickly. Luke sucked in a quick breath and gripped the table in front of them.

He tried to steady his breathing, but when he looked over to see Melody with her lip between her teeth giving him a playful look he almost lost his shit. "Do you have any idea how painful this is?"

"Shouldn't have started it," she repeated herself. Luke was trying to find a way to sit comfortably, and Melody was covering her mouth to suppress her giggles. Luke could not believe she had gotten him so worked up in such little time, her touch literally could send him over the edge.

"If we weren't in school this would be ending in a very different way, babe," Luke spoke, still in obvious discomfort.

Melody raised an eyebrow, "What way would that be?"

Luke smirked, regaining some of his composure, "Let's just say you'd be begging for me to keep touching you."

She sucked in a hard breath, and pursed her lips, "Do you want to test that theory, Luke?"

"Oh, baby, you don't even have to ask."

The sexual tension between the two was almost unbearable. Melody wanted school to be over right now at this second. She wanted Luke, she wanted to kiss the shit out of him, and maybe some other things that she didn't exactly have much experience in. She needed to take a shot of holy water, or ten.

Luke wanted to drag Melody out of this school and make her feel good. He knew he would be her first for a lot of things, and he wanted to make sure her first experiences were very good ones. She was special, he loved her, so things would be different for him too. She wouldn't be another meaningless hookup.

The bell rang signaling the end of class, thankfully Luke's problem had gone away and he could stand up without being mortified. "I'll see you at lunch," he said to Mel, kissing her forehead.

"See you then, try not to get too worked up," she teased. Luke rolled his eyes, and watched as she walked to her next class.

Michael walked out of their chemistry classroom and met up with Luke. "So you made up with her?"

"Yeah, and Ashton kind of," Luke admitted, looking down at his hand which still hurt a lot.

Michael shot Luke a questioning glance, "What does kind of mean? I'm sick of sitting alone at lunch, so kind of better be good enough to sit with everyone again."

"Michael we sat alone for a day," he reminded his friend. Luke held up his injured hand for Michael to inspect, "We talked a little, I punched him, and I left."

Michael snorted, "You punched Ashton?"

Luke narrowed his eyes, "Yes, I punched Ashton," he repeated, "and we can sit with everyone again. You just want to see Nikki."

Michael blushed, "Shut up, that's not it."

Luke nodded, "Yeah, sure, whatever you say," he laughed sarcastically.

Michael shoved Luke's shoulder, "You know it's not like that," he whined. Michael was embarrassed about his situation with Nikki, and he wasn't fond of speaking about it.

"But you want it to be," Luke countered, "I still don't understand why you just never told her you liked her after she kissed you."

Michael groaned, "I already told you. I was going to, and then she told me to forget about the whole thing."

Luke sighed, "Obviously she was embarrassed and wanted things to be okay between you two, so she said that."

Michael cocked an eyebrow, "Since when did you become a relationship expert," he scoffed.

Luke gave Michael a "really" look, and Michael nodded understanding what Luke meant. Luke was no relationship expert but he had picked up a few things from dating Mel.

Luke had reached his class and reluctantly walked in, Michael waved him off and was off to his next class. Luke had math this period, he didn't mind the subject because it actually made sense to him. Math had always been one of Luke's strongest subjects, he just disliked having it so early in the morning.

Melody had her next class with Calum, who still looked like an anxious mess. She didn't say anything about his appearance though, he was going through enough. She took her seat next to him, he gave her a painful looking half smile. She smiled back at him, she didn't know if he wanted to talk or not so she would leave that up to him. She didn't like being pushed to speak about things she didn't want to, so she didn't push people either. She missed joyful, bubbly, Calum and she wondered when she was going to get him back. She couldn't imagine the stress he was feeling, or even the stress Ali was under. Being parents at such a young age, especially when they weren't planning for it had to be overwhelming. She wished them the best of luck, with whatever their choices were with the baby.

Melody felt her phone buzz in her pocket, breaking her train of thought. Obviously it was none other but her beloved boyfriend, Lucas.

To: My Favorite Melody
So we're hanging out after school

To: Luke dropyourpanties Hemmings
Netflix and chill?

To: My Favorite Melody
Didn't know my girlfriend was a fuckboy

To: My Favorite Melody
But yeah Netflix and chill and I'll prove what I said earlier

To: Luke dropyourpanties Hemmings
I'm sure you will Lucas

To: My Favorite Melody
Just wait babe you'll see

-------------------

Lil inappropriate touchin going on in class, lil nasties let their hormones get to them. But like I feel bad for Calum, he wrapped it and he still got Ali knocked up (or did he lol). NETFLIX AND CHILL LOL I CRY. Also tbt to when Nikki kissed Michael, I never closed that case so I thought I'd give you some info on what happened with that. I honestly think I'm just going to make the names to these chapters song titles bc I'm literally too lazy to think of a title so srry I guess.

I'm in cape cod rn, and I don't have a room because my little brother got a room to himself so I'm sleeping in the living room on the couch (-: There is a room in the basement but it's sketchy af and I love myself and I don't want to die so couch it is lol.

OH MY FUKICKCICNIGINGINGING I'm leaving for college on August 30th and I just got my roommate and dorm assignment. So I'm not religious at all, like not in the slightest like I'm agnostic af. BUT my roommate listens to Christian music, and like to each his own like if u like christian music get down to it whatever but like... I'm afraid that she's going to think I'm the devil or something bc I don't do religion. I'm a little nervous but um yeah. I've been online shopping for cute stuff for my dorm and I'm trying to limit myself but I want all these cute things like it pains me.

Thank you for reading and voting and commenting. You're all cool af for keeping with this story even tho it's so bad i think but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Amanda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 487 35
In which a broken girl and a home-searching boy are on a journey to find someone whose demons play well with others. © 2014 gillalmigh...
492K 7.9K 80
In which a boy dreams about a girl he's sure he's never seen before
292K 7.5K 46
in which an indecisive boy with a forged love for soccer meets a damaged but strong-willed girl who only wants to run away ➸ completed ©dirtbagash cr...