I Love My Bestfriend

By semperfi_

We were friends.I supported him on his crush.I always give him advice.But I never thought I'd fall for him.Bu... More

One last Day
First Love
Strange Feelings
In Love
Advice
Birthday
Gift
Stalker
Stalker II
Overprotective
Overprotective II
Strangers
Confession
Couples
Double Date
Break-up
Prom Night
The Reason Why They Broke Up
The Truth
True Love
Paradise

Date for the Prom

6.7K 182 2
By semperfi_

"So,you and Agnes broke up?"I asked while stretching.

He nodded and said,"Yup."

"Why?"

"Sorry can't say.I would only like you to know,"he answered.

I was curious because Agnes told me the same thing.That she can't tell why they broke up.I wonder why they broke up.

"So,do you have a date for the prom?"Aeron excitedly asked.

"I don't know.Daniel didn't asked me yet,"I turned to him,"Wait,why are you excited?Aren't you and Agnes broke up.Then who will you go with?"I was surprised by his expression.

*That's not something to be proud of."I thought to myself.

"Yeah,I was thinking that.About the prom got me all excited,"he answered.

"Okay.Well,I gotta go now.I gotta go home."

"Yeah see you tomorrow!"

         *_*_*_*_*_*_*

While I was walking,Daniel called.

"Yes?"I answered.

 "  - - - - - - - - - - ."

"Ah,I see.So something came up.That's okay."

"- - - - - - - - - - - -."

"Of course!!It's alright.Maybe it's important.Well,bye!!"

*Toot* *Toot* *Toot* *Toot*

"I see.Daniel can't go,afterall.I was really excited about the prom,"I muttered.

When I got home,I was thinking if I should go to the prom or not.

*Since Daniel won't be there,then I won't.*

Suddenly,I thought about Aeron.He and Agnes broke up.That means he doesn't have a date.I quickly dialed his phone number.Someone aswered it quickly.

"Hey,Aeron!You don't have a date to the prom,right?"

"- - - - - - - - -."

"Why don't we go together!Daniel said something came up and he can't go,so..."

"- - - - - - -."

"Really?Thank you so much!!Bye!!"

     ~Aeron~

*Toot* *Toot* *Toot*

"I can't believe she would ask a guy to come with her to the prom,"I sighed,"Oh,well.Going to the prom might be fun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 834 7
"In fact let me set my rules straight." He said looking above my head while I looked on the ground. "Don't look at my face, don't even try to talk to...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
325K 10.9K 34
'You're Leira Smith aren't you? That poor nerdy social freak who always hid behind Violet's shadow like a lost puppy. I still regret the fact that I...
2.1M 26K 24
(Sequel to An Arranged Marriage to a Jerk) Allison and Connor are back, and they've been married for nearly a year now. Allison is just settling in t...