One Last Chance

By superchic401

In this teen fantasy a young girl named Alison Jennings comes across an admiring new student at her school, G... More

Chapter 1 Alison
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Tyler
Chapter 4 Tyler
Chapter 5 Alison
Chapter 6 Alison
Chapter 7 Alison
Chapter 9 Tyler
Chapter 10 Alison
Chapter 11 Alison
Chapter 12 Tyler & Alison
Chapter 13 Tyler
Chapter 14 Alison
Chapter 15 Tyler
Chapter 16 Alison
Chapter 17 Tyler
Chapter 18 Tyler
Chapter 19 Alison
Chapter 20 Alison
Chapter 21 Tyler
Chapter 22 Alison
Chapter 23 Tyler
Chapter 24 Alison

Chapter 8

9 2 0
By superchic401

         I asked if everyone here was a werewolf with curiousity and Thomas said yes. I knew my life was going to change at that moment and I hated it. An older girl walked up to me after. She had long blonde hair, a nose piercing, and a tatoo of a dove on her left shoulder. She stared at me for a few seconds until she finally introduced herself as Alex. Her voice was very calming to me. She made me feel as if I shouldn't be afraid. After that the days just went on and she took care of me the most as I had to stick with the pack. She felt like an older sister to me as I adjusted to living among werewolves. I was strong enough to complete the transition otherwise the alternative would be death, so I had no other choice. But Alex helped me through it. It was hard and painful changing back and forth from human to a werewolf, but she was there for me."
"Wait, so what happened to your birth parents Tyler?"
"They died before that and I was in foster care, until my pack took me in, but I went back to live with my foster family again. I couldn't live the life of a werewolf that long. My foster family is human and they definitely don't know about my werewolf side."
"This is so freaky. How is it even possible that werewolves exist?" I said with a confused tone.
  "I'm not sure Ali."
  "What I don't understand is why would you not tell me?"
   "I thought that if you knew the truth then you would be afraid of me and I wanted to protect you from that side of me." He said sadly.
   "I got to admit I am shocked, but I'm not afraid of you. I guess I'm thankful that you saved my life back in the woods...I got to ask is there anyway to become human again?"
   "No, at least I don't think so" He said looking down at the floor.
   "Do you want to be human again?" I questioned.
   "Sometimes, but I've learned to live with it"
   "Why did you transfer to Grenwich High then?"
   "I transferred because I wanted to live a normal life, I fled my pack some time ago- like I said even though I care about them I couldn't deal with not living a human life again."
   "I see"
   "I guess you think I'm a monster now, am I right?"
   "I don't think you're a monster, but back at the woods, who was that man? He didn't seem human."
   "That's because he's not, he's a vampire!"
   "What! First werewolves now vampires. I think I'm losing my mind" I said as I got up from the couch and brushed my fingers through the top of my hair.
   "You ask a lot of questions Alison!"
   "I just want to know, plus I don't think this has happened to anyone else!" I said looking very anxious. I walked toward Tyler as he had his face buried in his palms and I stopped right in front of him saying
  "I can't take the pressure of knowing this secret" He lifted his face to look up at me.
  "I know" He said looking as if he was giving up.
  "I get it if you never want to see me again." He exclaimed.
  "It's a lot to take in, but for now I'm not going to leave you" I said with sincerity as I was crouching down in front of him and holding his hands. Then he smiled slightly as he was looking into my eyes.

        That night I laid in my bed, staring at my ceiling and wondering how crazy my life has gotten in the span of a few weeks. There's no turning back. I can't forget what happened today. As much as I want to. I'm scared and I don't think I will ever be okay with this. After all that wondering I found myself slowly dozing off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486 218 28
After spending years at a reform school for supernatural delinquents, Paige Davis, a witch with a bad reputation, returns to her hometown to finish h...
27.9K 627 29
Leann Smith is in foster care and has been there basically her entire life. She tried her hardest to make it work with each and every family that she...
2.7K 418 27
Ariella's biggest desire in life has always been such a simple one. She wants to be 'normal.' Unfortunately, that one simple wish has never been with...
44.4K 636 32
What do you do when you lose the two most important people in your life? When your life you use to live is turned upside down? Well, Isabel Martin kn...