He's Not Bad, He's Broken

By DestineeDaniels

Bradley Stevenson. Kale Ryder. She's broken. He's broken. She doesn't trust anyone, at all. He only trusts hi... More

Chapter 1 - Past
Chapter 2 - Mr. Bad Boy
Chapter 3 - New Room
Chapter 4 - Family Dinner
Chapter 5 - Different BadBoy
Chapter 6 - Goodnight BadBoy
Chapter 7 - Bipolar Arse
Chapter 8 - Brittany
Chapter 10 - Kale
Chapter 11 - Sleepover
Chapter 12 - Bad Day
Chapter 13 - Secrets Shared
Chapter 14 - Broken
Chapter 15 - Don't Judge
Chapter 16 - Eli
Chapter 17 - Party
Chapter 18 - His Dimples
Chapter 19 - Her Company
Chapter 20 - My Mother
Chapter 21 - Fate
Chapter 22 - Necklace
Chapter 23 - Shower
Chapter 24 - Softball Game
Chapter 25 - Back to the Past
Chapter 26 - Make Your Move
Chapter 27 - I'm Not Okay
Chapter 28 - You Before Me
Chapter 29 - I Kissed A Dude
Authors Note! PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 30 - Darkness
Chapter 31 - Truth or Drink
Chapter 32 - Hurt
Chapter 33 - Now Or Never

Chapter 9 - Protected by the BadGirl

4.6K 132 27
By DestineeDaniels

Jessica in the picture above!!

So, it's been a really long week.

But, thankfully I haven't seen Brittany anymore. I've just been hanging out with Jess.

We are going shopping later. I can't wait.

I was actually surprised when she asked, I didn't think she would like shopping.

And I also talked to the guys a little too, I have at least one class with one of them. Though most include Kale.

They are also extremely sweet, did you know those bad boy's have a soft spot?

I learned a little about them, but not important just like favorite color, future, goals, etc.

Kale also was being nice. He was being chill and not a douche. I like this Kale and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Currently, I'm walking over to Kale's care. Jess is right behind me. I don't know why I thought school would be absolutely torture. It's actually not thst bad.

When we get to the car all the boys are there. "Hey boys!" I hug Justin. Me and him get along well. I don't know, we just clicked. He's a fellow prankster like myself. Lucas and I haven't really talked much. And Damon, oh that boy. We have like a love/hate relationship going on already.

"Hey shortcake, how you doing?" Justin puts an arm around my shoulder and smiles.

"I'm good bean stalk."

"Bean stalk?" Kale asks. "Really?"

"I didn't know what to say. I'm short, he's tall." I pout.

"Yeah, just come up with a better nickname, alright?" Justin rubs the back of his head.

"I guess." I give out a dramatic sigh.

"So what is this gorgeous lady doing over here? " Asked Lucas referring to Jess. I look at Jess and she is blushing hardcore.

"We are going to the mall and you-," I point to Kale, "-are taking us."

I look at over him and his face is priceless. I just laugh.

"Oh my gosh! Y-your f-f-face." I am like, rolling on the ground right now.

Once I am done with my laughing fit. They all look at me, like I grew a couple heads.

"Wait- What am I going to do?" Kale says confusion very clearly laced in his voice.

"Why were you laughing like that?" Lucas asked.

Gosh guys are so slow. I mean, even Jess laughed a little.

"Geez, ya'll are not the brightest." I state, rolling my eyes, "Okay, I don't feel like explaing, but Kale you're taking us to the mall."

"I'm not taking ya'll to the mall." That's cute. He thinks he has a choice.

"Oh, yes you are." I smirk.

"You can't tell me what to do." He shakes his head.

"Well, I just did, so come on let's go." I push them towards the car.

He let's out a dramatic sigh and get's in the car. All the boys following.

"Finally." I mumble under my breath.

Apparently, Jess heard me cause she bursts out laughing.

I give a quiet chuckle and open the door for Jess to go in first.

"Isn't this Kale's car?" I ask.

"No shit." Damon says in a 'duh' voice. I glare at him.

"Then why is Lucas driving smart one?" I sneer.

"Because he's capable of driving." He tells me, acting like a smartass.

Let me tell you something, throughout this whole week since we met at lunch in Monday we have been fighting. A lot.

But not because we don't like each other, but because he just loves to correct me and let me tell you this I absolutely hate being corrected with a passion.

And he knows it too, but he still does it.

"Whatever."

"Awe, cat got your tongue?"

"Nope. But I'm pretty damn close to punching you." I tell him. "You're lucky my hand still hurts from punching that Barbie on Monday."

"Stop fighting. It's annoying." Lucas whines.

I just roll my eyes, then I realize something. "Where am I gonna sit?" I asked.

"Come here babe, you can sit on my lap." Kale winks.

"Well, I guess I'm walking. Hey Jess I'll see you there."

"Really?" They all say in disbelief.

"I said-,"

"We know what you said, but you're actually rejecting sitting on my lap?" Kale says, shock still present on his face.

"Well, there is a first time for everything." I state. He just sighs.

I climb in the car and sit on his lap. I mean it's not everyday I get to sit on the an extremely attractive guys lap.

He tenses under me and I just smirk.

That feeling I got Sunday night is back, the one where I have sparks, but now I have butterflies too?

I need to do some research on this stuff.

"Ready everyone?" Lucas asks.

"Yup, let's go." I say, shaking the drivers seat. Have you ever done that? Like when your sitting behind the seat and you grab it and just start to shake it?

No? Well you should try it. He starts the car up and off we go.

"We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship-, " I start then I look around and everyone is starring at me. These people have starring problems. "-going to the mall with some men with no balls." I admit, that wasn't the best, but I knew they'd get offended.

I look at all of them and burst out laughing Jess does too when she realizes what I said. "Oh my god! I can't believe y-you said th-that." She tries to catch her breathe.

"What did she say?" Justin looks confused, like a lost puppy. He's adorable. I kiss him on the cheek, then I feel Kale stiffen.

"Just that you don't have balls." Jess said, still laughing.

"I have balls!" Damon protests.

"No, you don't."

"Why do you think the ladies want me?" He smirks.

"I honestly don't know." I pretend to sigh, "Poor ladies, don't know that there really isn't anything under your pants." Everyone starts to laugh except Damon who is pouting, "Why are ya'll laughing? I'm serious."

They all stop laughing and look at me, except for Damon who pouts more.

Then I burst out laughing and every one joins except for, oh I think you know.

When we get to the mall I hop out of the car and. . .um I kinda sorta kissed the ground.

"Oh mall, sweet mall." I exclaim between kisses.

"Weirdo." Justin says in a sing-song voice.

"Who told you I was normal?" I say, standing up. He just sticks his tongue out at me.

"Why are ya'll getting out?" Jess said, reading my mind.

"We like the food." Lucas licks his lips.

Oh my, I think Jess almost fell, well she stumbled a bit. "Are you ok?" I ask her, about to laugh.

She glares at me, "I'm fine!" She mutters.

"So, just the food?" I ask.

"And to take you home. " Kale smiles.

"Okay, well me and Jess are leaving now. Byeeee!" I yell grabbing Jess and walk away.

3 Hours Later

After Shopping.

We just finished shopping and are walking to meet the boys at the food court.

They have been eating for 3 hours.

We are entering the food court when five random guys just come up to us and grab us. I try to scream when they put there hands over our mouths and carry us away.

Where are they taking us?

Come on people help us! No? Okay just watch. Then the next thing I know is we are behind a building.

"Hey baby," One says.

"No, get away from us!" Jess screams.

"Awe, come on. Don't be like that." Another chuckles.

"We, just wanna have fun. " Another smirks.

What is wrong with them? This is just sick. I am in tears, I can't even talk.

"Well, we don't wanna have fun with you." Jess growls.

He smiles a sadistic smile, "To bad,"

"You can watch your friend go first." Then he turns to me and starts to lift up my shirt.

"No!" Jess screams.

I turn to her, tears falling. "Jess! Help me. Please."

She gets out of the other guys grips and punches him hard, so hard he stumbles back.

Is the bad girl protecting me?

well duh!

Then those other guys grab her and pin her against the wall again. "Now when I do you it'll be more painful." he growls.

"No please. You can do anything to me. Just let her go." I plead, I don't want anything to happen to her.

Then he takes my shirt off.

I feel so exposed.

"No! Stop! Bradley!" She is in tears with me now.

I'm about to get raped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
2M 53.6K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...
100K 3.1K 46
"I've never seen a broken girl be so badass," Caleb said with a smirk. _*_*_*_ Bianca is broken, all of her hope destroyed, her happiness shattered a...
12.8K 528 60
*COMPLETED* Now available to purchase on Amazon "Why did you just do that?" I yell, running the back of my hand across my lips in disgust. "You wo...