Power Outage

By supernova708

Alex, a secretly perverted girl, and Damian, a naive boy, I think you can tell where this is going. But here'... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 1

1K 11 12
By supernova708

Chapter 1 – Before the Incident…

            The room was dark, and the only source of light was that of a computer screen that had just been turned on. The loading screen displays the date:

December 14, 2212

10:50:47 PM

            A woman walks up to the chair in front of the computer and sits down. Not much can be said about her at the moment, because of the poor light, but she starts typing in her username and password. As the computer finishes loading, the lights are turned on, even though the switch is next to the door and across the room from the computer. The girl at the computer yells, “Marvin, what the hell! I told you not to come into my room!”

            She turns to face the man at the door, whose name is apparently Marvin and he appears to be a bit over six-feet tall with a strong build. Marvin retorts sarcastically, “Then shouldn’t you, I don’t know, lock the door? Also, Alex, you’re twenty-two, should you really be watching something so dirty at your age?”

            Alex, revealed by the lights to be standing at five-feet with a slim figure, and hair going to her waist, responds, “I was not,” she threw a stuffed animal at him, “and put some shorts on damn it!”

            “Not much of an argument with yours around your ankles. And I see your x-ray vision is active, so there.”

            Alex’s face turns flush from embarrassment which shortly turns into anger and yelled, “Get out!”  She then proceeds to throwing a handful of pens at Marvin, who partially defends against the pens using the stuffed animal from earlier.

            “Alright I’m going… just be ready early tomorrow, it is the grand opening of Power Outage after all.” Damn those pens hurt

            Alex calming down asks, “Which one is Power Outage?”

            “The new shopping complex that supposedly has a lot features designed for people with powers.”

            “Oh yeah, in that case, I’ll sleep as soon as I’m done with work,” she says while opening her word processor, typing up something and dragging images to the file.

            Marvin starts closing the door, “Good night then, and lay off the dirty videos, it’ll start affecting your health eventually.”

            “I told you I’m not doing that!” she says, throwing whatever pens were left over at Marvin, but the door shields him. At least, not yet anyway… She has a perverted grin on her face and turns off the lights.

            Ten censored minutes later, a voice coming from the bed says, “Keep it down, I’m trying to sleep.”

            Alex turns the chair to the bed and with a mean glare says, “Shut up Allen. Just go to sleep.”

            A cat, the source of the voice, comes out from under the sheets, saying, “It’s pretty hard to stay asleep with all the weird noises coming from you.”

            “…shut up…” Alex turns away from the chair.

            Allen chuckles and gets back under the sheets and whispers, “Buenas noches~”

            A clock points out that the time is around 11 PM and a man, about 5’11”, average build, and in sleeping clothes, slides a chair open in front of a desk and sits down. He proceeds by writing down in a small notebook, with the words: “From the Desk of Damian” on the header, things to remember for later and stuff like that. After doing so, he lies down on the couch next to the desk and turns on the TV.

            “Is it really okay for you to stay up this late, we have a big day tomorrow,” says a beautiful young woman in her late twenties, coming in from the adjacent room.

            “Carol, would you please go back to your original form? This one is embarrassing,” says Damian, covering his eyes

            “Hmph, fine…” Carol’s body transitions from the form of a human to that of a grown golden retriever, and playfully tugs at Damian’s shirt sleeve.

            “Alright, alright,” Damian says while scratching Carol by the back of her ear, “I’ll sleep after my show.”

            Carol lies down next to Damian and watches with him. A few minutes later, the show has an adult scene, although only implicated by a silhouette then going to commercial before anything actually happens. Carol has an idea pop into her head for when Damian falls asleep.

            As the credits play, Damian starts to doze off, and Carol puts her plan into action. She goes back into her human form from before. For the sake of censorship, the scene is skipped ahead by five minutes.

            Damian is preparing an ice pack and at the same time scolding Carol, “Carol, I don’t care if I’ll be a virgin for the next ten years or whatever, I will NEVER cross the line to bestiality.”

            “It doesn’t count if I’m not in that fo-owowow,” Carol says before Damian drops the ice pack on her head. She screams in pain, “And did you have to hit me that hard!?!? You know you don’t have full control yet!”

            Damian presses down on the ice pack and retorts, “Well if somebody helped me practice instead of trying to rape me on a weekly basis, this wouldn’t happen.”

            “Practice doesn’t do anything, time does, no one gets full control until the age of thirty; you taught me that, and besides, your second head seemed to consent to this~”

            “That’s it; you’re sleeping in the bathroom tonight!”

            Damian drags and tosses Carol into the bathroom, blocking the door by propping a chair in front of it. Carol pounds at the door screaming, “Don’t leave me in here! I might become a masochist or something!”

            “I don’t know what that means!”

            Carol goes back to her dog form and starts whimpering while scratching at the door incessantly. Damian does his best to ignore her by trying to sleep. Geez, what a perverted dog…

            9 AM… at this time Marvin is in the shower with his music on high volume, Allen is barely waking up now, and Alex… she’s passed out in front of the computer with her pants still down…

           Allen says nonchalantly, “If she’d only admit that she’s one of the biggest perverts in the city… ah well, at least she’s cute~”

           One censored scene later… THUD!

           Marvin walks into the room asking, “Are you guys awake yet? It’s your turn to use the--”

           He looks at Allen, who is on the floor unconscious, then at the wall behind Allen, which has a small but noticeable dent in it, “…I’m not going to bother asking.”

           Marvin leaves the room; Then Alex pulls her pants up and heads to the shower. Allen shortly regains consciousness and mutters, “Good thing she is a terrible pitcher…”

           Alex, in the shower now, sighs to herself, “Why must my power be so perverted?” She sighs again, “I can’t wait to be thirty and gain full control, instead of having to see people exposed after I have a dirty thought.”

           “Hurry up, at this rate we’re gonna be last in line,” yelled Marvin from the other side of the bathroom door.

           Finishing up, and changing into a blouse and jeans, Alex replies, “I’m almost ready,” after a few minutes of self-grooming, “Okay, let’s go, c’mon Allen, I heard they’re allowing pets.”

           Alex, Marvin, and Allen exit the apartment.

           “Hey, wake up,” Carol says in her human form, wearing a tight-fitting t-shirt and low-rise jeans, shaking Damian, “C’mon, we’re gonna be late for the grand opening,” after a moment, she has another idea, “Okay, it’s not my fault you’re a heavy sleeper~”

           An hour of another censored scene later… Damian is sitting in a corner of the room crying, while Carol is putting on a dress and pets him, saying, “Cheer up. It wasn’t that bad was it?”

           Damian responds in a dejected tone, “It was my first time…”

           “So what? It was mine too~” Carol cuddles against Damian, “Besides, isn’t it better to do it with someone that can fulfill any of your preferences?”

           “But you’re my dog and the thought of it… it feels so wrong…” He shudders.

           “That excuse again? How about this: What if I stay in a human form for the rest of my life?”

           “That’s not the point,” Damian gets up and faces away from Carol, “It’s just that… I see you as a relative, and anything beyond that… seems immoral to me. Excuse me…”

           He heads his room, then to the bathroom down the hall with his clothes for the day hidden underneath his towel and starts to take a shower. Carol puts her hands at her heart and asks herself, “Why did he have to go and say that?”

           The clock reads 11 o’clock, Damian comes out of the bathroom, wearing a button shirt and jeans, and says apologetically, “Hey, Carol, I just want to apologize about earli—”

           He sees Carol hugging a stuffed doll wearing the same clothes as him. Damian glares at Carol and demands, “Why does that doll have the same clothes as I do?”

           “Well, that’s because… because I saw them when you were taking them to the bathroom.”

           “Yeah, right. My clothes were covered by my towel. You snuck in while I was taking a shower, huh?”

           Carol starts stammering while trying to think of an excuse.

           Five minutes later, Carol is flailing around as Damian literally drags her and a trash can, the doll’s head sticking out of it. Carol cries, “Please don’t throw it away! I spent a whole a month making it!”

           “Only if you learn your boundaries,” Damian said with a grunt as he put the trash can out to the curb and Carol in the car, powered by solar panels and battery, “No use complaining now.”

           He gets in the car and drives off without hesitation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 52.9K 30
There is no one in the world who could possibly love me, I know it. I've pretty much resigned to crying under my covers at night as my boyfriend who...
35.4K 2.8K 50
Kara is training to become a superhero, but she's stuck with a snobby sidekick, boring missions, and too many rules. Craving adventure, she jumps at...
14.9M 458K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
1K 265 24
When a new girl arrives at the school and causes some memories to form in a young mans mind, he starts to change. She seems similar, but different th...