Why did i fall in love?

By crazy_4_noodlez

Olivia Lockheart has fallen in love quite a few times, but never for real. Her two best friend: Helen and Bro... More

Chapter 2: Out of nowhere!?!?
Chapter 3: First period and already something happens...
Chapter 4: Somethings not right...
Chapter 5: Just a little closer than usual. Part 1

Chapter 1: Who cares?!

195 4 4
By crazy_4_noodlez

It' kinda weird, idk since i just felt like doing something and this just came out of my head. :/ who knoes... lolz enjoy! (if anybodys even reading...) and BTW please comment?!?!?

                                                           ~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~

                                                      Chapter 1: Who cares?!

"You know," Brooke said. "You could've told us that you weren't focused on THAT!" immediately Helen stepped in "Oh stop it Brooke, you know how Olivia is. If she's not interested then she's not!"

 I didn't want to be bothered on this topic, especially by brooke. I have no intention in falling in love this year...

 "Well, i'm not like you Brooke. I don't want to focus so much of my time on guys. If possibly no time at all!" I said turning to Helen who nodded. Clearly she agreed. 

 "Come one Olive! This year you gotta fall in love for sure!" Brooke stated this like she knew everything. But then again she did. She was constantly dating different guys each month or so. She was the one who didn't understand.

 "Olive?" She said. I twitched. the sound of hearing my nickname being used by a serious tone coming from anyone just scared me. Actually using my nickname at all annoyed me! And brooke knew how much i hated that...

 "Yes Brookie?" I used her nickname back against her since she hates it when people call her that too. including her mother. So i said this mocking her mom to get her to stop bugging me about it. 

"Why are you doing this to me?"

 I wanted to tell her that I was always independent and didn't need to fall in love this year. That i needed to actually focus this year, on my grades since last year, as a Sophmore, didn't go so well.

 "Well, I don't think Olivia wants to talk about this anymore..." Helen slowly said, as by now, she noticed i was getting clearly annoyed by Brooke's torment. 

 Then, Brooke's phone start ringing with the star wars "darth vader" theme. She stood up and answered.

 "Yellow?" she said...

 "BROOKE TIMOTHY GOMEZ WHERE ARE YOU?!" i heard loudly through the phone.

 It was her mother of course...

 "Mom! I told you already, i'm at Helen's house! You said I would come over remember?"

 Brooke raised her hands and ran it through her Long sleek and shiny straight and chestnut-colored hair. Which she often cherished it like it was her own child. She's like a possessive mother always touching her "child".

"Yes... I promise Ma... Yes i'll have fun... Okay i'll keep you updated... Love you!" She quickly pressed the end call button and rolled her stormy grey eyes. "How annoying... I'm telling you!"

 That, she's also right about. I mean, Brooke's mom is way to protective and for her just to stay over Helen's house the day before the first day of school started, was way too extreme... for her of course.

 Mrs.Gomez hadn't known of Brooke's constant boyfriends. Just the one's that Brooke really likes. And that is completely rare...

 "So... It's 4:45 in the afternoon and i'm dying of boredom. Let's go somewhere." Brooke says and grins. Her signature look other than the flipping of the hair.

 I look back at Helen again to see if she agrees. She brings her fingers to her mouth and starts to bite them.

 I hate it when she does that. Biting he nails. I guess she gets nervous but honestly, there's nothing to be nervous about! "Well, Helen?" I said.

 "Sure..." She answers. Then smiles at brooke who starts jumping up and down. "Alright! Let's use my car... Shall we?"

*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

At the mall, we head straight to hot topic. Which there was eventually nothing to buy. Then to forever 21, and wet seal. after a few more walking around and deciding whether what shoes would go great with this top, we bought a few outfits. Enough to leave us done for the day. We head straight to the food court after.

 "For a reward of our awesomeness, i'm treating... What do you want?" Brooke asked.

 "Pizza hut. What ever your getting is fine." Helen said. Brooke then turns to me and raises and eyebrow "Come on, you gotta eat something!" 

 I was very picky with my stuff, but i decided to get something very clean and simple. "Actually i'll buy a smoothie over there." i said pointing to the 'Fruity drinks' stand. Brooke rolls her eyes and hands me a few bucks. "Sure... Go wild while your at it!" And grins. I wink at her. "I won't take too long honey!" and i start to giggle.

 They both started heading towards Pizza Hut, while i walked over to the opposite side to get my most desired Smoothie. The line was huge.

 At the end of the line, in front of me were a group of three guys. All seemed around my age.

 "What do you want?" a guy with black, short wavy curls had said. One of them, who was lightly tannish with short dirty blonde hair, said "I want a banna smoothie..."

 The "curls" guy asked the other guy who was also tanned but very tall and handsome. "Nico, how about you?"

 Nico turned around facing the curls guy.

 "Adam, don't worry about it man. I'll pay, what do you want?"

 Adam, at first looked surprised but then glanced over at me and quickly realized "something". 

"Oh, same as James, i guess." Nico nods and Adam and James leave to find a table. 

 Now it was just him, humming to the music hardcore metal music he was listening from his earphones.

 The line moves on and it's Nico's turn. 

 "May i help you sir?" The cash-register girl said.

Nico grins and reads her tag name while taking off one earbud.

 "Yes, Alexandra? I uh want one strawberry-banana smoothie and two banana..."

 She blushes and nods "Okay, that will be 4 dollars and 49 cents please..." He hands her a 10 dollar bill and whispers "No problem..." She then gives him the change. She smiles shyly and giggles. He, on the other hand, seemed as if he really didn't care about her anyways. 

 It was just my turn and she was still staring at him leaving to the other side to pick up his smoothies. I couldn't wait any longer and lost my patience.

 "Excuse me? I said in a friendly way as possible trying not to seem pissed off.

 She doesn't answer. But i'm trying my best not to loose it. I tried again. "Excuse me, ma'm?"

 It was no use. She was deep into 'dreamland'. She was probably undressing him with her eyes. But that's no excuse and obviously no one in the line was playing around.

 I didn't have all day to deal with this. I was 6:25 and I wanted my smoothie. I smack the table and she jumps of surprise and finally pays attention. "What? What do you want?" She says. Pissed off that I interrupted her 'thoughts'. Though honestly i'm not surprised i pissed her off. 

 I raise an eyebrow and say "My smoothie..."

 She rolls her eyes, clearly this wasn't a place of 'friendly service' ,  as what read on the poster board on the wall. 

 "Strawberry - banana. Please and thank you."

 She still seemed pissed off, narrowing her eyes at me. Nico, on the other hand was on the other side waiting for his drinks when he notices what just happened. Everyone does.

 You can tell that the girl looked embarrassed, but that would've never have happened if she wasn't so concentrated on imagining a guy in bed with her! She's supposed to be doing her job.

 She hands me my change and receipt. "Thanks." I said flatly. She starts mocking me "No problem..."

 I was now behind Nico who was cracking up. He puts his hands inside his back pockets and turn to face me.

 "Nice..." He says. 

I don't say anything since i don't intend on starting a conversation with a complete man-whore. But then again there wasn't any use in saying anything. There's a long pause, that was then interrupted by him saying "Nicolas."

 I stared down at one of his hands that were reaching out. 

 "That's nice." I say. I didn't have time for this. He eventually got the message and his hands move away. Slowly he says "Okay... you were supposed to shake my hand. It's not polite to reject me like that..." then he smirks. 

 He got his smoothies and turned to leave. As mines were ready too, I grabbed it and drank a little heading for my tables where Brooke and Helen were eating their pizzas. 

 And just as i headed over i dropped my change and tried to pick it up when i heard "Wait! This isn't correct it's-"  and finally interrupted when i got up and bumped into Nico. His smoothies spilled all over me and my awesome "Beatles" shirt. and as I fell to the floor along with Nico, my smoothie fell on my new converse shoes i had just bought. 

 "Shit!" I exclaimed.

"Oh... That was an accident." He said. He too was on the floor and covered barely in smoothies. He chuckled and i mocked him. "Very funny..." I said clenching my teeth. Then the girl from the cash register, Alexandra, came quickly to help clean Nicolas off. What about me? Well for first Brooke and Helen came dashing over. As soon as Nico stood up with Alexandra by his side and his friends, Adam and James, Brooke shot a look at Adam who was staring at Nico smiling then at her. The smile disappeared.  

"Tell your little friend," she started. and then got closer to Adam. "To watch where he's going!" 

Adam shrugged "Why are you telling me this? Its your friend's fault!" 

Brooke's eyes squinted "That's such bull shit!"

And it really was, Nicolas should've looked where he was going in the first place! Nico seemed to agree it was his fault.

"Sorry, it's my fault..." he said holding out his hands to help me. I just stared at them. 

"It sure is!" I heard Brooke say. But i just stared later at Nico's forest green eyes. The grin he had on surely faded out as soon as his eyes locked onto mines. Then it was just silence as he starred at me and i did the same.

'He's cute. How didn't i notice before?' I thought. 'But not enough for me to like him...' 

I frowned quickly and took his hand. "It IS your fault. Next time I won't go for your hand!" I said grinning. I didn't want anybody to think that i took this situation seriously and Brooke and Helen quickly noticed.

He smirked. It was annoying. "Well, if you say so!" he said lifting his hands up in defense. 

I rolled my eyes and shook my head "Let's head home Helen..." I said. And i turned to face Brooke who was standing next to Adam. "You too..." I mouthed. then smiled, probably showing my dimples. How embarrassing. 

As soon as we were walking out of the mall i heard his voice again. "Yo!" he yelled. "I didn't get your name!" 

I thought for a moment 'i don't think i'll be seeing him again so what's the point?' Then i yelled back without turning around. "It's not necessary!" Then left...

~*~~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As soon as we sat down in the car, all i heard was nagging...

"What the hell was that?!?!"  I heard brooke say. I was in the front glasses on and windows down. The music blasted so loudly i could barely hear myself think. But that's good...

"What was what?" I said smiling. Brooke who was driving rolled her eyes. "You know.... THAT! you barely smile! And that means u like that guy!"

I rolled my eyes mocking her but at the same time i meant it. "No! I was trying to be nice. I kinda felt bad for him and plus i'm never going to see him again so who cares! and plus he's not my type. he's a player and thats definitely NOT my type..." Helen then stepped in saying "Well, i saw the same for you and that guy you screamed at!"

Both me and Helen face to turn to Brooke. "What?" she said.

"Yea Helen's right! What was THAT all about?! huh?" I could see her face flushing red.

"Who cares? Yea sure he's cute but he's also not MY type!" She said shrugging.

I turned back to the window. I was thinking about how badly Alexandra had felt about Nico. I mean, sure he's cute but he's too... I don't know. But who cares? It was only a one time thing... All i needed to do is focus on school tomorrow...

                                                 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okaii, that was chapter one... i kinda feel bad now :/ ahh well this is for the fun of it rite? lolz well i'm only gonna update the second one and continue on if i have at least... idk like 50 reads? if not then i guess i'll just cancel it XD (leave a comment!!! while ur at it.... lolz)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...