SHORT HAIR |BTS| KIM TAEHYUNG...

By catallenia

"She looked of fresh youth, her lips the shade of red rose... her hair cut short but he... More

❀-Prologue-❀
-Photo Gallery-
❀ 1- Strange Suggestion
❀ 2- Play Ground
❀ 3- The Promise
❀ 4- Strawberry Milk
❀ 5- Cold Piano
❀ 6- Mall
❀ 7- Vanilla Ice Cream
❀ 8- Basketball Court
❀ 9- Guilty Pleasure
❀ 10- Cherry Blossom Tree
❀ 11- Warm Request
❀ 12- Cuddly Texts
❀ 13- Soft Lips
❀ 14- The Test
❀ 15- Broken Words
❀ 16- Faint Reminders
❀ 17- Drifting Wind
❀ 18- Revealed Tears
❀19- Surprise Envelope
❀ 20- Jeju Island
❀ 21- Drowning Worry
❀ 22- Sealed Future
❀ 23- Delightful Waters
❀ 24- Real Confession
❀26- The News
❀ 27- Happy Balloons
❀28- Remembrance
❀ 29- Forever
❀-Epilogue-❀
To all my lovely Readers~

❀25- Everlasting

16.3K 1.1K 642
By catallenia

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

White walls.

White sheets.

White curtains.

They surrounded me for many years, and now I had no choice and was back into their arms.

Boredom became my friend as I laid in the hospital bed, listening to nothing but the constant beep of the heart monitor.

But despite how sad sounding the state I was living in, I never once thought about it much.

The only thing that kept me living was Hyeri.

I turned my head to the clock in the corner of the room to see it was almost 12:00 o' clock.

Visiting time.

I smiled to myself, and waited another 15 more minutes.

I looked at the door, and began counting down.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One-

The door busted open to see a rushing girl with short hair, carrying a lunch box full of food.

She swung the door closed and turned back to me, gasping out of breath as she leaned onto my bed.

"Omo I'm late. There was sidewalk traffic on the way here. Don't ask what happened."

I just smiled.

"What happened?"

Every day of every week, not one day she doesn't come to visit me.

Today was a school day for her, and she had rushed here to eat her lunch with me, like every other day ever since I had quit school since my health didn't let me do so.

"Well a whole bunch of kids were rushing out to go see a fight, I couldn't careless for it since I was trying to get here to eat lunch with you, but there were a lot of them I had to get through."

I smiled, and reached forward to grab her hand in mine. She smiled at our hands intertwined together, and with her other hand, she reached and brought her lunch box onto my bed.

"I brought you some sushi since you said last time you were craving some fish." She says, and poked my right cheek. "My little V seems like he has cravings like a pregnant woman."

She started to laugh at her joke, clapping her hands together even.

I shrugged. "They don't have a whole lot of selections of food here at the hospital that's why."

"Yeah, that's true. Well eat all you want. Whatever you want, just ask me."

She winked at me, and I smiled up at her.

"Well I want something right now." I say, and she sat on my bed.

"Omo, do you want ramen noodles again? You know that it's bad for your cholesterol." She frowned, while unzipping the lunch box to get the box compartment out.

"Aniyo, I don't want that. It's not something involving food." I say.

She sighs, and looks up at me. "Boah? Then what do you want?"

I lowered my eyes for a bit, and smiled.

"... A kiss."

"Boah? What did you say? Speak louder," She says, leaning forward towards me.

"A kiss." I say louder, and she leaned back automatically.

"Aish! This boy doesn't learn does he? Eat your food first! What's going in your mind right now? All of a sudden you want a kiss from me. I kissed you three days ago." She scowled me.

"Three days is too long..." I pouted.

"Aish! Learn how to be patient!" She says and grabbed her chopsticks and lifted a roll of sushi up to my face. "Now eat."

I opened my mouth, and she placed the sushi in my mouth and I began to chew it down.

"How is it?" She asked, raising her eyebrows up. By her asking that question, I assumed she had made it, so I nodded my head and smiled brightly, giving her two thumbs up.

She bit her lip down and smiled back at me.

"Jinjja? I thought I added too much hot sauce. It might be a little spicy, am I right?"

With overflowing tears in my eyes, I shook my head no.

She shook her head at me. "Your eyes are watering, and your ears are turning red. You're lying. If you don't like it, spit it back out."

I swallowed it down.

"Aish he never listens..." She mumbled, and grabbed a carton of milk out, and opened it for me. "Here have this. It'll help cool off your taste buds."

I grabbed it immediately, and chugged it all down. It refreshed my throat, and I slumped down, feeling the spiciness go away.

While I was going though that, she was popping sushi in her mouth, and was almost done with her food.

I'm sure, her mouth was some type of vacuum.

Every time we eat, her food disappears in less than 3 minutes on the plate.

"Ahh, I need to make these a couple more times, then they'll taste good." She says after chugging down her milk. "Anyways, you're food is still there so you have to eat it all. No waste."

I nodded, looking down at the plate in my lap and gulped nervously.

Slowly, I grabbed a roll and raised it to my mouth when she smacked my hand, and it fell back onto my lap.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Think better than that! It's too spicy to eat you pabo!" She scowled me, taking back the plate. She started to look though her lunch box and took out a plastic bag containing my favorite yummy grilled cheese sandwich she makes for me.

"Have this instead. It's better," She says giving it to me. As I began to eat it, she sighed, and looked up at the clock. "It's almost time for me to go back to school, so I have to leave now."

I looked up at the clock, and looked down again.

Time was always going fast every time we were together, and I hated that.

"Have fun at school!" I say with a wide grin as I watched her put her backpack on and zipped up her lunch box.

After I had said this, she stopped what she was doing and turned back to me, her eyes were watering.

"School isn't the same without you," She just says, and it was silent for a minute before she turned back and sat up from my bed and headed towards the door where she stopped.

She turned back to me, and furrowed her eyebrows. "Oh wait I forgot to give you something."

I could only watch her walk towards me and stood in front of me, and started digging into her pockets.

I too was busy looking at her fumbling hand not noticing when she swooped down and kissed me right onto my lips.

OH.

I only thought, and looked back at her with wide eyes.

I didn't expect her to do that.

She leaned back, and smiled confidently.

"That's what I forgot to give you." She says with a shy chuckle as she dug her hands back into her front pocket jacket, smiling at me widely.

She was seriously too cute, I started to get flustered.

"W-wait I forgot something too," I started to say, wanting another kiss from her but she only laughed and was already heading towards the door.

"Haha, nice one, Taehyung. Except I didn't fall for that one. Save it for later." She says, her eyes showing a mean gleam, but her smile blew it all away.

She opened the door, and turned to me one last time.

"Kim Taehyung-ah..."

"Yeh?"

"I love you." She says, her eyes on me.

Each time she says it, I always feel like it was the first time over and over. I chuckled and smiled back at her. "I love you more."

"Aniyooo! I love you even more."

"I love you most."

"I love you forever!"

"I love you... infinitely." I say, ending our long line of I love you's.

She sighed in protest. "Whatever. Just know I love you, arasso? I'll get going now, so I'll see you soon. Take care now."

She says, and closed the door behind me, and I watched her walk away through the glass part of the door.

Alone again, but I didn't feel so alone.

I reached towards my lips, and touched them.

With a chuckle, I laid back onto my bed and sighed a long one, looking up at the ceiling.

Suddenly, my chest started to hurt and I groaned as I leaned forward and backwards, arching my back as the pain was starting to grow even more painful.

I tried to take in a deep breath, but once I tried to breath, I couldn't.

My throat felt like it was closed, and I started to panic. Gasping for no air, and with my hands clutching my chest, I tried to reach for the emergency button near my bed.

I reached towards the red button, my fingers shaking to get closer to it.

I could touch it, but I needed to push it.

My heart started to pound faster by the second, and my vision started to get blurry.

With no strength left in my body, I laid back down, and stared up at the ceiling.

Hyeri...

I thought as I saw her image in my mind.

Mianhae...

The next thing I knew, the dark consumed me, and I closed my eyes.

Vote and Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 331 26
In May of 1965, Tulsa Oklahoma, Ponyboy Curtis is living on the East side of Tulsa with the greasers. He is shy with girls and immediately takes inte...
26.8K 323 35
The finish to my bleach story because apparently wattpad only let's you post 200 parts This is a FanFiction I don't own anything
3.9K 175 23
Story Chapters: 12 A/N Chapters: 11 ~~~~ So since I'm a frickin' simp for Bumblebee, I have decided to make this. I don't see many people do a BUMBLE...
184K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...