Debut has changed us. (Sevent...

By Canadian_Kpop

During training Wonwoo and Mingyu had fallen for each other. They even started dating. Now, with their debut... More

Chapter 1: Three Words
Chapter 2: Someone Knows
Chapter 3: One Year Part 1: Getting ready
Chapter 3: One Year Part 2: The Date
Chapter 4: Telling the Members
Chapter 5: Locked in
SeungHan Chapter one: Kisses
Chapter 6: Depressed
Chapter 7: The Debut Showcase
Chapter 9: Accident
Chapter 10: Hospital trips
Chapter 11: Night Out Part 1
Chapter 11: Night out Part 2
Chapter 12: Doctor Vist
Chapter 13: A Talk About The Past
Chapter 14: Accidently Telling
Chapter 15: Everyone's home
Chapter 16: Parentsign
Chapter 17: Making up
Chapter 18: Finally Eating
Chapter 19: Last Day of Rest
Chapter 20: Wonwoo's Birthday Part 1
Chapter 20: Wonwoo's Birthday Part 2
Chapter 21: Last Promotion
Chapter 22: Nightmare
Chapter 23: Telling Others
Chapter 24: Night Alone
Chapter 25: Calming Nerves
Chapter 26: Going Home
Chapter 27: Police and Lawyers
Not an update
Chapter 28: More Pills
Chapter 29: First Court Date
Chapter 30: Lawyers Meetings
Chapter 31: Second Court Date
Chapter 32: Music Video Shoot
Chapter 33: Final Court Date
Chapter 34: You're Safe
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (Smut)

Chapter 8: Busy Schedule and Lack of Food

7.1K 308 82
By Canadian_Kpop

Mingyu's p.o.v.

We've been promoting for a few days now and it's been quite busy.

Wonwoo has kept his promise, sort of.

We still stay together and talk and everything, but he seems a bit distant.

I'm getting a bit nervous so I've decided to talk with him about it today, seeing as we have the day off.

I was currently sitting in the living room, waiting for Wonwoo to wake up.

"Can't I just go wake him up?" I asked.

"No! Let him sleep." S.coups said.

I tried to wake up him eralier, but S.coups stopped me.

"We've been very busy." S.coups said while walking over to me and sitting beside me. "We all need rest, including you. Go sleep."

"I can't!" I said frustrated.

It was around a quarter after 8 in the morning, but as much as I wanted to stay sleeping, I just couldn't.

To many thoughts about Wonwoo roamed my head.

"Shouldn't you still be sleeping?" I asked. Using S.coups words against him.

"I had to meet up with our manager. I would like to go back to bed, but you're still awake." S.coups said.

"Oh..." I said feeling bad for keeping him up. "Sorry hyung."

"It's nothing." He said. "Now, what's bothering you?"

"It's nothing." I said standing. "Let's just go back to bed now."

I went to leave, but S.coups grabbed me wrist.

"Oh no!" He said. "If your awake, it's for a reason, and nether one of us is going back to bed until I now what it is!"

"Ag! Fine!" I said flopping back down on the couch.

"So?" S.coups said after a minute.

"It's just Wonwoo hyung..." I said after a few seconds.

"What's wrong with Wonwoo?" S.coups asked.

"He just seems, distance..." I said. "Like, he spaces out a lot more then usual and doesn't talk much."

"I think Wonwoo is going through a lot right now and needs some time to think, alone." S.coups said. "He also needs to have a talk with Joshua. Now that we've debuted, we can have members being angry with each other in front of fans. You should probably talk to him about having a talk with Joshua. Heck, you might want to have a talk with Joshua yourself."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I said sighing. "I think I'll talk with Joshua today and then after that I'll talk with Wonwoo about talking with Joshua."

"Good." S.coups said, nodding. "Now let's go sleep."

"Alright." I said standing up from the couch. "Thanks hyung."

"It's no problem." He said. "I'm your appa, that's what I'm here for."

We both laughed at what he said and then entered our room.

*time skip*
A few hours later

I wake up and the bedroom is empty, besides me of course.

I slowly get out of bed and make my way to the kitchen to get breakfast.

On my way I pass S.coups.

"Seems you slept well." He said as I pass.

I just hummed in response.

As I walked to the kitchen I remembered my conversation with S.coups this morning. I figure after I eat all go talk will Joshua. Better get it over with.

I quickly eat and then head to the living room.

"Hey." I said as I sit down beside Wonwoo on the couch.

"Hi" He said quietly as he snugged into my chest.

"Have you eaten yet?" I asked.

"No." Wonwoo said, muffed by my chest.

"Why not?"I asked, looking down at him.

"I'm not hungry." Wonwoo said. "I don't feel good."

"Aw. Really?" I said. "Do you think you're getting sick?"

"I don't know honestly." He said.

We just stayed sitting there for awhile. I knew had to go talk to Joshua, but I just didn't want to leave Wonwoo.

"Wonwoo." I started. "I need to go do something."

Wonwoo sat up and looked at me confused.

"I'm going to talk with Joshua." I said and Wonwoo looked down.

"Alright." He said. "You'll come back right after though right?"

"Of course." I said and kissed Wonwoo on the cheek before heading to the vocal teams bedroom.

When I reached the bedroom, I knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard Joshua say.

When I opened the door I saw it was only Joshua and Woozi, who was still sleeping, in the room.

"Hey, could I talk with you?" I asked as I walked a few steps in the room.

Joshua looked up at me and I could tell he wasn't happy it was me.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Listen hyung, I'm not mad at you. It's just, you and Wonwoo hyung need to make up now that we've debut." I said as I walked in and sat on the floor in front of Joshua's bed.

"I know we do need to make up, and I want us to make up." He said. "It's just that, I don't think Wonwoo wants to make up."

"I can deal with Wonwoo hyung." I said and we both laughed a bit. "I just wanted to be sure you were willing to make up with him."

"I am." Joshua said. "I really am."

I left the room and headed back to the living room to talk with Wonwoo, but on my way I heard something.

"Come on Wonwoo. You need to eat. You've barely eaten anything these past few days." I could tell the voice was S.coups.

What does he mean that Wonwoo hasn't been eating. I suppose we've been quite busy and I haven't really pay attention that much, but I guess S.coups has.

Wonwoo was to quite with his repose because I couldn't hear him but I could still here S.coups.

"Wonwoo, something's wrong with you. I can tell. Just talk to us and tell us what's wrong." S.coups said I decided to go into the living room.

"Mingyu!" S.coups said as soon as I walked in. "Please talk some sense into your boyfriend."

"What's going on?" I said sitting down on couch and Wonwoo put his head in my lap.

"He has eaten a full proper meal in like 3 days." S.coups said.

I look down at Wonwoo. "This that true?" I asked and he just shrugged.

"Wonwoo, it's not good for you." S.coups said.

"I just don't feel good." Wonwoo said. "I'll eat when I feel better."

"Fine." S.coups said leaving the room, giving up on getting Wonwoo to eat.

"Wonwoo, we need to talk." I said after S.coups left.

"About what?" Wonwoo asked.

"About Joshua." I said.

"No." Was all Wonwoo said.

"Come on Wonwoo. I already talked to Joshua and he feels bad and wants to make up with you." I pleaded with Wonwoo.

"I said no." He said sternly.

"Wonwoo, you can't stay mad at him. You need to make up." I said and Wonwoo sat up.

"I said no!" He said, getting angry. "Drop it!"

"Wonwoo." I said.

"No ok!" He yelled standing up. "I'm going to make up with him so just drop it and leave me alone!"

With that, Wonwoo stromed out of the living room into his bedroom.

Good job Mingyu. Real good job. You pissed him off.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→
This is long but nothing happened... I feel bad.

Sorry it took long for the update. My phone got water damaged and now I have to use my old phone (which is slow af) and my computer.

I'll try to update as much as I can.

Hope you all enjoy this story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 178 15
All of the members can't believe the news that they heard.. Wonwoo decided to leave the group.. But why? Mingyu can't accept Wonwoo's decision. He do...
47.7K 1K 32
Never ever thought someone like her would effect someone like him that much. but before he could realise, he has completely fallen deep for her. Will...
5.6K 209 8
In your life, there will be a moment when you have to choose one between two options. Each of them will lead you into different outcome. In Mingyu's...
48.1K 2K 19
Wonwoo is an introvert and doesn't want to be bothered by anyone. He just wants to sit down and read his book and get lost in it. But life doesn't wo...