The Soccer Queen

By CrazyMoments

❝My name is Bella and I may or may not be part of the boys soccer team.❞ ❝What team?❞ ❝On my old school's riv... More

Prologue
➳ My Little Genesis
➳ Moving in
➳ First day
➳ Meeting the guys
➳ Game on
➳ The Queens of Kingsview
➳ Closet makeouts
➳ My first game
➳ Party gone wrong
➳ Late night talks
➳ The Aftermath
➳ the traitor is him?
➳ The black out
➳ Feelings, kidnappers, and white teeth.
➳ My sexy kidnapper
➳ The confession
➳ Chicken Noodle Soup
➳ In the Library
➳ In the Library 2
➳ All about those Boys.
➳ Realizing the Truth
➳ Caramel Machiato
➳ The Truth
What Happens Now?

➳ She's awake

11.3K 340 54
By CrazyMoments

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○

After the rough times in Kingsview Boarding School; like the kidnapping, meeting Tiffany and Jake again, and the psychopathic Ryan Fernando, I finally felt relaxed. Everything in my life seemed to be going quite smoothly. There was no drama, and nothing disturbing the peace.

That is before the phone call.

During my stay at Kingsview, I had totally forgotten about my brother. I really did miss him to bits, but I didn't want him to know about joining the boys soccer team. Because during the phone call, he would eventually ask me about the soccer team, and I hated lying. If he found out, I feel like he would personally come here and haul me away. Though he was a player, my brother was quite overprotective of me. Since, he didn't want me to encounter guys like him, which was quite hypocritical.

Trust me, his first encounter with Jake after he found out we were dating wasn't good. Thankfully, my lovely brother graduated high school and is in University so he wasn't there to protect me for a year.

I got the call while I was doing homework in my room. Which was thankful, since it wasn't while I was with people. I hated answering calls while I was with a group of friends.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"Bella?"

"Yeah what - " I was about to say something but I was interrupted by Travis.

His voice came out angry and his tone portrayed disbelief, "I cannot believe you. How could you have not called your brother in the last two months! Are you sick in the mind, how can you not contact family!"

I rolled my eyes, he was being so over dramatic. Well, he was Travis Salvatore, the biggest fucking dork. In other eyes, he may be the previous hot captain of the Kingsview Soccer team and new member of his universities team, however they haven't seen the real side of him. At home, he was just a bum and a loser.

"You didn't call me either."

He seemed lost for words, then he began speaking again. "I was waiting for you to call me and I called right now, thank you very much."

"You are such a pussy."

"Profanity you little bitch," he sneered. I knew he was joking though, it was me and Travis's thing, calling each other names. Some siblings hit each other, me and my brother, we swore at each other.

"So how's university?" I asked him, you could hear the silence on the other side of the line, indicating that he was thinking.

"Well, the parties are nice and the hot chicks, damn," he exclaimed. I rolled my eyes, my brother was the weirdest manwhore I knew. "Like at a party, I did body shots with this really hot brunette and then we - "

I cut him off, "I don't need to know Travis." He chuckled in response, me and Travis would always talk about our lives and parties. However, at times Travis would cross over the line and talk about things I didn't want to know. I mean, he was my brother, ew.

"But anyways," his tone suddenly became really serious. I gulped, my brother was rarely serious. "Sis, I have to tell you something."

"What?" I breathed, it couldn't be so bad or I hoped.

"Heather's awake," he said in a shaky voice.

I shook my head in disbelief, I couldn't believe it. Heather couldn't possibly be awake from her coma. I knew I should be happy, hell I was somewhat, but I felt so guilty. She wasted her time asleep and some of it was my fault.

You're the reason she died. If you didn't talk to her then this would have never happened.

Tiffany's voice began to whisper in my brain, repeating the phrase over and over again. Just like the night of the party. I was on the verge of crying, breaking down, and screaming.

"I - I - ugh," I stuttered. I had no idea how to reply.

"Take deep breathes Bella," Travis said.

But my deep breathes just turned into tears. I just began sobbing - I don't know why. Maybe it was because I was happy, relieved, or worried, I wasn't sure which one. But my tears just kept pouring down, to the point of seeing only a blur when I opened my eyes.

"It's okay Bells, don't cry, oh my god..." My brother said worriedly, because I rarely cried. Today however was an exception.

"Why - why are you crying? I thought you would be happy," he asked. From the tone of his voice I could tell that he was freaking out.

I wiped the tears away from my eyes and tried not to cry. "What if she's angry at me?"

He sighed, "why would she be angry at you Bella. You did nothing wrong."

I bit my lip and began to pace back and forth, "she tried to commit suicide Travis. Of course it would have something to do with me. Besides, if she was never friends with me in the first place than Tiffany and Jake would've never torment her."

"Bella..." He drawled on in pity.

"And what if the minute I go in the room..."

"Bella-" I cut him off.

"she gets mad at me and blames me for everything. Just like the rest of my school."

He sighed in frustration, "Bella it isn't your fault."

"How would you know?"

"Trust me," he said. "If it was your fault she wouldn't have stayed friends with you through the bullying." I took in the words and repeated them in my head. Travis was right, if it were my fault than she wouldn't have hung out with me t'ill the end. His words seemed to soothe me, and I was really grateful. It was nice to know that my brother had my back.

I mean, till that day, she hung out with me t'ill the very end. She still waved at me, talked to me in the halls, and smiled when I was around. She wouldn't have done that if she was angry. But I still didn't understand why. Why did she throw herself over the rim and to the ground, if she seemed so happy around me.

I decided to ask her that later when I met her.

"Thanks," I told him. Though there was still a bit of guiltiness left in me, I felt so much more better than I did five seconds ago.

"Aw sis, when did you become so soft," he teased me. I laughed in response, while wiping away the last of my tears.

I thought for a moment, "I don't really know."

It was true, how soft have I become? I've never cried while I was attending my old school but as I began attending Kingview, I felt like I've changed. Throughout the course of two months, I had cried two times, which was considered a lot for me. I cared less about my health, and petty things like my nails and my skin. And I've become nicer and, as my brother would word it, soft.

Bella Salvatore had become soft.

And I wasn't sure how to feel about it.

It was deemed impossible for me to be able to change at my old school. I was the girl who strutted down the hallways with her limited addition Jimmy Choo shoes. The one with the group of gossipy, spoiled, barbies following her around like lost puppies. I was someone that didn't give two shits about the feelings of others. If someone was in a bad mood, I would make it worse. I would call people names and yell in their faces if I had too.

But now I was this and I wasn't sure how to feel about it.

"Well, after you visit her today, come visit home alright?"

I thought for a moment, it had been a while since I've visited my family. "Yeah okay."

Then after we exchanged our short goodbyes, I hung up.

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○

I began to dress up and put some of my makeup on really quick. After looking into the mirror one last time, I sprinted out of the building. I wanted to meet Heather as soon as possible.

As I made myself walk into the parking lot, I realized something. I didn't bring my car to Kingsview. I left my baby back at home in the garage since it was safe there and besides, I didn't really need a car at this school.

However, at this moment I totally regretted it. How the hell am I going to the hospital now? I could go by bus, but first I didn't even want to be seen near a contraption like that, I guess you could call it a rich person thing. Besides, it would take me forever to reach the hospital and I wanted to arrive as soon as possible.

"Bella are you alright?" I heard a voice say, I turned around to see Valentino standing behind me. His brown hair was tousled everywhere, as if he just woke up. But it was a really cute hairstyle on him, it made him seem more attractive. His hands were in his jean pockets and he seemed to be waiting patiently for my answer.

I smiled at him, "I need a ride right know." Although I was smiling, from my eyes you could tell I was desperate and frantic. Valentino, thankfully, seemed to get the memo and he lead me to his car.

It was a really nice red sports car, similar to the one my brother had except it had a nicer color and it was a older model. He opened the door for me like a gentlemen and then went into the driver's seat.

He twisted the keys and turned on the engine. "Where to?" He asked me.

"Milton's Hospital please, and fast," I answered. He nodded understandingly and began to drive out of the parking lot and into the road.

I looked outside as I watched the buildings and houses as we whizzed by. I also watched as the people walked back and forth, going on with their everyday lives. Everyone seemed to be in a hurry like I was, speed walking to their destinations.

"Who are you visiting?" Valentino asked me, and then he quickly added. "You don't need to tell me."

I looked over at him, he seemed to be worrying about what he said. I trusted Valentino, he was a genuinely nice person. Also because of the party, he knew what had happened so there wasn't much to hide from him.

"I'm visiting Heather Brow," I said,"she woke up this morning." Then there was silence, Valentino seemed to be thinking and he probably didn't want to push me to tell him more, since he knew it was a touchy subject for me.

Finally we reached the hospital, Valentino parked the car near the entrance and the minute the car stopped - I ran. I could hear Valentino's footsteps as he followed me. I didn't need to stop at the reception because I knew where I had to go.

Room 166, I told myself. I still remembered, the numbers seemed to be ingrained into my mind. I looked around, trying to find the elevator. Then when I found them, I went with Valentino by my side. I pressed the button and waited as the elevator went up.

"Are you nervous?" Valentino asked.

I laughed, "I'm Bella Salvatore, why would I be nervous?" Honestly speaking, I was a bit nervous, which was definitely not a Salvatore thing to do.

"I'm glad to see that your taking this well," Valentino chuckled. He looked over at me and gave me a nice smiled, reassuring me one last time. Then, we got off the elevator and I began to walk down the hall, looking at the room numbers as I passed by.

Room 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166! I stood in front of the room and took a deep breath. This is it, I was going to see Heather again.

Then with all my might, I pushed the door open.

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○

TADA FINALLY AN UPDATE. I AM SOSOSOSOSO SORRY TO KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING. So I had this chapter finished yesterday and I was going to post it but wattpad FUCKING DELETED IT. Not only that, but everything I edited got deleted too. I was so sad and frustrated.

But here you go!

So I felt like the story was too focused on only the love life, honestly I had totally forgotten about Danny, Tiffany, Jake, and Heather. Now after this chapter, its going to focus on both Bella's love life and revenge. I swear you guys are soooo going to like whats coming for you, I am so excited. Revenge is going to be so sweet, you guys are going to love seeing the ass kicking.

Oh and check out The Artificial Bad Boy!

OH AND ANNOUNCEMENT. So I haven't had an editor since chapter 12 and so I really need one. I am looking for someone with experience with editing and is currently studying english in university or has an major in English. I'm looking for someone in university because my last editor was an English major.

If you are qualified please PM me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 5.3K 38
Summer and Bryce have faced obstacle upon obstacle, and have survived many highs and lows in their relationship. But now with Bryce off to college, w...
196 4 17
"The whole thing sounds like something from a soap opera. Your mom bringing in some stranger to live with you, getting involved with your soccer coac...
504 18 12
This started out as a Riverdale story but it has changed to just a high school story.
550 8 36
"Stop making me feel like I'm going crazy for loving you."