Life of Alexia Barnes

By everclean123

This is the story of Bucky Barnes little sister Alexia Barnes.When her older brother enlists in the army in 1... More

Author's Note
Heroes
Goodbye Bucky
Steve
Moving On
The News
Graduation
Four Years Later
Where am I?
Everything has changed
Project The Ultimate Gift
Robbie
Training Begins
acceptence
Authors Note (Part 2)
Embracing the 3T's
Bad Dreams
Telekinesis
training with oliver
Author's Note
Uh- Oh
My First Assignment Part 1
My First Assignment Part 2
After Shock
The Dream
Zola's Nephew Part 1
Zola's Nephew Part 2
Trying To Get Infomation
I'm Back!!!!
To Hell and Back
Fighting the Winter Soldier

The 3 T's

336 9 0
By everclean123

"What are the 3 T's" I ask.

"The 3 T's are different special abilities starting with. First teleportation. That's when you will be able to teleport where ever want to by thinking of the place you want to appear."

"What is the second T, Doctor Zola?"

"Telekinesis. That's when you will be able to move thing's with your mind and telekinetic wave emission (Pushing target's away.)

"Okay, and the last T?"

"Telepathy. That's when you will be able to communicate with other's by your thought's. You will be able to control people's mind like mind reading."

"But if I can do all of this in the future how do you know i won't escape or control your mind?" I say trimputmently.

"That's where this comes in." He point's to a small device in his ear that look's like a tiny hearing aid." When you do get your procedure and you become capable of the 3 T's me, the scientist, doctor's, and the soldiers will be wearing these so don't try any thing my dear. The procedure  is tomorrow at 9 am it will be painful but it will be worth it."

"What happens after the procedure, Doctor Zola?" I ask.

"Training of course." Doctor Zola says smiling. 

Tomorrow i'm going to turn into a freak. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
99.5K 623 24
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
129K 6.4K 46
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...