Keenan's Queen

By BlackAmber

What if Keenan never met Donia or Aislinn? Victoria, or Tori as she prefers, has the Sight. Keenan is looking... More

Keenan's Queen
Mystery Girl
The One
Captured
Back Story 2
First Kiss
Back Story 3
Perfect
Back Story 4
Introduction to Royalty
Back Story 5
A Week?!
Back Story 6
Missing the Summer Queen
Back Story 7
Beira's Wrath

Back-Story

270 1 1
By BlackAmber

DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT SOME SERIOUS SPOILERS......

Fee's (me- the author) POV

"Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Where are you??? Come  out, come out wherever you are..." Tori is singing to me... you see, I'm hiding in my room with my laptop- writing the story...I'm unfortunately hiding like a five-year old because she read my plans for the story.

She doesn't like the fact that Keenan steals her first kiss tomorrow... too bad. But, um, like everyone else- whether I created her or not- I'm still scared of her...

"Tori, love, calm down!"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT KEENAN! PISS OFF!!!!!!"

"What? Loooove?? No, I like calling you that."

"Fuck off Keenan or I will shoot you!" *gun cocks*

"WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT?!?!?!"

"..."

*Keenan bursts into my room and hids under the bed with me*

"She's this worked up just because she kisses me tomorrow??"

"AND 'cause you called her 'love'" I smirk at him "Your mistake"

"But but but but.. doesn't she like me? I'm hot!"

I rolled my eyes at his cockiness. See, I didn't create him- Melissa Marr did. It's not my fault!

"Sure, sure- whatever you'de like to think" I could never admit that he's right...

*Tori kicks my bedroom door in, sporting a double-barrel shotgun.*

Damn- she has a shotgun. God, we are sooooo dead.

"A huh! Found you!"

"It's hot when you're angry... and uh... violent."

*Tori glares at Keenan until he hides behind me*

"AND YOU!!!!!!!" *glares at me* "CHANGE THE PLAN.... NOW!!!! I REFUSE TO KISS THAT, THAT....."

"Fairy? Bastard? Meany?" I finish her sentence- earning a glare from Keenan

"THING!!"

"Hey! I resent that!" Keenan defended

"SHUT UP!!!" Tori and I scream at him at the same time.

*I walk out of the room and take the shotgun from Tori*

I sit down in the living room and continue writing a draft. Keenan walks into the room carrying Tori bridal style. She's asleep. I raise an eyebrow in a silet question.

"My special trick"

I roll my eyes as he sits opposite me, placing Tori on his lap with her head on his chest- his eyes never leaving her face.

"On with the story..." I whisper- a grunt of approval from Keenan, who nuzzled his face into her neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...