The Mini Detective (A Sherloc...

Door _Vampie_

Imagine you are 3 years old walking in the freezing cold December on the sidewalk in London trying to find on... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Mycroft
Chapter 4 Bella's First Case Part 2
Chapter 5 Moriarty
Chapter 6 Captured
Chapter 7 Rescue
Chapter 8 (No title)
Author's Note
Chapter 9 Kidnapped...Again
Chapter 10 Escape
Chapter 11 Time Skip
Chapter 12 The Fall
Thank You!!!
Chapter 13 One Year Later
Chapter 14 Talking
Chapter 15 Running
Chapter 16 Mycroft's Announcement
610 Reads!!!!
This Is The End
Hey!

Chapter 3 Bella's First Case

5.3K 90 81
Door _Vampie_

A/N THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME FOUL LANGUAGE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
THE CASE IS MY OWN CREATION AS FOR THE NEW CHARACTERS.....WELL EXCEPT FOR THE NAME JOHN SMITH I GIVE FULL CREDIT TO THE CREATORS OF DOCTOR WHO FOR THE NAME. I WILL BE PUTTING A COUPLE OF THE CASES FROM THE SHOW IN THIS STORY BUT FOR NOW HERE WE GO. LATERS!

>>>THIRD PERSON VIEW<<<

When they got home from visiting Mycroft Sherlock got a call from Lestrade.

"What?!" He shouted into the phone angrily.

"Whoa! You almost blew my bloody eardrum! Bloody hell Sherlock!" Lastrade exclaimed. "Look Sherlock we need you here, come as quickly as you can." And with that he hung up.

"John come on we have a case!" Sherlock called to his partner.

"What about Bella?" John asked.

"She can come too."

"Sherlock she's three she can't come to a crime scene."

"I don't see a problem. Now get Bella and come on!" He grabbed his and Bella's coats and scarves. Putting on his coat and wrapping the scarf around his neck. Bella ran in grabbing her coat and scarf out of her father's hands and excitedly put on her coat and wrapped the scarf around her neck.

"You look just like your father." John said smiling at the two of them.

When they got outside John hailed a cab. They headed to the crime scene Bella practically bouncing in her seat with excitement she really was just like her father. "Calm down Bella." John chuckled looking down at the excited little girl. "She s just like you Sherlock she loves the thrill of a good case." He says looking out the window.

They arrived at the crime scene in ten minutes Sherlock got out of the cab followed by Bella leaving John to pay the cabbie. They walked up to the yellow police tape Sherlock walking under it holding it up for Bella and John. Donovan was standing by a police car holding a walkie talkie looking around for Sherlock and John. When she spotted them she said in to the walkie talkie, "Freak's here." without realizing that a little girl was following him. Sherlock walked up to her followed by his daughter and co-worker. "Have you met my daughter?" He asked then rethinking his question said, "No you haven't and I would advise you not to talk to her. You or Anderson your stupid might rub off on her." He walked into the flat. "Sorry about him he's a little on edge today." John apologized for his partner.

"Who was that?" Bella asked.

"That was Sally Donovan." Sherlock said looking down at her, "You'll know who Anderson is when you hear the sound of stupidity in the room." He said smiling, Bella giggled and reached up to grab Sherlock's hand and they walked into the room with the body.

Lestrade looked confused when Sherlock walked in holding a little girls hand. "Who's this?" He asked the high functioning sociopath with, Sherlock thought for a moment before answering with, "My daughter don't read much into it. Now why did you need my help with this murder?" He asked even though he had figured out a long time ago that Scotland yard wasn't so bright.

"Yes well this is the third murder like this. We thought we had it under control and we thought we caught the guy but...well it looks obvious we had the wrong guy. His name is John Smith" He explained as Sherlock and Bella walked over the the body. John stood behind and explained how Bella came to find Sherlock.

A/N I KNOW I KNOW JOHN SMITH IS FROM DOCTOR WHO BUT IT WAS THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MY MIND

Sherlock let go of Bella's hand and pulled out his magnifying glass and started examining the dead male, meanwhile Bella started deducing.

>>>Bella's POV<<<

Male. Mid twenties? No thirties. Had just gotten home from work when he was murdered. He was already having a bad day because he and his girlfriend had had a fight, seeing how many beer bottles are around his flat. No it's her flat they hadn't broken up they lived together and she was gone for the weekend, seeing the note on the coffee table saying that she was leaving for the weekend to clear her head. She was coming back tomorrow but because of his death she came home early.

I deduced. "May we speak to his girlfriend?" I asked gaining a surprised look from a man with gray hair he was probably the detective inspector, "I'm sorry I'm Bella Marie Holmes." I said walking over to him and holding my hand out. He shook my hand.

"Well I am Detective Inspector Lestrade and how old are you?" He asked looking down at me.

"Well I am three but I have the mind of an eight year old and then some." I explain. He nods, "Now can we please talk to his girlfriend?" I ask again.

"Well he didn't have a girlfriend," I frowned, "he had a boyfriend and yes you may talk to him."

"I always get something wrong." I mumble to myself. "We will talk to him after daddy is done with examining the body."

we go silent. "SHUT UP!!" Sherlock yells, "Shut up. Everyone shut up." He looks at Lestrade, "Shut up!!"

"I didn't say anything."

"You were thinking it's annoying." He looks at me, "What have you deduced?" He asks.

"Well He had just gotten home from work when he was murdered. He was already having a bad day because he and his boyfriend had gotten into a fight. This is not his flat it's his boyfriend's they live together. The boyfriend had left for the weekend to clear his head and was suppose to come back tomorrow but came home early when he found out what had happened."

"Bloody hell she is your daughter!" Lestrade exclaimed.

Sherlock smiled at me and bent down and picked me resting me on his hip, "We'll talk to the boyfriend now." He called as we walked out side passing a man who had a confused look on his face.

"Is that Anderson?" I asked pointing to the man. He looked over his shoulder to look where i was pointing and nodded.

"Did you feel the stupidity radiating off of him?" He joked. I giggled and we walked outside John following not far behind us.

>>>THIRD PERSON VIEW<<<

Lestrade took them to Scotland yard to talk to the man's boyfriend. They walked into a room that was usually used for questioning and sitting at one side of the table was a man with brown hair and what looked like a new jumper. Bella walked over to one of the chairs on the other side, propping herself up on her knees so she could rest her elbows on the table. She started deducing.

>>>Bella's POV<<<

Man. Mid thirties. nervous, he keeps looking at his hands and messing with his fingers he's also sweating. He's also confused at why he's here probably thinks they think he murdered his boyfriend. His jumper looks like its brand new but it's an old brand, it must have sentimental value to him. Hair messy- My thoughts were interrupted by the man clearing his throat.

"Sir I hope you know we are not thinking you are the one who did this two John." I say trying to calm him down.

"You're a little young to be working with Scotland Yard aren't you?" He asked.

"Um.....we aren't with Scotland Yard I am Sherlock Holmes and this is my daughter Bella. She has the mind of an eight year old and them some yet she is only three. She probably has already deduced you." He says looking at me.

"No I don't have much."

"That's alright." He turned to the man. "What is your name?"

"Matt." He said looking down at his hands. "Matt Brown."

"Well Matt we have a few questions about John Smith."

"What do you need to know?"

"What was your fight about?" I asked.

"How do you know about that?"

"The note on the coffee table at your flat. Now what did you two fight about?" I asked again.

He looked down at his hands, "He had met this guy said his name was Richard Brooke and that he was going to hang out with him and I freaked out because I didn't want him to leave me so I begged and pleaded him not to see Richard again and he refused. We had a big fight over it and I left while he was at work leaving that note on the table.....Wait why am I telling a three year old this?"

"No you're telling me this and she's just asking the questions. So you left to clear your mind." Sherlock said as he rested his elbows on the table and placing his hands under his chin.

"Yes I left to clear my head. I yesterday and was coming back tomorrow." He explained, "After I heard what had happened on the news I caught a cab home."

"You said he had met some one named Richard Brooke?"

"Yes, I never met the man but the way John talked so highly about him made me flip my lid." He said clenching his fists, "Are we done now? I really need to be alone." He looked up. Sherlock and I nodded simultaneously and got up and left the room. John was talking to Lestrade and perked up when he saw us.

"So any important information?" He asked.

"He's not the killer but I know who is a suspect and quite possibly the murderer."

"Who?"

"Well Matt said his name was Richard Brooke. But we all know who that is."

"Moriarty!" John and Lestrade exclaimed. I was really confused who is Moriarty? Was he a bad guy? Wait stupid question oh no Anderson's stupidity rubbed off on me! I thought and laughed out loud at my joke gaining looks from all three men.

"Sorry I was laughing at myself. Who is Moriarty?"

"I'll explain later but right now lets head back to our flat to try to work this out. Come along John." I held his hand as we walked outside. John followed us outside, "Sherlock, is it him?"

"I don't know."

John mumbled something inaudible then got into the cab that Sherlock had gotten to stop.

>>>SKIP CAR RIDE<<<

>>>THIRD PERSON VIEW<<<

They walked into their flat Sherlock immediately opening his laptop and started typing. "So who is Moriarty?" Bella asked.

"Jim Moriarty, Consulting Criminal and my 'biggest fan'" He said making air quotes at the last two words, not even looking up from his laptop.

"He'll be there for a while, are you hungry?" John asked her. She nodded and they walked into the kitchen. John opened the fridge and moved the bag of thumbs out of the way to grab the cheese and the ham, "Oh, Sherlock and his experiments." He mumbled. He made a sandwiches for himself and Bella. When they returned to the sitting room Sherlock wasn't there. John called Molly.

"Yes John?" She asked when she answered the phone.

"Is Sherlock at the morgue?" He asked.

"Yes he is why?"

"Well he left without saying a word just wanted to make sure he hadn't been kidnapped or something." John chuckled at how funny he sounded.

"Is that all John?"

"Yes thank you Molly."

"Bye." And with that the conversation between the two ended. Bella sat in front of the TV watching some kid show while eating her sandwich.

>>>3 HOURS LATER<<<

Sherlock walked in and went to his chair, John sitting across from him. "So what did you find out?" John asked.

"Oh nothing useful." He said looking over at the sofa seeing Bella sound asleep.

"She's adorable isn't she?" John asked. Sherlock smiled and looked back at his best friend and nodded.

A/N SO WHAT DID YOU THINK OF BELLA'S FIRST CASE. NOW DON'T BE LIKE THAT THERE WILL BE A PART TWO I PROMISE. WELL LATERS ALL MY SHERLOCK LOVERS. WHAT ARE SHERLOCK LOVERS CALLED I KNOW DOCTOR WHO LOVERS ARE WHOVIANS? COMMENT WHAT IT IS IF YOU KNOW. SORRY I'M RAMBLING AGAIN AREN'T I?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

9.5K 594 9
John Watson is seventeen and one year away from aging out of the foster care system after the murder/suicide of his parents three years prior. He get...
29.1K 819 11
Book 1 Linked suicides? The Police clueless? Sophia Holmes and her father believe they can help solve a mystery that riddles the public. But can they...
377K 22.2K 29
John's never seen a kid like him. He has this beautiful, crazy grace - withheld behind a smug smile and wisecracks that make John frustrated in so ma...
54.2K 1.4K 14
What if the one and only 'Great Sherlock Holmes' suddenly found himself with a three year old in his care? See Sherlock Holmes, Doctor John Watson...