His To Love

By bookaholic13

Initially was "His Possessive Love" Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a b... More

His To Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Ambivalecy of the heart
Watching the kiss
Heat of the moment
party and some more
Start of something new !
Devil in disguise
Fatal attraction
What he thinks!
A Dream
Ignorance is not always a bliss
Back to roots
Emotional overload
White wolf
Hallucinations
Letter with a choice !
A dream will tell
Questions and answers
Loving him
Fear to love
Finding hope
Pure love
Till death do us apart
Tryst towards love
Crimson
Father?
Bound
Dark
Culmination

Possible repurcussions

43.5K 827 59
By bookaholic13

Whenever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. - Thomas Chandler Haliburton.

Renee woke up to the tender morning sunlight peeking through the curtains. She stretched and turned in the bed to find it empty. She remembered the adventures of the night and also the sensation of his tongue on her. She being an Alpha's mate would have a longer heat period. She hoped that Damien would be near by or the pain would come again. She sniffed the air and found that Damien's scent lingered in the air. It was stale yet her wolf found solace in her mates scent.

She suddenly remembered his name! 'Lucius' she tested the sound of his name on her lips.It sounded so deliciously sinister. She looked at the bedside clock and groaned ;it was almost 12 in the afternoon. She quickly scurried out of the bed and headed to the attached washroom. She quickly did her necessary chores and had a quick shower. She wrapped a fluffy towel around her and disposed her worn clothes in the laundary basket. Unaware of Damien's presence she stepped into the room and headed straight for the walk in closet which stored their clothes. She was busy going through her clothes when she felt his presence. Feeling his dark eyes on her she stiffened. She clutched the towel to with renewed strength and quickly pulled out shorts and a shirt. She quickly grabbed her bra and panties and turned to face him. His eyes were dark and he wore a brooding, grim expression. His eyes raked over her body as he licked his lower lip. Renees heart rate spiked as he smirked at her. He casually leaned against the door frame blocking her escape route. He scartched his chin and looked at her intently. "Come here Ella" he said in an authorative tone. Damn! He must be enragred as his wolf had surfaced. Renee slowly walked towards him clutching the towel to her body. She stoped a foot away from him her eyes downcast and breath ragged. He swiftly moved forward and grabbed her chim in his hand. His eyes looked into hers with lust and rage. "You have being very naughty Ella! Don't you think you need to be punished babygirl?"Damien growled lowly. Renee took a step back out of fright. She knew that he would be pissed about the party. But sge had to hold her ground against him so she took a deep breath and looked at him. His eyes were pitch black by now so Renee let her wolf handle the situation. "Lucius forgive me for what I did yesterday. It was wrong on my part to go without informing you. But we both know that if I had informed about it you would have never let me go. I am tired of beign treated like a thing and possession. I was bored and I did something which teens of my age do. "She said firmly.

Damien just growled and stalked towards her. Grabbing her forearm he pulled her towards him and said "You are mine Ella. I am your Alpha and you have to learn to respect me. I own you so come to terms with it. You think I didn't see you practically humping that guy! I was there and I heard each and every word he said. I others touching what's mine. I do not share whats mine. "Saying that he let go of her and stormed out of the closet. " And I thought you love me! " Renee whispered as tears threatened to fall. She quickly got dressed and went down to the kitchen. Everyone was sitting in the back yard playing,laughing and some were even training. She grabbed a snack and went to the first floor to find Jess. As she neared her door, Renee could hear snobbing. She quickly open Jess's door and found her friend on the ground crying. Renee quickly went to her and sat down besides her and cooed soothing word in her ear as she hugged her. "Renee I am so sorry "Jess sobbed. "Hey hey stop crying Jess. Please stop crying. What happened!? Are you unwell? Jess please talk to me!"Renee enquired earnestly. When Jess looked up at her, Reene could see a bruise on her cheek. "What happened to your face!? Jess how did you get hurt? "

"Ohh. ..that ahmm. . I fell from the bed " Hess tried to lie.

"You know thats crap. I am the clumsy one not you ". Jess hugged her again and sobbed.

"He was really angry Rey. He was mad. His wolf took control. He hit me across the face. It was my fault. He said he saw me all over a guy in the party. Rey I do not remember anything. !"Renee was shocked when she heard those words. She could not believe it that Josh could do something like that. He seemed like a nice person. She looked at the bruise again and could see the difference as it was healing. " Please don't tell anyone Rey. He was just mad and I should have behaved myself. I knew better. "Jess mumbled.

" Yes Jess please stop crying. I am here and I won't tell anyone. Please stop crying. "Renes soothed her hurt best friend. "I think you should lie down for sometime. Rest you look tired. " Jess just nodded as Renee assisted her to settle in the bed. She tucked Jess in and sat besides her on the bed and caressed her hair softly. Renee always had this ability to calm people down. After ensuring that Jess was asleep Renee stepped out of her room and headed to Damiens study. She knocked on the door and all she got was a grunt as an answer. Opening the door she peeked inside the room to find him standing near the window reading a file. Though Damien had not been sworn in as the Alpha yet he decided to help his dad out with the duties. They had to completely mate before he could be sworn in. "What do you want Renee?"He asked her in a stern voice. She stepped into the office and closed the door behind her. Damien turned around to face his mate. She looked so timid as a deer but he had to be careful his little mate had fire within her. He was snapped out of his thoughts by her voice"I was thinking of going to meet gran and pa. I mean I am asking your permission and I would like it if you accompany me. "

Damien just stared at hi mate trying to come up with an answer. He needed to do the reasearch on the rouge situation. He scratched his chin and said "Okay. I will drop you meet them and I will come back later to pick you up. " He stated

"I was thinking that I would take Jess with me. She is a little unwell due to some people so it will be good for her. And also can I stay the night too. ?"

Damien did not like the idea of her staying away from him at night. She had mentioned about Jess and then he remembered seeing Josh in the morning, fuming with rage. All the pieces clicked together and he realised that Josh must have lost control of his wolf and might have hurt Jess. It would be better for both of them if their mates stayed away for some time as they had an innate ability to drive the two males crazy. " Okay you can take Jess with you. You can take your car if you want. It is in the garage. But please take care and stay the hell away from guys. " Damien growled.

Renee beamed with ecstacy. " And yeah if you need my help you know to satiate your desires just gimme a call" Damien smirked as Renee glared at him. She narrowed her eyes at him and left the study. She could here his laugh in the background and smiled at that. Her mate was a facultative bipolar but she loved him no matter what. After seeking Damien's consent Renee went to Jess. On tell her that they could go to their homes, Jess was in a better mood. Jess changed her soiled clothes and got ready to go meet her mum and dad. She was glad to take a break from Josh's possessiveness. As Damien had mentioned before her car was in the garage. Renee was delighted to drive her car after a long time. That reminded her that the next day was a school day. She would have to talk to Damien about it. And cerntainly it would lead to another shouting from him about her heat and blah blah blah. Jess seemed quite throughout the drive. Renee felt really bad for a friend. She decided that she would speak to Damien about it.

As she drove into the driveway she spotted her pa pacing on the porch. On spotting her car he waved at her. She stopped her car and both of them got down. Jess said "I will see you later. Just call me when you are ready to go. " Jess went to meet her parents as Renee approached her pa. "Hey pa I missed you so much!" . She huuged him, "Where is Gran? "

" Oh she is visiting her friend. She will be back in the evening. " he said.

"Well okay. I will wait till she comes. Lets go inside I am really hungry. " Renee said.

Pa suddenly stiffened and said."Why don't we just wait outside? It's a real fine day. "

Renee found that odd as she studied her grandpa.

"No lets go in I wanna sort through some of my things. "Rene said nonchalantly.

Suddenly she was hit my Damiens scent as she turned to find his

car approaching the house. She was shocked to see him there. He parked the car and got down in a haste. Renee coukd feel that he was in his Alpha business mode. He approached them and spoke to her grandpa totally ignoring her in the process. "Where is he?"

He asked stiffly. "In her room. Come I will take you there."

Renee was perplexed about the whole situation and decided to speak up. "Damien what are you doing here?"She questioned him as he climbed the stairs. Suddenly she was hit by the stench of blood and death. "Why is it that I can smell blood? "she asked no one in particular.

Renee followed them into her room where a grotesque sight greeted her. Richard was sprawled on her bed, bloodied and soiled. His eyes were open and staring at the ceiling. His stomach had a big tear which coukd be ascertained as the cause of death. "I came home to this sight. Nothing is touched as I right away called you Damien. Do you know who he is? He is certainly not a were. !". She heard her pa speak. She was utterly shocked by this. She had danced with him yesterday at the party and now less that 24 hours after he lay dead in her house and in her bed. She heard Damien speak" I saw him at the party yesterday. ". He looked at he as she approached the body. " Oh noo... Richard. .."

She sobbed as she held his cold hand. " He studies in hy high school."Renee said between sobs. His father was a were but his mother was a human. So he had failed to inherit the were gene. Damien pulled her away from the body and held her in his arms as she cried for the loss of her friend. Damien knew from the way his eyes looked that he wasn't killed by a were. It must have been a vamp or a something else. But why kill him and then keep him in her room!? Damien was cut out of his thoughts when something caught his eye. On the wall near the bed was a photo. He signaled her grandpa by bobbing his head towards it ; as if asking about the photo. Her grandpa approaching the photo plucked it from the wall and gave it to Damien. It was a photo of Renee dancing with Richard at the party. His hands were around her waist and she was leaning into him. Damien's wolf became agitated at the sight of his mate in that skimpy skirt dancing with that mere human. As if sensing Damiens restlessness Renee looked up at him to find him staring above her head. He held the photo above her head as he studied it. On turning the photo he found something. A warning to be precise. 'I do not share what is mine. I am coming for you. Be ready. Remember you are mine Oh sweet angel?!'

The underlying warning was clear. Some one was after his precious mate. Renee looked up at her mate with tearful questioning eyes.

Damien coukd no longer control his wolf he let his wolf take over. He let go of Renee for a while and paced the floor. Renee stood near the bed confused and scared. She suddenly felt like someone was watching her so she turned towards the window. "Hey bunny are you okay? " Her grandpa asked with concern.

"Ya pa I just felt like I was being watched. I guess I have just become paranoid after seeing all this. "Renee said dismissively. On hearing Renee, Damien sniffed the air. As his wolf was trying to control him his sences had heightened. He came across a peculiar smell. It was a melange of honeysuckle and a ratger strong robust smell. He had never encountered such a scent before. Though it seemed stale yet it still lingered in the air.

Renee walked over to him and hugged him again in an endeavour to pacify his raging wolf. Damien had stuffed the photo in his pocket so that she could not see it. He would tell he when the time was right. He pecked her on her salty lips and stepped away from her to call up Josh. They would have to inform his mother. Damien knew Richard's father. He was a were and had fought with his dad in the Black ring pack battle. Unfortunately he had been killed in action. Richard had an older brother who was a were. Damien decided that talking to him would be better. After informing Josh about the situation in brief he linked his father. His dad would definitely not like what had happened. " Renee and Mr. Evans you should return the pack house. I need to sort out this situation. Please inform Mrs. Evans to go striaght away to the pack house. I will get your clothes with me sir. "Damien said.

Renee wanted to know why her friend was killed. "I will stay and help you out. I need to know who killed him. " Renee said.

Damien just growled and snapped at her, "God damnit Renee stop crossing my every word. I want you to return to the pack house. And take Jess with you too. It isn't safe to be here. And please do not leave the house till I come back. "

" okay whatever you say Alpha," Renee said in a dry tone. Damien rralised that Renee did not like his decision. But he did not care as she was not safe here. She had to go back home. After kissing Richard's hand and earning a growl from Damien Renee and he pa left. Renee had already linked Jess to meet her near the car. Jess thankfully did not ask an questions about their hasty return. Renee drove back to the pack house oblivious to the danger that loomed about

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait. I hope you all like it. Not edited. Please vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 151K 40
Jezzabelle Johnson was one of the low class people in her village. With her small family of 5, she manages to keep a smile on her face even though th...
6.5K 151 25
Layla Michaelson is a beautiful strong girl, she loves boxing and trains everyday to be strong, she also never shows weakness. All the while she is...
204K 7.8K 18
When a male werewolf turns eighteen he can choose a mate. Mostly they choose she-wolves, but sometimes they choose a human. Six years later Brooklyn...
23.8K 475 23
Megan living the 'normal' life of a werewolf. When she's forced to move into the pack house with her best friend she meets new friends, enemies, and...