You Stole My Bounty (Kakuzu L...

Galing kay blackakatsuki

I'v rewriting this story and going to be changing it a bit. Most of it will be staying the same, but some th... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Final Chapter
Sequel
Author note

Chapter 19

1.1K 38 0
Galing kay blackakatsuki

Hey guys thanks for all the votes and comments on the story so far, it means allot to me.  :D

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 19

Miyaka's eyes fluttered opened, her sight landing on the familiar white ceiling.  She was in the Akatsuki's hideout.  She started to sit up slowly, because of the overuse of Akuma's powers her body was now straining to do simple things, a simple movement caused pain to shoot through her body.

She had to ease herself onto her elbows to stop and breath before continuing to sit up.  Once she was upright, a migraine pounded it's way into her skull making her hands clutch her head.  Her eyes were screwed shut as she gritted her teeth together, she could have sworn that a leprechaun was pounding her head with a hammer.

'Well what do you expect, there's going to be after effects'

Miyaka just scoffed at her and released her head from her head taking a deep breath.  She knew there was going to be side-effects and painful ones, but what other choice did she have she had to kill Kantou in the end otherwise he would just hunt her down again and again.  Now that she had one key she had to use it with the scroll to find the final one.

Suddenly she heard loud footsteps running past her door, then another set along with a familiar voice yelling as he ran by her door.  It didn't stop either, the yelling just continued and banging followed. Her eyebrow twitched slightly and a vein on her head was pulsing to show her growing anger.

'Miyaka ...'

She was now glaring at the door trying to burn an imaginary hole through it, wishing it was Hidan so she could shut him up from screaming.

'Miyaka ....' Akuma was trying to get her attention away from Hidan's yelling, along with the racket he was making.

Miyaka wanted nothing more than peace and quiet, but all she could hear was Hidan's annoying voice along with smashing and banging.  She was to the point of extreme rage so that steam was almost coming out of her ears.  Something snapped in her mind, making her snarl at the door.

Throwing off the covers she hopped to her feet, pain being forgotten completely.  She yanked off the cloak that was on her leaving her torn outfit showing too much skin.  

She ripped the door open and slammed it making the door-frame crack.  

'Miyaka! calm down, dammit. Don't let your emotions get out of control!'

Akuma's voice was shut out as she stomped down the stairs towards where Hidan was.  She then spotted Hidan's scythe on his back, he was between the archway where the living room and kitchen was.  Stomping over to him she grabbed the closest thing to her as she passed the kitchen table, swinging it towards his head it made contact with him.

She then realized what she had grabbed was a gray briefcase which had opened when she hit him over the head and had opened and money was now fluttering to the ground in front of the two.

He hunched over grabbing the back of his head and whipped around 

"Oi! what are yo-" he blinked surprised to see her up suddenly.  "Oh, your up." then raise his voice again "And why did you hit me!?"  

"Because, Hidan," she said through gritted teeth.  "The first thing I hear when I wake up is your yelling and you making a racket for God knows what reason.

The anger was washed away from her face and replaced with amusement.  She now knew why he was yelling, and making such a racket.

 'It had to be Tobi's doing.  And what a prank to do on Hidan.  He must have colored his shampoo.' 

She couldn't hold it in anymore.  She burst out laughing bent over holding her stomach.

"Oh. My. God.  Y-y-your hair is p-p-pink!"

Hidan growled at her, "Oi, shut up."

Her laughing continued "I can't believe he actually managed to prank you!"

"Hey, I said shut already!" he went to punch her, but she parried it.

She stopped laughing but she was biting her lip trying to hold in her laughter.  

"Wipe that stupid grin off your face that you're trying to hide," he growled "or I'm going to feed you your teeth."

Her grin disappeared and was replaced by a frown.  Her eyes were trying murder him with their stare, hoping that he would just die on the spot.  Even though she knew he was immortal, sometimes she just thought she could kill him in some way.

Crossing her arms she replied with venom dripping from each word, "really, now.  And how exactly are you going to do that?"

He didn't answer instead he lunged at her ready to tackle her to the ground.  She moved to the side in a childish manner, making fun of him with her movements with a smirk on her face as he fell to the floor. She knew he wasn't even trying to hit her.  Well not yet anyway.

He swung at her with his foot but she grabbed onto his ankle and threw him towards the exit of the kitchen.  He landed on his feet skidding to a halt in a crouching position.  

She walked out of the kitchen with a blank face staring at him.  He grabbed his scythe, because he knew by the look on her face that she wasn't playing around.

He charged and jumped above her and she didn't move till the last second so Hidan didn't have enough time to fix himself, and as a result, his scythe got embedded in the floor.  

Then her hand suddenly appeared between the top and middle blades grabbing the pole part.  

"Here let me give you a hand with that." She gave him a sweet smile that would frighten Jashin himself.

Before he could comprehend what she was doing she lifted the scythe out of the ground like it was nothing, then threw him towards a wall and he went right through it leaving a giant gaping hole that leads outside.  She stepped through it with purple chakra slowly seeping out of her body.

                                                                    ~*~

Kakuzu had gone to do a couple bounty hunts while everyone waited until Miyaka woke up.  Even though it was because he went on one in the first place was how she got kidnapped.  But Leader had ordered him to so they had the money ready once her mission was finished.  

But Kakuzu had a feeling that it wasn't over yet.  Emi was staying in the hideout until Miyaka woke, and the look in her eyes told him that there was going to be something else before they returned to the temple.

He was now in Leaders office discussing what to do next after she is well and strong enough too. Leader had told him that he will have to see what Miyaka has to say first after all she is the only one that can read the foreign language in the scroll.

"Once she wakes-" he started to ask but Hidan yelling after Tobi down the hall made him stop irritated because he ran right by his room, were Miyaka was sleeping  and she should have peace and quiet while doing so.

He was about to continue but a door slamming was heard.  Then a few minutes later a loud crash was heard then a cold chill ran up his spine.  It was familiar.  It was Miyaka.

Leader and himself left the office heading in the direction of the source.  As they got to the bottom of the stairs there was a huge hole, it looked like Deidara had blew up the wall with one of his 'creations.'

Something caught Kakuzu's eye on the kitchen floor, his eyebrow twitched.  He hoped that none of his money was missing.  What possessed him to leave it there was beyond him, but seeing the case opened and the money all over the floor made his blood boil.  Hidan was going to pay for that later.

As Leader and himself walked through the giant hole in the wall leading to the outside, the rest of the members joined them along with Emi.  Leader had told her that she could stay until Miyaka woke then once he says that her Sensei was okay she would have to leave.

Emi pushed through everyone so she was standing in front of everyone and her eyes widened at what she saw along with Deidara and Kisame.

About fifty trees that hid the hideout were all chopped in different pieces laying around on the ground. The ground had huge cracks in it like an earthquake had happened.  The thing that shocked some of them the most was Hidan, or it was more what he looked like at the moment.

His left arm from his shoulder was sliced off, his skin on his torso was shredded like a giant cheese grater had been used on him.  He was hunched over panting hard staring at Miyaka who was staring at Hidan with a threatening vibe coming from her, along with her purple chakra seeping off her.

Leader knew this was going to be bad and they had to stop it before something happened.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter done :)

vote rate comment.  

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9.8K 546 36
She was mute, because of the man who killed her mother, father, and siblings, hell her entire village. She didn't have any friends because there were...
190K 4.2K 14
This book is what I've been writing on quotev, this was a something I did on the side and I've been inactive on for a few years because I lost passio...
45.9K 672 19
boyfriend scenarios with the haikyuu boys and a male reader. theres not many of these so i made one :) characters included: β€’tsukishima πŸŒ™ β€’yamaguchi...
223K 11.4K 58
Book II "If you think I'm just going to sit here and watch you die, you gotta another thing fucking coming. You deserve happiness, you deserve love...