The coaches daughter

By storyhabbits

Due to a custody dispute Charlie Summers moved from her New York penthouse while only living with her mother... More

Introduction
*Chapter one*
*Chapter two*
*Chapter three*
*Chapter four*
*Chapter Five*
*Chapter Six*
*Chapter Seven*
*CHAPTER EIGHT*
*Chapter Nine*
*Chapter Ten*
*Chapter Eleven*
«*Chapter Twelve*»
*Chapter Thriteen*
*Chapter Fifteen*
*Chapter Sixteen*
*Chapter Seventeen*
*Chapter Eighteen*
*Chapter Nineteen*
*Chapter Twenty*
*Chapter Twenty One*
|~*Twenty Two*~|
|Twenty Three|
):Not An Update:(
|Chapter Twenty Four|
Chapter Twenty Five
Update
*Chapter Twenty Six*

*Chapter Fourteen*

4.2K 130 19
By storyhabbits

I shook my head as I took a drink of my water.

"Come on you have to go!" Aria said picking at her salad.

"I don't even had a date." I argued.

Elena scoffed and Aria raised her eyebrows in a look like really.

"It's true" I said in biting a chip.

"Well we can fix that." Aria smirked.

"But who's cute enough that doesn't already have a-"

Aria smacked Elena's arm making me laugh.

Jackson plopped down next to me with an upset dramatic look in his face.

"What's wrong with you mopy?" I smirked elbowing him.

He let out a dramatic sigh. "How much do you love me?" He asked with puppy eyes.

I laughed.

"I'm serious" he said determined for an answer.

"The most" I said sarcastically.

He narrowed his eyes. I sighed and smiled shaking my head. "I don't know. Enough to agree to watch insidious with you."

"Wonderful because I need a date to the dance." He smirked.

"There's your date!" Elena mumbled with a mouth full of food.

I rolled my eyes "Jackson..." I whined trying to weasel my way out of this because I didn't want to go.

"Come on Charlie I'm your best friend. And I broke up with Lyla for you" he raised his eyebrows.

I fake laughed. "Yeah okay you broke up with her." I rolled my eyes.

"I could have"

"But you didn't now did you." I smiled.

"I'll be your date." Aria shrugged.

"Really?" He said not believing her.

"Why not?" She shrugged.

"Jackson why do you even wanna go? You hate these things." I asked rolling my eyes.

"That's none of your business." He said smirking.

I shook my head "Know what forget I even asked."

There was a moment of silence and then I remembered Aria was supposed to be going with some football player.

"Aria you already have a date" I mumbled trying to swallow the enormous amount of food in my mouth.

"Oh Ryan? That's history" she rolled her eyes.

"What happened?!" Elena exclaimed, clearly she didn't know.

"I didn't want to like stain his name so you guys cant tell anyone." She said in all seriousness. We all nodded.

"Last Friday we were supposed to go out. Everything was fine, we went to a movie and he said he had to use the bathroom. So I continued watching the movie when I noticed a light coming from under the seat... it was his phone. And being the curious person I am..." She trailed off.

"Aria you didn't" Elena said in disbelief.

"I did and good thing too because it was from a girl named Nattily an it said 'cant wait to see you again," Aria said in a mocking tone. "So I picked up my Pepsi and went to leave but I ran into him on the way out and he was like babe where are you going so I poured my Pepsi all over that ass hole." She said proudly.

"It could have been his sister" I said giving him the benefit of the doubt.

"He doesn't have a sister" she whined letting her head fall on the table.

We finished up lunch and Jackson received one too many high fives because by sixth period the news of Jackson taking Aria to the dance had spread like the plague.

As I shut my locker I heard someone call my name. I scanned behind me and finally saw that it was the guy I met my first day at lunch.

"oh hi Jc" I smiled as he walked next to me.

"Do you have a second?" he asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah uh sure" I said stepping of to the side of the hall.

He swallowed and took a breath..... "Charlie..would you maybe like to go to the Halloween dance with me?" He said nervously looing up at me biting his lip.

I wanted to say something but I was at a loss for words. So many thoughts ran through my mind I couldn't think strait. What about Ryder? He seems to be mad at me so I can do what ever I want. I would have liked to go with him but... and what about Justin? What even were we? I mean he's 'famous'. But id I like him? Did he like me? I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out.

"Its okay you don't have to..." He trailed off and turned around to leave.

"Why not?" I said suddenly an he spun around.

"R-really?" He asked with raised eyebrows a smile forming on his lips. I nodded my head trying to fight a smile.

"O-okay! Ill pick you up at 7 tomorrow night." He said excitedly and I giggled.

"Sevens great" I said.

We talked for a few more seconds and I headed out the double doors. Justin was parked in the same place as last time and my heartbeat increased as I walked towards the silver car. I took a breath before getting in.

"Hey" He smiled setting his phone down and putting the car in reverse.

"Hi" I said casually.

"Something wrong?" He asked glancing over at me.

Okay for starters Ryders mad at me, Im feeling guilty for the way I left things with Zayn, I agreed to go to the Halloween dance with some guy I barley know, And I may or may not have very strong feelings for you.

I shook my head. "Okay" He said as if he knew I was lying.

"Are you hungry?" He asked checking the mirror to look behind him.

"um..a little" I shrugged.

"We can get take out?" He offered.

"Right because of your celebrity status" I said forgetting he was famous yet again.

"Yeah..." He trailed off.

"Where do you wanna go?" He said looking behind him again.

I shrugged.

"How about Penera?" He asked.

"You do realize that they don't have a drive through?" I said obviously.

"I know I uh asked that guy Jackson where you liked to eat..." He said blushing making me giggle.

"Oh..Yeah but Justin I don't really like Panera anymore..." I said awkwardly.

"..Really?" He asked licking his lips. "Okay..How about Dairy Queen?"

I gave him a puzzle look. "Ice Cream?" I asked confused.

"Well I Know you like ice cream" He rolled his eyes "Last time you ate half the carton" He chuckled shaking his head.

"Hey who do you think ate the other half??" I said grinning.

"Um Jackson" He said innocently.

"Um You" I said laughing.

"Whatever" He said in defeat as I smiled.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, probably my dad saying he would be held up at practice.

"How about Chinese?" I said digging my phone out of my pocket.

"Yeah okay China King okay?" He said changing lanes.

"Un huh" I said mindlessly as I read the message on the screen.

"Hey Charlie its Liam I need to warn you Zayn is on his way over and he's a little drunk.. We took away his keys away, and let me tell you it was not an easy task, but he called a driver. He said something about you not taking his calls. Hes been like this for days. He even told our manager Zoey he wanted to move to Mexico and build a taco stand...Yeah he says a lot of stuff when hes intoxicated. But I just wanted to give you the heads up" I read the message sent from Zayns phone. I nearly laughed at the last part. Nearly.

I looked nervously at Justin.

"Everything Okay?" He asked.

"You know what I have some issues with my... a particular nuisance that lives with me...We could make this a dinner thing?" I suggested feeling bad for lying and canceling. But Zayn and Justin don't like each other for some reason.

"Great...I mean yeah sure..okay..W-what time?" He sputtered out.

"Six?" I said checking the time on my phone. It was 3:45.

"Yeah that's fine" He said shrugging.

Five minutes later we pulled into my drive way and I let out a sigh of relief because Zayn was nowhere in sight. "See you at six?" He asked as I opened the door to get out. "see you at six" I smiled.

I dug for my keys in my bag and unlocked the door.

"Lyla?" I called as I shut the door. No response. "Joyce, Dad?" I said walking into the living room. No Answer.

I threw my bag down on the sofa and walked around to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water when a rather loud consistent knock sounded on the front door.

I sighed that would be Zayn.

I paced to the door and hesitantly opened it.

My face went pale.

He is not supposed to be here. Not here not now. I swear the universe is punishing me for giving up on my mother. In all fairness she has not contacted me once since ive been here and its almost been a month.

"Hey we uh need to talk...now its important" He said looking behind him.

I swallowed before moving aside this could not be good.

A/N

Sooo who could the mystery guy be???? Okay yes its kind of obvious but ive been busy for a while, I have my own drama to deal with, and im a bit rusty.

But don't worry because im back;)

But I hoped you lked the chapter I know it kinda sucked but hey why not vote anyway? THanks love you lots xoxo;*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 765 24
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
Kara By Shreya s.m

Teen Fiction

550K 11.3K 55
Kara is a 16-year-old businesswoman, assassin, Street Fighter and racer not to mention the donna of the French Mafia. Her name is enough to make anyo...
912K 81.3K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
17M 653K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...