Alpha's Mate: The Pack Servan...

By itslaurachels

Being the 'pack servant' was something Eleanor Tate got used to after she was rejected by her mate. She had a... More

Alpha's Mate: The Pack Servant ✔
AUTHOR'S NOTE ✔
The Characters ✔
CHAPTER ONE ✔
CHAPTER TWO ✔
CHAPTER THREE ✔
CHAPTER FOUR
5] Chapter Five
6] Chapter Six
8] Chapter Eight
9] Chapter Nine
10] Chapter Ten
11] Chapter Eleven
Epilogue

7] Chapter Seven

22K 461 28
By itslaurachels

 ALPHA'S MATE: THE PACK SERVANT

CHAPTER SEVEN

ELEANOR's POV.

My life was fustrating now that I knew nothing about my past, I hate the fact I was attacked that caused me to loose my memory how could I trust all these people? I knew I had to earn there trust and little Liam and Sophie there the children of the family I first saw when I got back. However I knew I could trust Ethan instantly I had this pull to him and although I don't remember a thing I know his my mate, my wolf she doesn't remeber but she remembers enough to know his my soulmate and that were meant to be together.

MATE! my wolf yells but I have no idea what she wants from him I mean I'm always with him, hanging out with him, trusting him I am so close to knowing nearly everything about him and how my old life was. I knew he was telling the truth when he told me I was the pack maid, that he rejected me five years ago and the night of the attack infront of everyone he was in the middle of telling everyone I was his mate, that he made a mistake and then it all turned upside down.

I got on extremely well with his parents which was a good thing I felt safe and comfortable around them, I had a feeling we would be great friends, they were great company and easy to talk to I loved it because being an Alphas mate I need to get along with them but it wasn't hard to do so.

"Ethan?" I call out after waking up it's been a little ove a month now and were share the same room nothings happened his been really patient with me now though I don't see him as much as I did because when I first got out of the hospital he was by my side now though he had his Alpha duties to attend and meetings with other packs and training the pack because of the attack that happened.

"Yeah babe?" I love it when he calls me babe, it shows me that I'm his and his mine of course were mates but I still worry I remember some things now that people have helped me not that I told Ethan because he would tell me not to worry but I remember flashbacks of him making out with loads of different types of girls and I am can no way compare to them "Are you busy today?" I heard him sigh and walk up to me wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest "Yes I am I'm sorry I'll make it up tonight" he winks making me laugh despite my mood "Fine" I say walking away and downstairs into the kitchen.

Okay we haven't done anything to intimate but I think we will soon see my heat is coming apparently I have been through it before and from what Ethan told me I never went near him he didn't want to take my innonence when were not together which I am glad he did knowing your mate doesn't want you and then sleeps with you just to ease your pain I would rather be in pain but now things are different.

Making breakfast for myself I had soon to meet Ethan's Beta its been over a month but Ethan had ordered him to go to another pack where he would go to meetings, etc. I was too lost in thought about everything that I didn't notice arms snaking round my waist and turning me round to see a smiling Ethan "Yes?" I question smiling slightly at him worried he might say something bad "Is something wrong?" I ask when he doesn't say anything. "Everythings fine I'm just lucky to have you as a mate!" Five years late but when your in love it doesn't matter my wolf tells me.

Love.

I don't love Ethan do I?

No.

I couldn't.

Or..

Maybe I could.

..Just Maybe.

"I'm lucky too I get to have you as a mate" I say wrapping my arms around his neck and quickly pecking him on the lips "Your the best thing that ever happened to me!"  I whisper to him kissing him again more passionately. He sighs his arms that are around my waist tightening just slightly not enough to hurt me "I wish I could turn back time and take back everything bad I ever done I want you to know how I was I will never treat you that way again, I love you" I grin up at him "I forgive you.. as I always do but you did promise me another date and I.. I love you too" he smiles spinning me round in circles and kissing me again.

"Your so perfect" he whispers against my lips kissing me slightly again and then suddenly his gone and stuffing my food in his mouth "Hey!" I slap his arm, pouting he just took my food making him laugh "Want some?" he smirks I smile at him opening my mouth but being Ethan he decides to miss my mouth and it goes on my check making him laugh again and me once again pout.

"Thats mean" I giggle. "Ew! Stop!" I giggle again and pushing Ethan away from me as he licks my cheek getting the syrup from the pancakes all over my cheek giving me one final kiss he gets up "I have to go to my office now but if you need me come to my office, okay?" I smile "Okay I'll bring you some lunch later then"

"Ok I'll see you then" he tells me before walking off after giving me a quick kiss. "I love you" I shout out to him I hear him laugh and shout back "I love you too" which makes me giggle. I am so lucky to have him as a mate even after what happens but I love him and thats what matters anyway nothing else but what we have in common, our love for each other and just being with each other is the best.

-

I was making lunch for me and Ethan since he has been working since morning and will soon be finishing his meeting I just needed to find his office. "Excuse me could you tell me where Ethan's office is?" I expected to hear chuckles because everytime I ask they do because I always forget where his office is I barely remember the bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. "Yeah its down- Oh it's you" the person sneers I finally look up to see a guy "What's that supposed to mean?" I frown I don't even know this guy and his being rude to me. What the hell! He just glares at me while I do the same back.

"Aren't you supposed to be cleaning or cooking something?" he growls "No" I simply reply who does this guy think he is. Thats when I fall down dropping everything else, HE JUST SLAPPED ME! "What was that for?" I ask touching my cheek cringing when I feel the pain. "Your pathetic!" he growls again before walking off leaving me behind tears escaped why did he slap me I don't even know him and he does this to me, I hurry to find Ethan's office finally after ten minutes searching I finally find it knocking just incase he is in a meeting hearing a 'Come In' I walk in to find..

That man again. "Georgia what is it?" Ethan asks quickly walking up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist thats when the man finally speaks "Man what are you doing with that slut?" the guy sneers making me whimper into Ethan's chest "Don't. You. Dare. Talk. To. My. Mate. Again." Ethan growls. That puts that man in shock again "Ethan man what are you on about, what about you and Lisa?" the guy asks confused.

"Lisa is not my mate, she found hers and is pregnant with there child, Georgia is my mate and always will be" Ethan growls tightening his hold around my waist. The guys mouth forms into an 'O' shape and suddenly looks at me looking guilty, feard.. probably of Ethan but thats understandable since he is the Alpha"

"I'm so sorry Luna I didn't mean for what happened earlier"

"What happened earlier?" Ethan buts in confused.

"Nothing major.."

"I'm sorry Alpha but I didn't know she was your mate I snapped at her and kind of.. slapped her" he mumbled but I heard him say it so I knew Ethan did when he froze in place I tried to soothe him but he wouldn't have it, he knew his mate was attacked in a sense of wording. "You what?" Ethan bellowed making both me and Leo I'm guessing since he was the beta cringe "It was a misunderstanding he didn't know of what happened and I was the packs slave for most of my life" I reason with him.

Okay. Wait what? Why am I reasoning with him I should be happy Ethan is protecting me instead I am standing up for his beta who hit me I must of hit my head. "Ye-Yeah Ethan buddy I didn't mean it I didn't know she was your mate or anything" he stutters. Grow some balls like seriously. Oh right Ethan's alpha..

"You will never touch my mate again!" he growls "You so much as hurt her and I'll kill you" he snarls "Ethan you don't mean that come on his your best friend!" I snap at him.

"He hit you, his Luna!" he tells me as if I have two heads.

"It was a mistake he knows that now, I want to get to know your best friend he might of done something wrong but everyone deserves a second chance I gave you one!" I reason with him "That was different..." he tried to argue before I cut him off.

"No!" I growl "What happened between me and you was worse and involved the pack yes he hit me but he deserves another chance like I gave you. I wish I could remember everything" I whisper the last bit for only him to hear, "It'll take time" he tells me cuddling me more into his chest, forgetting about Leo until he clears his throat.

Looks like I got to get to know the Beta.

~

A/N - This is the longest chapter of His Servant! and Chapter Seven is already finished it will most likely be short chapters for a while till I write another long chapter depends what I want to write and what happenes with the story.. however I hope your enjoying it because its actually fun writing a werewolf story! :D Didn't think it would be okay but people seem to think so!

Over 500 reads and Over 10 votes.. just that makes me happy.

Falling for the Player uploaded in over a week can't wait for people to start reading! :P

Is the chapter longer than the others? Hahaha :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.4K 36
She knew the pain, she felt her life drain, no, she wasn't a tame wolf, she could never be tamed. She rejected him, a man who caused so much pain, he...
940 25 35
Wolfs can only become Alphas if they have a Mate because this guarantees their strength to guide a pack. Cole Blakesly has long been ready to become...
2.5M 64.7K 38
(Old description got somehow deleted.This is a new shorter description but the story is not changed!) ⚠⚠WARNING BEFORE YOU READ: I WROTE THIS BACK WH...
1.3M 29.7K 31
Sadie O' Connell couldn't wait to meet her mate. She had always seen how her mother and father loved each other, which is something she couldn't wait...