Uchiha Crib( Madara Uchiha x...

By Wryyyyyy

Uchiha a legendary clan name. Accepting only those who are proven worthy to be cursed with their secret. What... More

Problem : First Meeting
Helping Hand
Beautiful Idiot
NEKO ♡
'Baby'Sitting (part1)
'Baby'Sitting (part 2)
'Baby'Sitting (part3)
'Baby'Sitting ( part 4): Nisan ! !
'Baby'Sitting (part 5 Final): Jealous Baby
Secret Revealed
ThE (sTuPiD) cLaNs
Custody
Fun Time
Who Am I (Special Chapter Part 1/2)
Who Am I (Special Chapter Part 2/2)
Sweet-Thang♡
Trouble
Demodara
Oh sh!t
Jerk-Kun(s)
Tsukimi
Gender-Bend(?)
The Senju Saga ( part 1/?)
The Senju Saga ( part 2/?)
The Senju Saga ( part 3/?)
The Senju Saga (Part 4/?) #PimpDaddy
The Senju Saga ( part 5/?)
The Senju Saga (part 6/?)
The Senju Saga ( part 8/?): The Senju Bros !
The Senju Saga ( part 9/?)
The Senju Saga (Part 10/10)
Finally
Day 0
New Friend
My Lady
#FABLEADER: The News
The Uchiha
Creating Life ( Special Chapter )
Father
Small Light
Again
Father Stuff
It's Time
SMILE !
Crib
happy Family (End)

The Senju Saga ( Part 7/?): Uchiha Bros To The Rescue ?

2.1K 81 27
By Wryyyyyy

(유∀유|||) the mystery ! Oh'ho ! Wtf am I writing now I don't even......
_________________________

_(n)_ blinked looking around the cell " what if....." She punched the stone wall"............................" She bite her lips anime crying 'AAHHHHHH! ! ! ! ' she hugged it quickly trembling.

-outside-

"Is she still trying to get out ?" "Yeah...." " wonder why ..." Both guards blinked confuse. It was the 20th time they heard a punch.

----------------------------------

Madara walked with his arms crossed with Izuna next to him.  " are you sure it's them...." "Mhm." "......." "Why ? You doubt it ?" "Well they aren't the smartest.... Out there......" "Just you wait my gut is always correct !"

-20 mins-

"It wasn't us..." Indra blinked while sunbathing. Madara felt his eye twitch seeing the grin on izunas face. " but if you want our help~~" " no no it's cool...just uhm...spreading the word you know..." The olde Uchiha looked for the side sweating a bit. Izuna looked around sniffing "......".
Ashura walked holding a tray calmly placing it on the small table " what made you guys think we would do that ?" He got a drink puffing his cheeks. Madara and Izuna raised an eyebrow with the 'really?' Expression on their faces.

"Okay okay~ we some what know  about it." Ashura blinked but twitched being pulled up making eye contact with red glowing eyes."........." Madara glared at him angrily " and that is."
"O'y calm your sister." Indra looked at Izuna glaring while he sat up from the long chair.
"Nissan...." Izuna placed a piece fabric on his nose. Madara blinked putting Ashura down closing his eyes.
Both brothers blinked looking at one an other then back at the man on the floor sulking while holding the fabric.
"What..." "You don't wanna know...." Izuna blinked looking back at them " what do you guys know?" Ashura sigh cracking his neck " there's been a word around the black market of a Hanyo... But since you know, no one can be trusted there we didn't really do anything about it, mostly they fake it.."
"Also if it's that girl I highly doubt she'll be that easy to fi-"
Both brothers froze hearing the door open. Kaguya walked looking around squinting. " Alexander are you here ??" She put her hands out trying to find her pet dog.

"No one move..." Indra felt his eye twitch. " she can't see good but she can hear movement...." Ashura was stiff as a board. Izuna blinked while Madara twitched a bit feeling her getting him "......"

"I found you !" She smiled stroking his hair/ face. The man paled slowly looking to the side nervously.

Indra and Ashura bite their lips holding their laughter. Izuna blinked seeing '....he he...black mail...'

-----------------------------------------

Madara was hugging himself trembling. Izuna was rubbing his back smiling nervously " so if it wasn't them, then off to the black market...??" "....mhm......."

---

Both brothers walked with their guard up. Madara eyed everyone making them nervous by his presence. Izuna blinked looking at all the weird junk they sale "....." 'I wonder...'
Izuna stepped in the middle of the street. Madara blinked confuse looking at him.

"WHO WANTS TO BUY TOBIRAMA SENJU PANTSU!!!!!"

"KYAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Madara had wide eyes seeing all the girls around his brother with stakes of 1000¥ on their hands "........" Izuna smiled evilly ' I'm more rich HA HA !!!!' "Keep going Nissan I'll catch up!!!!"

Madara face palmed and left the street to a dark ally way with suspicious looking benders.

"Sir we have weapons you might be interested..."

"Lord Uchiha, we have poison you might like."

Madara blinked ignoring the many merchants but stopped in front of a very specific place."....." He looked smelling blood "...." He walked inside the bar.
-------------------------------------

_(n)_ sat on the floor exhausted. She looked at her knuckles seeing them bright red with the skin pealing already "Tch........" She glared. She was so angry at herself " why am I so useless !!" She punched the floor hearing a crack"......." She blinked moving her fist. She heard the door open then loud clicking came making her scoot to the corner.
A man stood in front of her. He smiled keeping his eyes close as always. " don't worry~ you'll be out soon princess. " he giggled a bit making his white hair move a bit.
--------------------------------

"What's the Hanyo story." Madara slammed the bartender on the wall making everyone go quiet and only the hard rock music being heard.

"What are you talking about Uchiha !?"

"Don't fuck with me man!! I heard the rumors from Indra. Now spill it."

Everyone froze hearing the Ōtsutsuki mans name. They looked at Madara better " UCHIHA MADARA!??" The bartender froze in fear. Everyone knew who Madara was. His Sassiness was something that no one could beat not even Indra. One blink and the bar was empty.

"Okay okay! I'll tell you what I know!"
----
Izuna smirked evilly holding a bag with pure money " he he he....." He stopped hearing something 'hm...' He quickly hide in back of a wall.

"Yeah a Hanyo.."

" Ashura .."

"Blood.."

"Toneri...."

"How much...?"

"...said..."

"800,678,00¥ "

"Gallon..."

Izuna walked out quickly but stopped seeing the place empty "hmp...." He turned slowly while his eyes glowed red seeing two men.
-----------------------

Madara walked out the now burning place glaring angrily greeting his teeth tightly. He turned confuse seeing Izuna running to him with blood splattered on his face freaking everyone more.

"Nissan. I know who it is."
-----------------------------------------

_(n)_ glared moving around on the chair she was strapped to " what are you going to do!!?" The albino male smiled calmly. He kept getting on her nerves.

"Sale your blood of course !!"

The woman had wide eyes seeing a long stub with a needle being brought to him. She followed the tub seeing a large metal barrel "..........."
--------------------------------------

Madara walked holding a phone to his ear while Izuna counted the money he had.
Hashirama: "Hello?"

Madara: "Hashirama. It's Madara."

Hashirama : "Did you find anything ?"

Madara: "Yeah...."

Hashirama:"What is it then? Tobirama and me are on the Ōtsutsuki place "

Madara:" so Izuna said he heard two men, who he killed...,"

Izuna: "Sorry...."

Madara: " they both talked about a Hanyo being held by Toneri. He is selling the blood for a large price."

Tobirama/Ashura :"What!!!????"

Madara twitched hearing.

Tobirama: "Na na Na Na !!!!" He snatched the phone from his bro angrily " so your telling me !! My dearest is being held by some crazy psycho albino bitch just to make money !!?"

Madara blinked twice "....pretty much...but me and Izuna are on his trail already..so yeah..."

Hashirama: we're going also then. She's my great grand daughter and not watching over her was our fault."

Tobirama : shut up idiot, it was that pedophiles !"

Madara: IM NOT A PEDOPHILE !!!!!!"

Everyone : PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

the man ended the call irritated ."Izuna come one." He began to walk again. The young brother blinked and fallowed "so......" "Hm...?" "...... How much do you think your panties will sell...?" "Shut up Izuna......." The older brother had a wtf expression as he looked at his smiling little brothers.

Smoke was seen coming out the black market not to mention the many police and ambulances going there.

The two brothers walked next to each other. The last thing anyone saw was two cursed crests disappearing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 66 4
❝𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥?❞ ╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a girl who has grown up under cold eyes an...
784K 35K 53
Mikubae Senju is the younger sister to the Senju siblings and Butsuma's only daughter. She's spent most of her life inside her clan's compound. And a...
9.4K 183 9
This is about 3 weird girl getting reborn into the world of naruto, but in the warring state. Lets just hope that everyone can keep there sanity in t...
641K 25.4K 35
Out of all the people to be reborn as, why Izuna Uchiha? I was just a normal girl! Well, as far as an otaku can be normal. But now I've been reborn a...