Count My Scars ➳ Teen Wolf [b...

akalei tarafından

She's not broken, she's stronger than ever Daire Argent isn't like most teenage girls. As the daughter of Kat... Daha Fazla

Count My Scars** Teen Wolf fan fiction (Completed)
A fresh start
New friends and high school lacrosse
A normal day for Daire
I will protect
Don't you just love Mondays?
Stirring the Shit Pot
Doubts
Maybe I am Broken
Derek doesn't appreciate the beauty that is 5sos
Daire Commits Petty Theft.
Batgirl hates chemistry
Scott is so not the Incredible Hulk
Cat and Mouse
Chemistry saved our lives?
Car chases necklaces and back muscles OH MY!
Sleeping with Sirens is Stiles favorite passtime
Plans for Kitten?
Is this a 24 hour Macys?
When I say bite me, don't
Daire Passed out Like Jason Grace
Stone Cold
Oh My Mavis, Stiles and Scott are wimps

Booze, Broken Hearts and Idiot Werewolves

17.4K 378 180
akalei tarafından

It had been a couple days since Scott and Allison broke up. Of course Daire being the best cousin she is, distracted Allison with cheesy movies and ice cream therapy. Though when her other best friends text her in the middle of the night to go get drunk in the middle of the woods, lets just say Daire should have used her better judgment.

Daire climbed out of the backseat, following the two boys into the woods. As much as she was nervous (she had never touched alcohol before). Scott just walked along gloomily his hands stuffed in his pockets. His head was down, hair falling in his face. Daire realized that the break up hit Scott with the same intensity as it hit Allison, except in this case they weren't gonna use ice cream to numb his broken heart. Nope Stiles decided on booze.

" Where exactly are we going?" Daire asked as she stepped over an overgrown root.

"You'll see, we're almost there" Stiles replied.

"I really shouldn't be out here" Scott said for the first time since we left Roscoe. "My mom has been in a constant state of freak out since that night at the school."

"Well, your mom isn't the sheriff. There's no comparison. Trust me," Stiles promised.

" At least your parents don't have a clue about the supernatural, or wouldn't actually kill you because you're disobeying a code that they have followed for generations, by helping the thing your supposed to be killing." Daire shrugged, "I've got you both beat".

The boys both shared looks of shock and Stiles quickly changed the subject.

"Alright, so when your best friend gets dumped-"

"I didn't get dumped!" Scott practically shouted. "We're taking a break."

"Alright, well when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break," Stiles stopped whirling around to face us. He lifted up a bottle of Jack Daniels in the air with a smirk. "You get your best friend drunk."

After a little more walking, they found a spot with a nice rock to get drunk on. There was a metal can there and the teens had lit a fire, one that in Daire's opinion Natsu Dragneel would be ashamed of.

Over the course of the night Stiles became pretty drunk, Daire took one sip and decided that booze was the most disgusting thing that she had ever had. Scott also didn't drink as much as Stiles and was now sitting on a rock, still in a grumpy mood. While Daire and Stiles lied down on the ground looking up into the sky.

"Dude, dude. You know, she's -she's just one girl. One girl. You know outta so many, there are so many girls in the sea," Stiles said slurring his words.

"Fish in the sea," Scott corrected. Daire sat up and pulled her legs into her chest.

"Fish? Why are you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. Oh, I love girls. Love'em. Love.... especially one's with strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, five foot three..."

Daire looked at Stiles with a small smile, "Like Lydia?" she asked.

"Yeah exactly...hey how did you know I was talking about-about what was I talking about?" Stiles asked with a dumb grin on his face. "Hey, you're not happy?" he asked Scott, grasping the bottle and holding it out, "Take a drink."

"I don't want any"

"Your not drunk?" Daire asked still hugging her legs.

"I'm not anything," he replied sullenly.

"Hey, maybe it's like how you don't need your inhaler anymore. Maybe you can't get drunk as a wolf," Stiles said. "Am I drunk?"

"Wasted" Scott and Daire said simultaneously.

"Yeah!" Stiles shouted fist pumping the air. Scott didn't reply. "Aw come on man. I know it sucks. Actually, I don't know... but I-I know this! I know that as much as being broken up sucks, being alone is way worse!"

Both Scott and Daire looked at him in confusion.

"That didn't make any sense," Stiles chortled. He reached for the bottle again, "I need a drink."

Before he could grab it, a dark hand snatched it away. Daire looked over to see to guys looking smugly at them.

"Look at the three little bitches getting their drink on," the one with the snapback chuckled.

Somewhat sobering up Stiles spoke, "give it back"

"I think he wants a drink," snapbacks friend said.

"Guys, why don't we just go," Daire told them getting on her feet.

"You came here to get me drunk, Stiles. I'm not drunk yet," Scott muttered darkly, not taking his eyes off the Jack Daniels thieves. He stood up, walking closer to the man with the alcohol. "Give me the bottle."

The man cockily shook his head.

Daire couldn't see her friends face but she could see his hands. Hands that were currently growing claws, which meant that eyes were now the color of yellow glow sticks and that as Scott once said the Incredible Hulk has entered the building, or woods.

"Give me the bottle of Jack" Scott said in an animalistic tone.

The man held it out cautiously. He stumbled backwards as Scott grabbed it. Suddenly Scott hurled it at the trees. It hit one of them, bottle shattering. Glass, splinters and amber liquid rained down.

In that moment Daire realized that the full moon was coming soon, and it wasn't going to be a pleasant one.

Daire was sitting in her desk waiting for her economics midterm to start. Normally this wouldn't have bothered her except that instead of Couch proctoring it was the devil himself. Harris. Which made no sense and aggravated Daire to her wits end, why the hell was he giving her economics midterm he was her godforsaken chemistry teacher!

Scott walked into the classroom with a sad look on his face, which got even grimmer when he saw Allison. He walked up to her desk and began to talk, only to have the devil (ahem Harris) interrupt him. Taking a seat in front of both Daire and Stiles.

"You have forty five minutes to complete the exam. Twenty five percent of your grade can be earned right now by simply writing your name on the front of the blue book," Harris said, smacking the booklet down on the podium.

Next to Daire, Stiles began to scribble his name down. Following his example Daire wrote down her name, no need to get more on Harris's bad side then she already was.

"However," Harris droned on. "One of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on the cover and I will be left considering yet again my decision to become a teacher."

" Maybe this time he will accept his right to the throne of hell" Daire muttered to herself, causing Stiles to laugh.

Harris not amused what so ever about being interrupted shot a warning look in Daire's direction. She shrugged innocently.

"So.... Let's get the disappointment over with. Begin," he said sternly, hitting the stopwatch.

Daire began answering the questions in her booklet, barely five minutes into the exam Scott shot up from his seat and raced out of the classroom.

"Mr.McCall!" Harris called after him.

Stiles following his best friend also ran out of the classroom.

"Mr.Stilinski!"

Daire let out a sigh, normally she would have followed the two buffoons but she'd rather not fail a midterm and draw more attention from her family that was needed.

"Miss Argent?" Harris asked from the front of the classroom, "Do you have any idea where your two imbecile friends have gone?"

"How the hell would I know?" she responded concentrating on the test in front of her.

"Hey, Daire can we talk for a second?" a voice asked her.

Daire turned away from her locker to see Scott beside her.

"Sure" she replied closing her locker door. Scott grabbed her hand, leading her into coach's office.

"What's going on? Is it about the full moon?" she asked slightly concerned. The werewolf didn't look exactly like himself.

"No, I just, uh, needed to ask you something," he replied, shutting the door. "Do you, uh... do you know if Allison still likes me?"

Daire looked at Scott debating how much she should tell him, after all she knew that both Allison and Scott love each other. Making up her mind she let out a sigh, "Of course she still likes you, She'll always like you," She began gently. Scotss eyes widened in shock. "But at this current moment, the best plan of action is to be just friends"

He didn't say anything for a few moments. "Just friends?" he asked.

"Scott, right now Allison doesn't feel like she can trust you. Even though you did risk your own life to save hers, all of our lives. I can only speak for myself but I'm grateful for that as I'm sure she is too."

His head started rise, slowly. Daire had no clue what emotion was blaring in his eyes, but she knew it wasn't good.

"Are you grateful? Really?" he asked stepping closer.

"Yeah, you should ask Lydia" Daire said stepping back towards the door. Suddenly Scotts face was mere centimeters away from her own, not knowing what to do she slapped him across the face and opened the door rushing out of Coach's office and practically running down the hall. The entire time she came to the conclusion that his jackass behavior was due to the full moon, and said full moon almost took her first kiss. Daire wasn't too excited about that.

Daire cringed as Scott ran into Danny. She was currently watching the lacrosse team practice with Lydia, making sure that Scott didn't loose control. The entire team ran towards the most likeably guy in school, calling his name. Danny was curled up in a ball as everyone surrounded him. Daire on the other hand ran to Scott and Stiles.

" Dude, what the hell are you doing?" Stiles asked

"What? He's twice the size of me!" Scott snapped.

"True, but everybody likes Danny. Now your gonna be the dumbass that concussed Danny Mahealani!" Daire exclaimed pushing her hands through her long brown curls.

"I don't care," he snapped.

Lydia came running onto the field and stopped by Jackson. "Is he okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, it looks like he just has a bloody.... Nose," Jackson said looking at the strawberry blonde oddly.

"What?" she asked him

"Your lipstick," he told her.

Lydia dug through her purse. Producing a compact mirror. Looking at her reflection she wiped away the stray color above her cupids bow.

"Oh, I, uh, wonder how that happened." She said, flustered.

"Yeah, I wonder," Jackson, replied clearly not believing her.

Stiles looked at her. Then back at Scott. Daire could see his eyes widen as he realized what happened. Not only did Scott try to kiss Daire but he actually made out with Lydia. Oh when the full moon comes along Scott is going to be so screwed.

"You really think I'm going to let you chain me up like a dog?" Scott snarled darkly, letting the chains fall through his fingers. Daire and Stiles were at his house and Stiles had just shown him his idea for the night. Of course Daire just sat on Scott's bed reading his comics, which mainly consisted of Marvel superheroes with the occasional Batman volume, while Stiles interrogated him.

"No," Stiles said lunging forward, pushing him into the radiator. With one swift movement, he handcuffed Scott to the leg of it.

Stiles stumbled back as Scott pulled against it.

"What the hell are you doing?" he screeched. Daire looked up from the comic to see him pull on the handcuff, realizing it wasn't breaking.

"Protecting you from yourself. And giving you some payback," Stiles snapped. Scott looked at him, "For making out with Lydia."

A few comics later, Stiles had come back upstairs from raiding the McCall kitchen. He held a bottle of water and a dog dish. He was obviously enjoying his payback.

"I got you some water," he said, hiding his smirk as he poured the water into the dish which he had written Scott's name on with sharpie. Placing it on the floor, he turned to leave the room, when Scott threw the water dish at Stiles back.

"You kissed her Scott," he snapped at his best friend. "You kissed Lydia. That's my.. like the only girl that I... You know the past three hours; I've been thinking that it's probably just the full moon. He doesn't even know what he's doing. And tomorrow, he'll be back to normal. And he won't remember how much of a big dumbass he's been. A son of a bitch, an unbelievable piece of crap friend."

"She kissed me," Scott muttered.

Startled, Stiles looked down at him, "What?"

"She kissed me," he smirked.

"Alright boys, were done here," Daire got up from Scotts bed and started to push Stiles out the door, " And don't you forget that I'm still pissed about earlier, mark my words Scott McCall, I can and will have my payback" she pointed a finger at the werewolf handcuffed to the radiator, before joining Stiles in the hall.

"She would have done a lot more too. You should have seen the way she had her hands all over me. She would have done anything I wanted. Anything!" Scott continued to bait Stiles as they sat down with their backs pressed against the wall.

A few minutes later Scott changed his tactics and began to beg his friends to let him out.

"Stiles, please let me out...It the full moon I swear" Scott repeatedly claimed, "I wouldn't do any of this on purpose"

Daire looked at Stiles shaking her head, knowing that Scott is still under the full moons control.

"Stiles, Daire... Please let me out" Scott begged again, "It's starting to hurt... It's not like the first time"

Stiles continued to fiddle with his thumbs, trying not to cave.

"It's the full moon, its Allison breaking up with me" Scott continued.

"We know" Daire replied resting her head on the wall.

"And its not just taking a break, she broke up with me. And its killing me, I feel its completely hopeless. Just please let me out" Just like a predator luring in his prey Scott continued to try to get them to release him.

" We cant" Stiles replied quietly, shaking his head.

Suddenly Scott began to pant and groan irritably, letting out a scream signaling that he was now undergoing the rest of the change.

Stiles and Daire sat outside of the room, pained that they couldn't do more to help their best friend other than lock him up in his room and listen to his agonizing screams. Eventually the screams were replaced by growling and then even that went silent. The two humans looked at each other, worry etched in their expressions.

"Scott are you okay?" Stiles asked, "Scott?" he asked as he and Daire got up off of the floor. Daire opened the bedroom door and the two of them walked in to the now werewolf-less room. The handcuffs now lay bloody on the ground, the window was open and Scott was gone.

"Shit we are so screwed" Daire muttered as they left to find their idiot friend.

***

Hey guys long time no see! So sorry that it has taken me this long to update, to be honest I kinda lost my inspiration to finish season 1 because Daire's major plot and love interest show up in season two. But don't worry Count my Scars will hopefully be finished by the time I go back to school and then the sequel Unbreakable will start. I'm so excited and I hope you all are too.

As always like and comment, I would love to read your feedback!

I hope you all have a fantastic week!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

27.4K 1K 41
Peter Hale is dead. (Finally.) Lydia Martin was bitten but is not a werewolf and also not dead. Derek Hale is now the alpha, not sure if that's a goo...
239K 6.9K 35
Kate Argent's dead. Derek's an alpha with a new pack. Gerard Argent head of the hunters is in town, declared war against everything that isn't huma...
92.7K 1.9K 16
(Formerly known as 'Broken' and 'Caged bird' and then 'Shattered' and then now 'Broken Girl' because I can't seem to find a fit for the right nam...
687 28 9
An Argent and a Hale. How rare- Oh wait. Ha-ha ✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧ 22-year-old Olivia Argent left for university right as she turned 18. She kn...