Damaged » h. styles au

By zap1dx

✓ {needs editing. my apologies} "Don't fall in love with me... I'm too damaged for you" This is no kind of f... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 01 - Harry (Prologue)
Chapter 03 - Harry
Chapter 04 - Kirsten
Chapter 05 - Harry
Chapter 06 - Kirsten
Chapter 07 - Harry
Chapter 08 - Kirsten
Chapter 09 - Harry
Chapter 10 - Kirsten
Chapter 11 - Harry
Chapter 12 - Kirsten
Chapter 13 - Harry
Chapter 14 - Kirsten
Chapter 15 - Harry
Chapter 16 - Kirsten
Chapter 17 - Harry
Chapter 18 - Kirsten
Chapter 19 - Harry
Chapter 20 - Kirsten
Chapter 21 - Harry
Chapter 22 - Kirsten
Chapter 23 - Harry
Chapter 24 - Kirsten
Chapter 25 - Harry
Chapter 26 - Kirsten
Chapter 27 - Harry
Chapter 28 - Kirsten
Chapter 29 - Harry
Chapter 30 - Kirsten
Chapter 31 - Harry
Chapter 32 - Kirsten
Chapter 33 - Harry
Chapter 34 - Kirsten
Chapter 35 - Harry
Chapter 36 - Kirsten
Chapter 37 - Harry
Chapter 38 - Kirsten
Chapter 39 - Harry
Chapter 40 - Kirsten
Chapter 41 - Harry
Chapter 42 - Kirsten
Chapter 43 - Harry
Chapter 44 - Kirsten
Chapter 45 - Harry
Chapter 46 - Kirsten
Chapter 47 - Harry
Chapter 48 - Kirsten
Chapter 49 - Harry
Chapter 50 - Kirsten
Chapter 51 - Harry
Chapter 52 - Kirsten
Chapter 53 - Harry
Chapter 54 - Kirsten
Chapter 55 - Harry
Chapter 56 - Scarlett
Chapter 57 - Harry
Chapter 58 - Scarlett
Chapter 59 - Harry
Chapter 60 - Scarlett
Chapter 61 - Harry
Chapter 62 - Scarlett
Chapter 63 - Harry
Chapter 64 - Scarlett
Chapter 65 - Harry
Chapter 66 - Scarlett
Chapter 67 - Harry
Chapter 68 - Scarlett
Chapter 69 - Harry
Chapter 70 - Scarlett
Chapter 71 - Harry
Chapter 72 - Scarlett
Chapter 73 - Harry
Chapter 74 - Scarlett
Chapter 75 - Harry
Chapter 76 - Scarlett
Chapter 77 - Harry
Chapter 78 - Scarlett
Chapter 79 - Harry
Chapter 80 - Scarlett
Chapter 81 - Harry
Chapter 82 - Scarlett
Chapter 83 - Harry
Chapter 84 - Scarlett
Chapter 85 - Harry
Chapter 86 - Scarlett
Chapter 87 - Harry
Chapter 88 - Scarlett
Chapter 89 - Harry
Chapter 90 - Scarlett
Chapter 91 - Harry
Chapter 92 - Scarlett
Chapter 93 - Harry
Chapter 94 - Scarlett
Chapter 95 - Harry
Chapter 96 - Scarlett
Chapter 97 - Harry
Chapter 98 - Scarlett
EPILOGUE
Dear Readers

Chapter 02 - Kirsten

176K 2.5K 371
By zap1dx

warning: SCARLETT AND KIRSTEN ARE THE SAME PERSON. Hold your curiousness 'cause you'll find out later. also, this chapter needs to be rewritten. I'll work on it and as soon as I repost it, I'll let you know.

                                                            02.

                                                      ●•Kirsten•●

Tyler always had this jealous thing about his behavior. He couldn’t stand seeing any other guy (his friends an exception) laughing with me, talking to me or even looking at me. Until puberty came around, it wasn’t really a problem though; his hormones weren’t taking over his whole body and driving him crazy more easily. Besides, let’s say I wasn’t exactly the attractive kind of girl at that age (I still wasn’t, after all), but the last few years changed that a lot; his behavior, I mean. 

The past couple of months were the worst; things were really starting to get out of control and I was really starting to get worried. 

That’s why I tried to avoid the most all of those stupid looks from a little group of boys on the other queue in front of the counter. Damn, couldn’t those people just order a tad bit faster? Why was it so hard to pick which size of popcorn to eat after all? Three f—cking options, man! A five year-old would make it faster. 

Tyler, just like I feared, noticed those looks as well; one guy in particular (dark hair, a bunch of gel keeping it up on a quiff, green eyes, pale face, pink huge lips) was staring at me like if I was the last glass of cold water on those extremely hot days when you’re sweating like a pig and trying hard to breathe properly. If you get what I mean, which I doubt.

His gaze on me was so intent it was getting uncomfortable; not only because Tyler was keeping an eye on him as well (which I gotta admit, was a big deal, ‘cause he was getting really pissed off), but also because I knew what was going on inside his head. I wasn’t any kind of psychic, medium or whatever you call those people who read other people’s minds, but it wasn’t hard to guess all the dirty thoughts running through his brain when that stupid smirk was playing on his lips all the time, reaching his eyes with such an intensity that even I was getting pissed off.

Who the hell did he think he was to look at me as if I was his sex toy; the personification of all his fantasies? Why all men always seemed to look at me like that; think always those immature things and dream about how it’d feel taking me home with them? Not even mentioning the failed attempts of flirting with me, more than once, sometimes. Didn’t they notice the huge and moody guy standing right on my left? (Yeah, Tyler also had this obsessive thing about always standing on my left. I wasn’t sure about why, maybe he believed he was standing closer to my heart, or some other not understandable reason).

Either way, those few naughty guys blessed with a huge lack of smartness ended up bleeding out their noses because they weren’t smart enough to just shut up and runaway when Tyler’s eyes started to redden and his fists clenched; fingers tightening and sinking into his own hands so hard they left marks on the skin.

They liked danger, apparently, and they definitely didn’t fear for their lives, ‘cause I’m pretty sure Tyler would kill them for me. I mean, because of me.

Again, those green eyes were looking at me, and Tyler’s hands held tighter my forearm between his fingers. Things were going to get serious over there.

Even though he tensed next to me, clearly letting that group of boys know that the girl they were looking at had an owner, the boys didn’t seem to care. The black-haired one whispered something to his friends and right after he did what he shouldn’t have done: he walked over to me.

Oh sh—t. I turned around, trying not to focus on the boy walking towards us and trying my best to change Tyler’s focus as well. His fists were still clenched, and I swear I could see his veins pumping out the skin; they were about to explode. I could almost feel the blood running through his body and I knew what was about to happen. Carefully, I took Tyler’s hand – which was holding my arm so hard it hurt –, loosened his fingers and stroke it, making him intertwine our hands. My free hand wrapped around his waist and I stood on my tiptoes to kiss him slightly on the cheek. He was burning already.

“Tyler…” I whispered, but he wasn’t paying any attention on me at all. I doubt he did even notice he wasn’t holding me anymore. His eyes were so dark while looking at the boy who kept making his way slowly to me.

I tried my best to stay attached to Tyler’s body, and make that stupid black-haired boy notice I had a boyfriend, but just like all the other times, it didn’t happen. He didn’t care. Did I look like a whore or what?

That damn second came, and Tyler pushed me away, looking forward all the time; fire was playing in his eyes.

“Hey you, pretty chick. Trying to tease me with the big one here?” he patted Tyler’s chest while looking playfully at me and I didn’t really understand why he wasn’t on the floor begging for help yet. Why was Tyler waiting so long? “He didn’t seem very into you, beautiful.” This time he grabbed my wrist and I shrugged out of his hold, looking deep into his eyes with my best what-the-actual-fuck-are-you-saying look. Oh he was going to be so sorry for that.

Tyler laughed humorlessly and moved his head from one side to the other, crackling his neck so furiously I could actually hear the sound of his bones. It always gave me goosebumps and let’s say it wasn’t a good feeling. Not after I learnt to know what always came next that.

“Funny guy. But she’s mine,” and that was all he said before grabbing the guy by his neck and leading his hand to his face to punch him right on the nose. The guy grunted with his nose already bleeding (Tyler had enough time to learn how to do it right with just one punch), but, surprisingly, he didn’t ran away nor looked at Tyler like he was scared to death. He… Laughed? What the hell was he doing?

At this point everyone around was already looking at us, but I didn’t feel embarrassed at all. I was just too used to this. Probably not to what came next.

The guy (slim and useless compared to Tyler) punched him back, and it was like Tyler had been bothered by a fly. His smile grew wider and he seemed fully amused, though still bloody pissed. He was losing control, totally; that was a game for him, and I knew Tyler. He wouldn’t stop until his enemy admitted he’d lost.

Less than a second later, Tyler jumped on the guy with each of his knees on a side of the guy’s waist, and his fist was literally on the black-haired boy’s face. No mercy, no pity, no guilty. He was going to kill that boy.

“Tyler!” I yelled and ran towards him, trying my best to pull him away of that twat. “Tyler! Enough. Get off him!” He didn’t listen to me, and, of course, I wasn’t strong enough to even move his finger. And the fact that the bloody guy was still laughing only pissed Tyler more.

“Such a worried whore you have there, huh?” he teased, and I swear I wanted to punch him myself, but I knew how that would end like. Apparently, Tyler had forgotten.

“Stop it Tyler! It’s not worthy!” I tried once more, but he was already too into that game of theirs.

“Shut up and leave me alone!” He just stopped for a moment so he could use his strength against me, pushing me over the few tables splattered around the room. The only thing I heard was the sound of my head hitting something hard, and for a moment I felt completely dizzy. My body was numb and I couldn’t handle the pain on the back side of my head.

By now, every single person decided to move and do something about the fight going on. Quite late, you bastards, don’t you think?

The group of boys that were with the black-haired on the floor walked over to him and pulled Tyler away, revenging for their mate. Wouldn’t anyone do anything? There’re probably five against one and even though Tyler was strong, he couldn’t handle five at once!

I tried to stand up, but my head was aching like hell and I could barely hold my hand on it. For the next few minutes they kept punching Tyler until he couldn’t move anymore, and only then security came. Something like nine or ten guys in uniform ran to the boys and grabbed their wrists, handcuffing them and leading them out the place. For God’s sake, not that!

Leaning on the plaster pillar close to me, I got to stand up, one of my hands holding my shoulder that wonderfully started to hurt as well. My feet still shook, and it was pretty hard to handle my own weight right now, but I had to do something. So lost on my own fears, I didn’t even notice when my legs failed and I fell, not hitting the floor only because a pair of hands held me.

“Wey, hey. Take it easy there. You need to go to a hospital,” a guy looked at me with a worried smile on his face and his arms still supporting my whole body.

“Sorry but I don’t have time for it,” I mumbled before trying to stand once more, failing again and feeling his hands still on my back.

“Seriously, you need to go to a hospital, you’re bleeding.” My hand ran to the back of my head and I finally realized it was all red and wet and for a single second I felt a lump on my throat and fear of what could’ve happened to me. But that sensation soon went away. I had more important things to do before taking care of that. Definitely, that could wait.

I tried to move, but the guy kept holding me tight against him, and he made me put my arms around his shoulder so I could have a support to walk without falling.

“Really, I can go to a hospital later. Now let me go” I wasn’t asking him to do something. It was an order, but my voice was so weak I don’t think it sounded like it should. The guy didn’t bother to answer me; he just walked me out and soon (I don’t have idea how) I was inside an ambulance.

I knew perfectly well what was going to happen if I didn’t go after Tyler at that exact moment, but before I could protest again, I felt completely weak and people started to scream around me, because, apparently, I had lost too much blood and I was about to pass out.

●•Author's Note•●

I really didn't want to make this long, but I have a few things to say. First off: A few days ago I've been accused of stealing someone's story just because my main character's name is Scarlett and it's a Harry fanfic. Well, I don't care about what other people say, but I want my readers (at least you guys) to know (and trust me) that I don't do that kind of stuff. My dream is to become a writer and I wouldn't go really far copying people. Besides, I wouldn't be stupid enough of using exactly the same names if I was really copying it right? This fanfic is mine, and so are all the ideas in it. You'll see what I have planned with time. And I really hope you like it.

Anyways, just wanted to warn you: you're most likely gonna hate KiRsten during several chapters. I'm not particularly sorry for building a character like hers lol

dedication goes to: @cassityreedx3 :) I love you Cassity, since your first comment and you know that. I'm really glad you liked Harry's pov of the story and I'm also glad you got to feel what he feels as well. Hopefully you liked this one too? Haha

next update: Tuesday (April 23rd, 2013)

pic on the sidebar: enjoy a picture of how I think Scarlett, my main character is. This is Barbara Palvin, and she's amazing so... Yeah.

Don't forget, best comment gets a dedication (: Love you xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 5.2K 22
✓ (ONE OF MY FIRST STORIES. SUCKS REALLY BAD. I'M SORRY. CONSIDERING DELETING.) Harry Styles doesn't know the meaning of love anymore..His parent's d...
52.7K 2.1K 27
"Stop crying baby, we'll be alright." Harry presses his lips against his boyfriend's temple, trying to comfort him. "I don't know if I am able to han...
880K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...
895 11 17
Tapping my pencil on my desk, I wondered what it'd be like to become Reema for a day. Despite the fact that she's being abused by both herself and he...