Before the kingdom (...

By RaeMSmith

Ever wonder how Marceline the vampire Queen and princess Bonnibel Bubblegum met? How long they were together... More

Recap
Just a Thought
Oh?
Unrequited Love
Et tu, Simon?
Curiousity
Not the last time
Unearthing.
Parts of a Puzzle
Just give it a second
Stillness in Woe
Whatever happens...
Ending the Prologue
Important A.N.
Wastelands
Any fun?
Passing By
Time Sure Flies When Having Fun
~Dreams Fly~
Sorry?
H. A. R.
When The Sun Becomes an Enemy
Family Issues
Since the Incident.
A. N.
Don't Slow Your Roll
The Return
Mastication
First Flying Lesson :3
Life. Stress. Sex.
Questioning.
Mister J
She expresses all her feelings through Song.
Nightmares_x_Monsters
Staying the Day?
First day since the schedule changedยก?
Ehh, Dull
Sizzlin' the Bacon Strips of Romance
Moving, Woohoo!
The Writer's Age!!

A Scottish Name

142 5 7
By RaeMSmith

8 and a half months later

"I love you." Marceline just had to say again.

"I love you more." Bubbline said back.

"I will love you until until times' end."

"And time shall never end," Marceline said before leaning in to kiss the love of her life. The girls kissed for about five seconds before they thought they heard a voice.

"Hello?", the voice asked from the entry of the hotel. "Is anyone here?"

The girls looked at each other with big eyes before running out of the room and into the other room to investigate. They saw someone standing right inside of the front doors. They walked up to the grass man. "Umm, can we help you?" Bonnie asked.

"Yes. Zest, the grass warlock, and Sheeba, the rock witch, have requested to see you girls immediately. You are Bonnibel Bubblegum and Marcelibe Abadeer, correct?"

The girls looked at each other before answering "yes" in unison.

"Right this way, then." The man of grass opened the door and led the girls out of the hotel. "Follow me."

The girls thought it was best to follow his lead until they discovered it was better to do otherwise.

"So...what's this all about?" Marcy asked.

"Zest and Sheeba wanted to surprise you with it. "

"Surprise us with what? And how can we trust you?" Marcy asked in an unforgiving tone, holding Bonnie's hand, ready to run.

"Zest is a grass warlock, no?"

"Umm, yeah...so?" Marcy questioned.

"And, well, I'm made of grass. It should be obvious I'm one of his constituents. "

The girls looked at each other. "Oh, of course, Marceline here was just looking out for my safety and all." Bonnie assured.

The grass man chuckled. "Oh, yes of course. Zest and Sheeba love talking about you two. "

***

"Alright. Here we are. Home sweet temporary home."

The grass man announced that in front of the Ice Castle, as if it was such a cozy, comforting home. Maybe it was for Simon. Then again, Marceline couldn't remember him ever liking the cold.

"I can lead you ladies upstairs, just give me a second here."

'Upstairs?', the girls wondered. They couldn't recall having to use stairs to get inside, they always floated places together.

"Oh, um, I was just gonna float me and her up there," Marcy said, pointing to her girlfriend.

"Just wait there a second," the grass man asked. The girls were about to object when the grass man unfolded himself and turned into grass stairs that led up to the Ice Castle entrance. The girls gasped and smiled with amazement before carefully taking a first step, making sure the grass was safe to step on. After feeling how sturdy he was, the girls ran up the stairs without hesitation.

Upon entering, the man of grass folded himself back together, hopping in behind the young ladies.

"Wow, that was really cool!!" Marceline exclaimed to the man.

"Yeah, what's your name, 'Sir Awesomeness?'" Bonnibel joked.

"It's Sam," he answered "but you can call me Sir Awesomeness if you want. "

The girls laughed. Sam led the girls to Sheeba and Zest's room.

"I bet you trust him now," Bonnie mumbled while shoving her elbow in Marcy's side.

"Oh, shut up!" Marcy hissed.

They saw Zest in the doorway. "Hey girls."

"Hey Zest!", they said in unison.

Zest chuckled. "How'd you like old Sammie?"

"He's cool." Bonnie answered.

"So, what's this all about? Is the baby here?" Marcy asked excitedly.

"See for yourself. " Zest said with a smile before moving out of their way. The girls gasped when they saw Sheeba laying in bed with a very small infant in a blanket.

They ran up on each side of the bed and looked at the baby boy. His skin was sort of a dark brown, with patterns like tree bark. They girls thought he was beautiful.

"His name is Lennox" Sheeba spoke.

"Lennox?" Marcy asked.

"It's Scottish for 'with many elm trees.' He's a tree warlock.  He will be, anyway, once he learns about his powers. "

"Wow. Very interesting" Bonnie added. "What kind of powers will he have?"

"Dang, I don't know where to begin! He could disguise himself as a tree of any size. He could mend into a tree, or maybe help one grow! He has too much potential for this world to handle." Sheeba sounded so peaceful, yet so proud.

The girls imagined how great he would be. They thought he would be a great friend.

Zest leaned over the foot of the bed and placed his hands in front of his wife's feet. "I'm surprised they haven't asked about why he's a living tree" he said with a smirk.

"I told them a while ago that you plus dirt equals plants. They aren't idiots, they get that dirt is a bunch of little rocks, Zest." Sheeba said.

"Ohohoooo, burrrrn!" Marceline shouted. Even Lennox laughed.

"Well excuuuuuuse me." Zest joked.

Marceline seemed happy, right? Of course she was happy about the new baby. But that's the thing, they love each other. They've made love numerous times, and created and beautiful child. If Zest and Sheeba can make a baby that's a combination of their love, why can't she do that with Bonnie?

"We are totally going to visit more often. Isn't that right, Mar-Mar?" Bonnie snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Hm? Oh, duhhr, we have to now!" Marcy chuckled.

The group laughed and talked for about an hour and a half before Marcy and Bonnie decided to leave. They had been going over school stuff, and they quite enjoyed it, so they wanted to get back to things as soon as possible. On their way out, Ice King walked in with Gunther behind him.

Marceline froze.

Gunthers' "wank!" broke the awkward silence.

"Ice King!" Zest hissed through clamped teeth, "we told you to stay in the back until they left!"

"Uhh, I ---"

"OHHhhkay, I think we can just leave now," Bonnie interrupted Ice King before pulling Marcy to the exit.

Sheeba slowly walked back into the room, Lennox in her arms. Zest faked a smile and waved as the girls left before giving IK an angry glare.

***

"Wow, Lenny was adorable, right?" Bonnie asked, looking in their mirror.

"Ha, 'Lenny'?"

"Everybody needs a nickname, Abadeer."

"Right. What about Zeeba and Shest? I-I mean Sheeba and Zest," Marceline laughed at her mistake.

"Ha, alright Marcibell. " Bonnie laughed.

"What?" was all Marcy could utter before laughing her head off.

"Y-you put their names together, so I put ours together. Simple as that" Bonnie joked between laughs.

"How about Lennest! Or Sheebox!", the vampire added.

"Wait, Lennest actually sounded pretty cool.", the gum added seriously before laughing again.

"This conversation is so stupid. I thought we were coming up with nicknames for Sheeba and Zest!"

"Oh yeah, totally forgot. " Bonnie said before letting out a few more chuckles.

"Hmm... how about Rockie for Sheeba, since she's a rock lady."

"Sounds good. What about Zest?"

"Dunno. It'd be weird callin' him 'grassy', don't cha think?"

"Haha, yeah. We could call him...Zesty?"

"Nahh, I think his wife calls him that for a very special reason," Marcy said with wide eyes.

"Oh, alright then. We can just call him 'Z'."

"Agreed."

***

They spoke until day's end, laughing about little things and big things. Bonnie had no trouble getting sleep, but Marcy kept herself awake with the thought of having a child with Bonnie, and feeling dreadful with the idea that that day may never come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 7K 58
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
272K 12.3K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
628K 8.1K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
200K 12.8K 75
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...