First day since the schedule changed¡?

Sheeba had her legs wrapped around her husband's waist, sitting on the edge of their bed in front of him.

"I can't believe...you invaded...their privacy...like that" Zest commented teasingly in between neck and collarbone kisses.

"Well if I woulda known, I guess I wouldn't have intruded."

Zest looked up at her. "So, you aren't bothered by the fact that they're both chicks?"

Sheeba ran her fingers through Zest's hair from the back. The grass warlock bit his wife's neck as she tried to answer. "I, i-it's not...not...ahh-I can't s-say anything c-cuz...mmm---"

He licked the spot he bit, making a moan escape her lips. He then backed away and looked her in the eye with a smirk. "Sorry, what was that? You kinda zoned out there."

Sheeba blushed a darker shade of gray in her cheeks. "Well that's your fault," she said and shoved his chest. "How do you expect me to answer when you do stuff like that, Zest?"

He chuckled and scratched the back of his head. "I was just amusing myself a bit, darlin'".

She crossed her arms. "Mm-hm. You're so demeaning. "

"Oh, little old me?" He leaned closer with innocent eyes. "What makes you say that?"

"I know you wanted to see me weak at the knees under your power." She crossed her arms.

"Be that as it may, you know you still love me." He smirked and licked his upper lip.

She sighed. "You disgust me."

Zest had a satisfied laugh.

"Anyway, you were asking what I thought of the girls?"

"Heh, yeah. They don't seem to bother you much. " He kissed her neck again, and she didn't seem to be phased by it when she spoke.

"Well, why would it matter?" Sheeba held the back of Zest's head. "Considering that fling you had with the sea wizard. I mean, I had to either accept you for you or pretend it never happened."

Zest looked up at her. "Hey, that wasn't just a fling. Me and Cole were serious. If it wasn't for her... We'd still be together."

"Oh, you mean Sandy? It's not her fault. It's not like she stole your ex-BF intentionally. He's the one who left you for her. "

He nibbled the side of her neck and held the side of her face, rubbing his index finger behind her ear. He spoke through clamped teeth: "hey, isn't that bitch your cousin?"

"Don't talk about Sandy like that! Gosh, you're so mean."

Zest pulled down the top of Sheeba's rocky shirt. "Oh but, like I said before, you know you love me anyway. " He kissed the top of one of Sheeba's breasts.

"I do." She leaned her head back a bit and closed her eyes. Zest licked in between her breasts, making a soft moan escape her lips.

***
Marceline's Dream

"Hey their darling. What'ya been up to?" Marceline opened her eyes to see Simon. She also saw she was floating in a strange way-- like she had slept levitating a few inches above the ground in front of him with her head closer to his feet. She clumsily floated up to face him and wrapped her arms around him. "Oh, Simon! Where the heck have you been?! I missed you!"

He looked like his old self. His hair was the normal color, and so was his skin. Marceline was thirteen though. Weird.

"Oh, heh, sorry kiddo. I just had some important business to take care of. "