Lies (Suga/Min Yoongi) {ON HO...

Bởi _Panda_Bear_Tao_

A girl who has been an orphan all her life decides enough is enough. She runs away with her best friend to an... Xem Thêm

Lies (Suga/Min Yoongi)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Panda [not an update]
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 23

6.9K 291 407
Bởi _Panda_Bear_Tao_

Chapter 23

-3rd POV-

Before Yoongi could respond to the kiss Hee Young pulled away. Her face was a light shade of pink.

"Hee Young-"

She ran out of the room before he could continue. Yoongi let out frustrated sigh. He fell back onto his bed, covering his face with his hands. Did the kiss mean she liked him back? Why did she run away? Did she just kiss him because she felt bad for running off the last time? Tons of questions ran through Yoongi's head.

"Girls are so confusing."

-Hee Young POV-

After kissing Yoongi, I bolted out of the room. I just kissed Min Yoongi. I just gave him my second kiss. That's what you do when you like someone, right? I like him. I like Min Yoongi. He likes me. I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts.

"Sleep. I need sleep."

~Tuesday~

"Hee Young, you have been excused from the conference this afternoon," Sun Hi said.

"Oh...Why? I was actually looking forward to it..." I frowned

She gave me a kind smile, "Manager Choi said that the conference may get out of hand. You're still new. Your first conference should be with more...equable people. So, instead of that, you get to fill out this lovely stack of paperwork."

I pouted taking the file folder filled with papers.

"When you complete them, put them under the letter 'G'. The file cabinet to the far left corner," She nodded her head towards me, "I'll be off then. Good luck."

I looked down at the papers with an annoyed look.

"This is going to take hours."

'Better get started'

I sighed opening up the file folder. I pursed my lips.

'All I need to do is call them, and say that we are willing to buy their building. Easy enough.'

I found the number on a yellow note.

"Hello?" A young males voice answered.

"Hello, I am the secretary of CH Corporation, Kim Hee Young. It's been brought to our attention that your company is selling their building, correct?"

"Yes, we are."

"Great. We are willing to buy it."

"As of now, there is another company that is willing to buy it."

"Oh..."

I was at a loss of words. What do I say now? I stayed silent for quite a while.

"Ms. Kim?"

"Ah, yes. If I may ask, who the company is?"

"JJH," He replied.

"Okay..."

"I can tell you're fairly new as a secretary," He laughed.

I felt my face heat up.

'How embarrassing...'

"I can suggest to have meeting. It'll be easier to talk this out in person."

I nodded then realized he couldn't see me, "Alright. We'll set the date of the meeting after I've discussed it with my boss."

"Have a nice day Ms. Kim."

"Same to you," I hung up, letting out a sigh.

***

I stood in front of Manager Choi's desk. He was staring at me, deep in thought.

"Set the meeting for next week."

"What day next week, sir?"

"You aren't here on the weekends; I'm booked Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Tuesday, I have family matters to attend to...Let's do Thursday."

"Okay. Would you still like me to put these in the file cabinet?" I asked holding up the file folder

"Yes, I would."

I bowed, turning to leave. I shut the door behind me.

"Let's take these to the file room~" I hummed, making a couple of turns.

I unlocked the door, pushing it open.

"Hmm...Where do you belong Mr. Folder..." I mumbled to myself looking for the right cabinet

"Hee Young."

I jumped at the voice.

"Y-Yoongi! What are you doing here?" I asked, my face heating up

"We need to talk."

"How did you even get up here?"

"I just walked in and took the elevator. Anyways-"

"Without anyone's permission!?"

"Yes, now let me speak-"

I shushed him when I heard footsteps. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the small closet that held the important files. It was really cramped inside of it. I had my head on Yoongi's chest and his arm was around my shoulder. A voice from outside called, I suppose to check if anyone was in here. The both of us stayed silent. There was a sound of the door closing. I let out a sigh.

"What did you need?" I asked, pulling back as much as I could to look up at him

"You."

I blushed. Being at a loss for words, I just stared at him. He leaned in, until our foreheads were touching.

"Hee Young, the kiss meant something. You felt it didn't you?"

I struggled to put a sentence together, so I kept quiet. He closed the small gap between us. His hand cupped my cheek. I hesitantly kissed back. My face was hot; the same fuzzy feeling in my stomach returned. My heart was beating rapidly against my chest. After what seemed like a thirty second lifetime, he pulled away. He looked deeply into my eyes. The kiss was different from the last time. It was passionate; like he was trying to prove his feelings.

"Yoongi..."

Before I could continue, the door to the closet suddenly opened, making us freeze. Sun Hi stood there with her arms crossed, and eyebrows raised. We both sprung apart from each other. Yoongi was looking everywhere, but at Sun Hi. Yoongi cleared his throat.

"I need to help my mom with her....knitting."

He quickly walked past Sun Hi. Giving me a 'Call me' sign before he walked out the door.

'That dork'

"Hee Young-" I cut her off.

"Manager Choi needed me to make an appointment for a meeting to discuss the sale of the company building. I must get to that immediately."

I bowed then left the room.

***

"Aw~" Mi Hi squealed

I rolled my eyes, "It wasn't a big deal. All we did was kiss."

"At your job. In a closet. How scandalous~" She winked.

"More like how embarrassing," I groaned laying my head on the kitchen table.

"How is that embarrassing?"

"We got caught."

She gasped, "Omo, really!?"

I lifted my head up, giving her a slight glare, "Yeah, really. That idiot ran off, telling me to call him. As if."

Her jaw dropped. I rose a brow.

"What?"

"Call him!" She screamed

I flinched at her sudden outburst.

"No."

"No?"

"Yes."

"Yes?"

I let out a frustrated sigh, "Yes!"

"Good," She grabbed my phone and started to dial someones number.

My eyes widened, "Hey! Lee Mi Hi! I swear if you-"

"It's ringing~" She sang, an evil grin spreading across her face.

"End it, end it, end it! Oh my-Mi Hi!" I chased her around the apartment

"Hello?"

I froze at the sound of his voice. Mi hi covered her mouth with her hand to keep her from laughing. I ran over to her and grabbed my phone from her grasp.

"Hee Young?"

"Ah...Yeah. Hey..." I answered, taking the call off of speaker

Mi Hi was silently laughing. I took a couch pillow and threatened to hit her with it. She held her hands up in defense, running away into her room.

"What's up."

"Oh, nothing. Mi Hi just caused some trouble. As usual. You?" I threw the pillow back onto the couch

"Thinking."

"About?"

I heard him sigh, "Everything."

He seemed so stressed, and I know for a fact it's because of me. I bit my lip.

"Yoongi..."

"Yeah?"

"Are you busy tomorrow?" I asked fiddling with the hem of my shirt

"Not really."

"Meet me at the cafe. 2 o'clock sharp."

"Wait, don't you have work?"

"Coffee shop at 2," I repeated, "Good night, Yoongi."

"Good night..."

I hung up, falling back onto the couch. Mi Hi walked back into the living room, and stood in front of me. She had a mischievous look on her face.

I raised a brow, "What?"

"Meet me at the cafe. 2 o'clock sharp! Don't be late oppa~" She, supposedly, mimicked me.

"Mi Hi, I swear, you are so annoying," I yelled throwing a pillow at her.

"You are willing to skip work, just to be with him. You must really like Yoongi~"

"I'm not gonna skip work. I'm just going to leave early. Besides, I don't have any major things to do. It's the same thing every single day. Run errands, fill out papers, call people; make estimates. I even got excused from a conference meeting because it was too 'heated.'"

"Then get a new job."

"Most of the jobs require someone who has, at least, finished high school."

"You should save up money, and open your own store."

I gave her weird look, "A store for what?"

She shrugged, "I don't know. I just thought I'd put that out there. I'm gonna go shower, need anything?"

I shook my head, "No, I'm fine."

"Okie~"

I rubbed the bridge of my nose, letting out a sigh.

***

I took a deep breath as I stepped into the elevator. The elevator doors started to close.

"Hold it!" a hand stopped them from fully closing

'Out of all people...'

"Good morning, Hee Young."

I bowed my head slightly. I pressed the button to the fourth floor.

"So, do you want to explain why you were eating your boyfriend's face in the closet that holds important files?"

I blushed, "He's not my boyfriend..."

"Friends with benefits?"

"N-no!"

"He's not your boyfriend, nor is he a friend with certain...benefits..." She trailed off.

I cleared my throat, "It's complicated."

She opened her mouth to speak, but the elevator gave a 'ding'.

"I'll see you around," I waved, quickly exiting the small, confined box.

I exhaled in annoyance. This job is really getting to me. I shook my head.

"I need to leave early today, and the only way to do that is by asking Manager Choi..."

***

"Leave early?"

I nodded.

"May I ask why?"

'Here we go again.'

"I...am trying to figure out where my relationship with a certain person stands as of right now," I said excluding Yoongi's name.

He has had a history with Manager Choi's daughter. Pretty sure he would be upset if I bring him up.

"Who is this 'certain person?'" He asked, folding his arms over his desk

"Someone very special to me-and I'm afraid that if I don't approach him soon, he'll move on," I explained.

"Ah~ Boy troubles. Alright, you may leave early today, but only because you put your absolute best in everything Hee Young. I don't do this for just anyone. Consider yourself lucky," He winked.

I stood up and bowed deeply, a grin making it's way onto my face, "Thank you sir! I will continue to work hard!"

Manager Choi gave a firm nod, "You do that."

Just as I left his office, I realized something. I peeked back into his office.

"What time may I leave?"

He looked up from his work, "How's twelve?"

"Perfect!"

***

I tapped my finger on my desk impatiently. It's currently 11:26. I don't have anything to work on. I hummed looking back at the clock. Still 11:26. I laid my head down onto my desk. A knock at my door made me jump, I sat up properly fixing my bangs. Sun Hi.

"Ah...Hello," I greeted.

"Bored, huh?"

"There isn't anything I can do right now...so yes, I am."

She smiled, "Go."

I raised a brow, "What?"

"You can leave."

"But Manager Choi said..."

"Don't worry about that. I'll take care of it."

'She was eavesdropping!'

"Well?"

"Oh!" I stood and bowed for what seemed like the hundredth time today, "Thank you!"

I grabbed my bag and proceeded out of the building. I took my phone out, and dialed Yoongi's number. After two rings, he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Yoongi-ssi~"

"Ah, Hee Young. What's up?"

"Are you busy right now?"

"No, is there something you need?"

"Meet me at the cafe in 15."

"Wait, did something-"

"See you soon~"

I ended the call. I walked until I saw a familiar bench. I sat down and waited for the bus to arrive.

'Where should we go today...'

"Oh! I know!"

I smiled at the thought of it. Haven't been there in a while. The bus pulled up, opening the door.

***

I entered the cafe, taking in the lovely smell of coffee.

"Hee Young!"

I smiled, "Hey Eric~!"

He gave the customer their order, before walking over to me.

"How've you been buttercup?" He asked

I let out a sigh, "Good. I guess. Aren't you supposed to be calling Mi Hi that?"

"I-she-we," He tried finding the right words to say.

I laughed, "So are you two a thing now?"

Eric shrugged, "I think we need another try at a first date."

"Why? What happened?"

"We ended up seeing a children's movie."

I have him an odd look.

"The screening for the movie we were supposed to watch was canceled."

"So you picked a children's movie? Come on, there had to have been other movies your age," I said crossing my arms.

"They had to match the price, and apparently that was the only one that did," He sighed rubbing the bridge of his nose, "and arguing with the employee would have been really embarrassing."

"You got this Eric," I patted his shoulder for encouragement, " I'd say you already have her falling for you."

"Really? Does she talk about me? What'd she say?" He bombarded me with questions

"Despite the age gap, you two make a cute a couple," I laughed.

"Hee Young?"

I turned around to see Yoongi.

"You're here!" I turned back to Eric, "I'll let you know if Mi Hi ever brings you up. See you around?"

"For sure," He smiled.

I grabbed Yoongi's hand and dragged him out of the cafe.

"Wait, Hee Young," He stopped, pulling me back.

"What?"

"Where are we going?"

"To the mall."

"By walking?"

I stood there thinking for a couple of seconds.

"You're right. Where's your car?"

***

"Ah~ We haven't been here in a long time," I spun around to face him.

Yoongi nodded, smiling. He stuffed his hands into his pockets. I crossed my arms while giving him a look.

"What?"

"Why are you staring at me like that? Do I have something on face?" I asked

He shook his head. I huffed.

"Say something, will you!"

"What do you want me to say?"

I sighed, "Never mind. Just follow me."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him to a familiar store. The same store I bought the apology cookie for Yoongi. I sat him down on one of the seats. I went up to the register greeting the employee with a smile.

"Hello, do you still sell the giant apology cookie?" I asked, hoping they still did

"Yes we do. Would you like me to get you one?" She asked

"Yes, please."

After a minute or so, she came back to the front with a light blue box.

I handed the money to her while taking the box, "Thank you~"

I turned to face Yoongi. He gave me a confused look. I held the box up and waved it around for emphasis. A small smile tugged at his lips as he realized what was in the box. I placed the box onto the table, pushing it towards him. Yoongi opened it, and stared at the giant cookie.

"What're you sorry for this time?" He asked, crossing his arms and leaning back into his seat

I let out a long sigh, "Everything."

"Like..."

"Well, for starters, I bothered you tons and probably still do."

"Yeah. You are pretty annoying," He teased.

"Funny," I gave him a sarcastic smile, "I ruined your relationship."

"Hee Young, that wasn't your fault."

"Yeah it was."

"She was trying get you fired from your job."

"Only because I came between the two of you," I said rubbing my arm.

"That is no excuse."

"Yeah...okay."

"Hee Young, look at me."

I looked away from the dessert in front of us, and met his gaze.

"It wasn't your fault. Now, do you want the girls head or her feet?"

***

We spent a good three hours at the mall. Me and Yoongi bought couple shirts. Mine had a green turtle and his had a pink one. We were walking out of the mall, arms linked.

"Where do you want to go now?" Yoongi asked

"Can we get food? I'm hungry," I looked up at him.

"Of course we can. Where do you want to go?"

"Surprise me."

He opened the car door for me, "After you."

After closing the door, he went and got into the drivers seat. The drive was fairly quiet, but it wasn't awkward. I stared out the window watching the clouds.

"You haven't visited Hyo in a while," Yoongi glanced at me.

"Yeah...I've just been caught up in a lot of things. With moving into my new apartment, work, other things..." I trailed off.

He cleared his throat, "Sorry about yesterday."

I felt my face heat up, "Its okay."

"We're here," Yoongi announced as we pulled up to the restaurant.

"Barbecue?"

He nodded, "This is my favorite restaurant."

"I'm trusting you~" I poked his shoulder

He laughed, "Lets go."

We got out of the car, and walked into the restaurant. Yoongi took my hand, and led me to a rounded table. there was a small grill-like structure built into the center of it. I tilted my head to the side.

"Are we supposed to cook it?"

He gave me a odd look, "Do you ever eat out?"

I shook my head. He chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"You're too cute."

The waitress came to take our orders. I nudged Yoongi's side with my elbow.

"Just order whatever you normally order..."

He nodded, giving the waitress his order.

"Let me get this straight, they bring us seasoned uncooked meat, and we have to cook it ourselves?"

He nodded, "I'm assuming you always ate your mothers cooking."

'I wish...'

"Yeah, I sure do miss it..."

"Oh, sorry...I forgot that she..."

"No, no. It's fine."

Soon after, our uncooked meat came in. Yoongi picked up a small pair of metal tongs. He picked up a piece of meat and set it onto the grill. It started to sizzle. When did he turn it on? How did he turn it on? This is weird...

After a a bit of cooking he took the piece of meat and placed it onto my plate. I sat there at stared at it. Yoongi rolled his eyes and grabbed a pair of chopsticks picking the meat up yet again. He blew on it a couple of times.

"Open," He brought it up to my mouth.

I did as he said. He placed it inside my mouth.

"Close."

I closed my mouth, and started to chew. My eyes widened. I nodded my head in approval.

"Delicious right?"

I nodded.

"Cook that one," I pointed to a different type of meat, "Oh and that one! That too!"

"Alright, alright."

"Don't forget about that one!"

***

We finished eating, and Yoongi brought me back home. He walked me to the front door.

"Thank you for today. I had fun."

"Me too."

We stood there in silence for a moment.

"Yoongi."

"Yeah?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck, gently placing my lips against his. He stiffened slightly. His arms slowly wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him. Each time we kiss, it's fireworks. I pulled away.

"I like you too."

***

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.1K 95 48
I literally only update this 😤❤️👌🏻 Sabrina and Jae Lee Yang. They are run away siblings escaping America after their parents Physically abused Jae...
7.5K 378 83
Y/N is a 34 year old woman who is a kpop fan and gets transferred to South Korea. Unexpected things happen when she meets Min Yoongi purely by chance...
1.9K 130 19
When your ex transfers to your school and you just recently broke up with someone else. Whom will y/n go back to? Whom does she love more?
36.9K 1K 20
a strong and broken girl with a bad past no one knows even her gang (bts) will she live a better life or Fuck up again. contains: strong language ga...