Meetings - Dramione

By sanguini-x

Hermione is left with some news, when Draco helps her for his own sake he gets more involved in her than he s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - (AKA- It starts getting interesting)
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Future...
*NOT A CHAPTER*

chapter 7

6.8K 193 70
By sanguini-x

Hermiones POV- The next day.

I was sat in the great hall next to Ginny and Luna at the Gryffindor table. Once again, Draco was sitting alone at Slytherin with his head in a book. The two young girls were talking about something that happened in their potions class.

"I need to talk to... Malfoy." I said quietly and Ginny was a lot more shocked than Luna. 

"Why?" Ginny said with concern. 

"Just about the Charms homework. Sir asked me to help him." I lied.

"Fine." Ginny replied as I was walking over to Draco. I could see in my right eye that Theo was heading the same place, which was okay because its not like anything is a secret from him. 

"Draco I need to make this quick." I whispered.

"What?" He replied, he looks exhausted 

"Just... Meet me at 11? I have heard some rumours I need to confirm." 

"Shit. Look-" Draco started. 

"Save it for later." I snapped and walked back to the two young girls.

Dracos pov - meeting

I nervously paced back and fourth around the archway that possibly holds a door, sometimes. I knew I was extremely early but Granger is most of the time. I heard light footsteps and Luna Lovegood skipping around the corner. 

"Loony!" I shouted, I sighed impatiently when she carried on skipping. "Lovegood!" I tried again, that time she turned around confused. 

"Oh, hello Mr Malfoy, may I help you?" She said in her usual accent.

I wasn't sure why but I trusted Luna, she didn't seem like the type of girl who gossips. "Have you seen Granger?"

"I am afraid not, I will let her know that you're waiting for her if I do come across her." She murmured "Probably got confused on her way here... That girl is full on Wracksprurts." Luna sighed and carried on skipping.

After around 10 minutes I heard another pair of heavy footsteps, although this type they weren't skipping. 

Suddenly Severus Snape whipped around the corner. 

"Is there a reason why you are standing there, Malfoy?" He asked curiously.

"Yes." I began when I said Granger come round the corner, Snape with his back to her. "Well, there were some first years messing around so I thought I would warn them."

"Very well, I will keep my eye out for these boys." Snape began. "Keep away from anyone who offers distraction, Draco." 

I walked to Hermione on the other side of the hallway. 

Hermione kissed me passionately and it was the first time it wasn't short peck. 

"Draco, have you told anyone about... Our thing" She said quietly. I looked at her confused.

"No... Have you?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Why is Harry accusing me, of how he puts it 'Shagging Malfoy' if no one but us know?"

Theo came to mind but I knew Blaise and I were the only people who socialised with, and he would know better than to tell Blaise. I got quite anxious, I knew Potter was the over-protective brother type and no 'boyfriend' of Hermiones before has been an arrogant death eater. I awkwardly attempted to pull down my left sleeve some more. 

"Why don't you mind that I am a death eater?" I asked with anxiety, what if she did mind?

"I know that on the inside, you wont kill anyone." She whispered. "I know that you enjoy being seen as a bad boy but you are not a murderer." She kissed me passionately.

"Don't you know how wrong this is? I am a death eater..." 

"and I am just another pureblood girl from Gryffindor and we just so happened to... Click." 

"No Granger, you are on The Orders side and I am a Death Eater. Our friends hate each other. Potter is suspecting us and we don't know how. This is so wrong." I sighed. Hermione sighed. I kissed her even more, forcing her mouth to split open, to my shock she was the one who started the tongue movements, I just happened to join in. The kiss got more heated as time moved on and I had moved my hands upwards from her hips until suddenly the kiss was broken by some footsteps, but Granger didn't care she just tried to continue the kiss, I gently placed my finger on her lips. The footsteps suddenly changed direction so I too carried on. She jumped and I caught her legs around my waist while her arms were around my neck and we kissed roughly. 

"We should stop there, Granger." I said calmly while dropping her legs. "We don't want to get carried away, see you at breakfast." I kissed her gently and walked away. 

Hermiones POV - common room that night

I walked into the common room an it must have been about 1 or 2 in the morning so I wasn't expecting Harry to be waiting there. 

"Where have you been?" Harry asked. 

"Library." I said equally as quiet. 

"Stop lying to me everyday, Hermione." He said coldly.  The truth might terrify you. I thought. "Where have you been?" Harry asked again. I suddenly saw the marauders map lying down on the table. 

"HARRY! Have you been spying on me?!" I shouted, not afraid to wake people up. 

"Hah, not just you. Its never just you. Is it?" Harry said coldly. I walked over to the mat and found Draco Malfoy floating around in the Slytherin common room, Theodore was opposite him so he was probably talking to him.

Draco's POV

"No, Theo, I seriously made it awkward." I complained.

"Calm it, she has hardly any experience with boys so she won't think it was awkward." Theo said. "So you literally just told her you don't want to be carried away.... What were you going to do - have sex on the floor?" 

"You know thats not what I meant." I started impatiently. "its just, we only just got together." 

"But you both have absent-mindedly wanted each other since... The yule ball?" 

"We don't know that." 

"Oh, don't tell me that Draco Malfoy went far with a girl and his concern was actually her!" Theo joked. 

"Well... I don't exactly like her the way I like... Pansy, for example." I mumbled.

"How do you like her then?" Theo asked carefully. I sighed. Hermione Granger was hard to explain. 

"I just want to spend time with her, I don't care if we are arguing or..." Then Theo cut me off. 

"I do not need anymore graphics of you and Hermione doing stuff." I laughed and we walked to our dormitories to sleep.

Hermiones POV

"This is why you thought I was shagging Malfoy?!" I screeched. Harry nodded carefully and packed his map away. 

"and after how long you were next to each other tonight, it can only be true." 

"We are not shagging." 

"Well maybe not exactly, cause he walked away, but you couldn't have been studying or reading together if you were that close." Harry started. "and then Theodore Nott was running that way but he turned around." I laughed at that but I did get concerned on why he was running. 

"Where did he run to?" I asked.

"Merlin! Don't tell me you care about him too." Harry said, obviously offended. 

"Look me and Draco are not involved in each other." I said quietly. She saw his shocked face. "Or Theodore for that sake." 

"But you are hanging out with the most evil people of the school!" 

"Fuck off, Harry." I said and walked off to send Draco an owl to meet me in 10 minutes in the owlery. 

Dracos POV 

"Granger!" I called. She turned around to greet me. "Whats wrong?" 

"Everything, me and Harry have fallen out... He has a map which allows him to see where everyone is... He saw us together after all this time... He says I have been lying and..." Hermione ranted and started to cry when I wrapped my arms around her. I do not touch anyone else apart from Hermione and my mother, mostly out of pure awkwardness but they are the only important girls in my life and I don't think boys hugging boys is right unless they are romantically involved. She cried into my chest while playing with the end of my Slytherin tie. 

"You know, if anyone walked into the owlery and saw you playing with the end of my tie it might look rather dirty." I whispered in her ear, she giggled slightly and wrapped her arms around my chest while leaning on me. I kissed the top of her head and we parted. I went to the edge of the owlery and wondered if one day I would fall off a large hight. I knew they were not normal teenage boy thoughts, but if I get involved in the upcoming war there has to be some way out of it. I wondered briefly if Granger would join me and shock my head from the stupid thought. 

"Draco, you can go from laughing about your own joke to seriously upset the next." She whispered looking down with me. 

"Don't ever jump." I murmured and Hermione looked shocked. "Of anywhere with that... Purpose in mind. We may be separated by the upcoming war but you never know when I might see you again." I sighed.

"Draco, was that sigh because you spoke more openly that intended?" She questioned quietly. I nodded and she did too. "I won't jump if you don't." She said quietly. I looked at her in disbelief, I valued her life a lot more than my own, I'd never say that, of course. I realised around 3 minutes had passed and I hadn't said a word. "Draco... Are you... Suicidal?" She said almost to quietly to hear. 

I looked down slowly, if I was given the chance would I jump? No. If I lost Hermione would I jump? Yes. 

"I will be if I lose you, you're the only reason I haven't jumped since I got this despicable mark. If I didn't have you to live for I would've jumped around a month ago." I whispered. She sighed. 

"Draco, if you had the chance to die in a pain-free way, would you?" She asked. 

"No. Not today." I breathed. "Maybe if I went through the mark without you to keep me going. Maybe if I lost you. Maybe if you suddenly got back with Weasley. But not when I have you here." I opened up. I sounded more cheesy than expected and she sighed in relief and put her head on my shoulder.

"You are never alone, Draco. You have your family." 

"I care about you more than them." and I sighed as soon as I realised I had said it out loud. I kicked the post with anger, self anger. 

"You don't mean that." Hermione said quickly. She knew I did though. 

"What exactly have my family done to make me love them? You saw James the other day. You know that my dad is having a trial for Azkaban..." 

"No I didn't. Gosh, thats awful, sorry Draco."

"He belongs there. He got caught killing a young mud - sorry - muggleborn. He went here I think, they didn't make his death very public though-"

"Colin Creevey. He is very young. Underaged and muggleborn." obviously she meant underaged to protect himself outside of Hogwarts. She sadly looked down the side again. "Draco will you help me?" She whispered.

I hesitated making a joke about how she never needed help but I failed to take the piss out of her when she looked so beautiful. "Yeah, sure. How?" I said in my normal voice rather than the whispered we were previously communicating in. She suddenly pulled up my sleeve to see the dark mark. I let her, I trusted her. She touched a scar at the end of my wrist just before my wrist reached my hand. 

"Draco, how did you get this?" she asked curiously. I remembered it. 

It was about a month before me and Hermione got close and I knew what was going to happen in the future. 

I desperately looked at my reflection in the mirror. I wobbled slightly because of dizziness and Harry Potter came running in. 

"FUCK OFF, POTTER!" I shouted furiously trying to regain steadiness. He carried on coming toward me and held his wand up at me. I knew I was to weak to protect myself so I quickly walked away, going to the opposite side of the bathroom. A few spells later I was extremely weak and almost failed to retrieve myself of the cold ground. Potter ran away when he saw how weak I was. I really didn't want to live with so many people hating me. I smashed the mirror and used the bit of glass to cut directly on my vein. I didn't care, I didn't want to live. It wasn't long before I collapsed. I woke up several days later in the medical ward. Harry had owned up to attacking me and they assumed my lack of energy came from that, little did they know what my sleeve had covered on my wrist.

"It was ages ago, before I got... Close to you..."

"It won't kill you to say 'relationship', Malfoy." she joked trying to lighten the mood "Sorry, carry on." 

"It was when Potter attacked me in the bathroom, I didn't want to live like that anymore." 

"So you are suicidal?" 

"I was. I made the decision too quickly, in retrospect I wouldn't have done it." I lied. I still would've done it, I could've died and at the time Hermione wouldn't have cared. Is it that selfish that I wish this relationship wasn't complicated? It probably was but it was for both of us, right? 

"What are you going to do about Dumbledore?" I whimpered slightly at his name. "Sorry" she whispered.

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked. She shrugged. "Granger you are the good one, what would you do?" she shook her head lightly. "Granger, please, I cannot just kill him!" 

"What are you supposed to do?" She reversed my question. I had a sudden urge to breakdown, knowing that if Hermione didn't have a logical plan, no one would. I stayed strong as she was standing right there, looking calm considering what we were discussing.

"So you are fine with me killing Dumbledore?!" I asked, confused. 

"No." Hermione said carefully. "But its either Dumbledore or you... And I guess... I pick you." She whispered.

I grabbed her and our cold lips collided, making flashes of warmth in the cold owlery with the quiet hoots of the tired owls. 

"I fucking-" I started then realised what I was going to say. "like spending time with you." 

"No, Draco, what were you going to say?" She said seriously. 

"Are you honestly going to make me say it?" I questioned quietly. She looked at me completely seriously. "I fucking love you, Hermione Granger!" I shouted. 

"I fucking love you too." She said quietly and rapidly kissed me. 

(A/N this was so long because it was originally 2 chapters but I decided to put them together
I have also had a minor crisis, I have the next chapter ready but I had to rewrite it because my laptop messed up. I will put up the rewrite but don't expect it to be great, I am not happy with it at all.)

(P.S- Has anyone been to the Harry Potter studio tour in London? I am going in May and I want to know your thoughts!) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 2K 43
Harry Potter, the Chosen One, the savior to the wizarding world, hasn't talked to anyone all summer. He has to go back to Hogwarts to finish his 7...
283K 6.8K 42
18+ | In which a brokenhearted girl tries to move on from her first love, Draco Malfoy, to let herself fall into someone else's arms. But what happe...
157K 3.4K 15
After an argument between Harry and Ron and Hermione, Harry spends a lot of time on his own. One day, he can't stand being alone and out casted. He c...
186K 5.2K 22
Harry, due to his foolishness and lack of food and sleep, collapsed. Draco, worried about his "friend", found him. Draco had liked the Raven haired b...