Hush **on hold**

By danielleb333

sorry guys More

Hush ~Into~
Chapter 1 ~guilt~
Chapter 2 ~ Fury~
Chapter 3 ~Trusting the untruthful~
Chapter 4 ~punished~
Chapter 5 ~Doomed~
Chapter 6 ~ the choices we make~
Chapter 8 * Do I Know you? *

Chapter 7 ~ Why Me? ~

203 5 2
By danielleb333

Hey guys, heres chapter 7 of hush :) hope you guys like it, haha I actually put some good time and effort into this chapter, so i think you guys will really like it <3  well, enjoy!

and be sure to VOTE COMMENT and or FAN! <3

Ashley:

Hotter than the sun, I felt myself boiling over. Tears slid down cheek, slowly, taking their time I presume as they pricked my bare skin at the awakening of reality. 

He knows.

With the sound of their voices chatting away, I could feel my heart hit rock bottom. I sunk deep into my seat, being sure to keep my head down.

“They’re right..”

I had barely spoken the words as it seemed they had been announced. The room had fallen silent the moment I spoke. Their hush whispers coming to an abrupt halt as they heard me speak for what must be to them the 6th time since I’ve been to this school.

I could feel everyone looking at me, but I dared not look up to their astonished faces. –to see the fact in their eyes ‘the mute can speak’.

Tyler looked over at me with a puzzled look, darting between the rankings of the school. Debating on weather staying here with a low life like me, or to change seats the second he could and sit with the populars….where he belonged.

The teacher had realized the tension and in desperate attempt she began clapping her hands and announcing that everyone should mind their own business.  In my mind I gave her a high five, for that once in my life she wasn’t going to put the pressure directly on me.

Eventually the students around the room began to face forward, though their looks of curiosity and gossip came more frequently after my encounter with Amber and her posse.

I took a deep breath, feeling the disgust dripping from the air into my own lungs.  I had suddenly realized as I exhaled my breath that Tyler had been staring at me profusely.  I turned my head slightly, catching him in the act and mouth ‘what?’ in an annoyed tone.

He stared at me for a moment then ripped out a sheet of paper from his binder. He scribbled something onto the dull paper and tossed it on my desk. I took one look at it and then at him. 

I didn’t even open it.

I didn’t have to.

I knew what he was after.  He was either one; going to pity me, or two; he was going to ask me about what I knew and swore to never speak of, (to which I knew he already knew)  until he got his answer and then would go straight to the popular crowd were he belonged and tell the whole school my secret. 

I clenched my fists, looking at him as he stared at me, eyes dark. After a moment I used my thumb and pointer finger and flicked the note across the room.  It fluttered in the unmoving wind of the fan and stumbled to the ground.

  My eyes were on Tyler as I had done so, but my head snapped back to face the front as I heard the teacher begin to talk louder.

Her heals clicked against the tile until she made her way to the note I had chucked. 

She sighed heavily as she spoke-  “ Ashley, is there some dire emergency?”

I stared at her, confused for a moment, before I shook my head.

“No?... Then why must you send notes to one another?”

Her stare was directed towards me, but I refused to take the blame for something I didn’t write.  I threw a glare beside me as he seemed to be vaguely watching.

“Well, I hope you don’t mind but for wasting my time, how’s a detention so that I can waste yours?

I gulped.

I had never gotten a detention, not here at least.

The teacher stared at me a moment longer before flicking open the note.

Oh. Shit.  My nerves at that moment went hay-wire. If they call my dad, he was going to flip. No scratch that, he’s going to freak out! UGH!! This isn’t happening. This isn’t happening! 

“Tyler…Ashely?  Principles office”

“NOW!” She growled.

I looked up from my mini freak out to see her clench her fists, note in hand.

The chair squealed against the tile as I got up. I walked swiftly out of the room and forced  the door open, frustrated.  I apparently had too much power behind the push however because the door slammed against the wall before returning to its original position.

I could hear the gasps of students as I disappeared down the hall, and away from Tyler. 

I wasn’t really paying attention to where I was going, but I knew too well that I was nowhere near the principles’ office.  My arms wrapped around my chest as I began to feel the pit of my stomach twist more violently in knots.  

How could I let this happen? How could I let someone I don’t even know, know my secret?  I flung my hands into the air in exasperation as I growled to myself in anger. 

I was frustrated.

I was scared.

And more than ever I wanted someone to talk to. To tell how I was feeling about my whole life tragedy. How nothing I do is good enough.  And yet I can’t ever be the person, the daughter or the friend, anyone wants me to be. 

All I want is someone to listen to me.

I hadn’t realized I was outside until the raging the storm had picked up more violently. The rain fell like sharp shards of glass, and the wind howled, my air lurking rapidly around my shoulders.  My salty tears had mixed in with the cold pellets of rain and began to soak my skin. 

Tyler.

Me.

Tyler knows.

Why?

Why did I let this happen?

Why can’t my life be normal?

Why did he follow me?

WHY.

WHY…….

WHY!?!?!?

My mind was racing with this 3 letter word question that simply threw me over the edge.  The soppy grass beneath my feet soaked through my converse tingling my toes through my socks.  My throat made an odd sound and before I knew it I was grabbing my knee’s for support.  Hot sickening bile blew through my system like tornado in Kansas.

 My lips quivered and I felt my stomach twist.  I could feel my throat preparing for another blow when I clenched my stomach.  I blew out a shaky breath feeling as if I were about to pass out.

My breaths were uneven as I kept taking rapid breaths.  To someone else I may have been over reacting, but this is my life here. My secret.  It’s no ‘one’s business but mine.

I laughed humorously; it’s no ‘one’s burden but mine, and yet here I am puking my guts out over the guy who knows it.

After a few more agonizing deep breaths I stood up, arms still bound of course.

I took a couple steps forward and noticed the turf just a few yards away.  I walked a couple steps before I felt my stomach twist more violently than the last and bent over.

Only this time, since there really was nothing in my stomach I gagged.  My throat started to burn as the lack of fluids in my body couldn’t sustain the competition with my heaving stomach. 

My fists clenched, willing my stomach to stop. But it was no use.

I kept gagging until I heard a voice.

I snapped out of my bubble at the sound of it.

I turned around, lightly touching my throat to see a blurred figure jogging towards me. I stared out in the rain towards the school but the figure that now came into view looked more like three people. I hovered forward a moment and then back on my heels. 

I felt cold.

I felt dizzy.

The figure came close, very close.

 …dangerously close.

It looked as if whoever it was was just within reach. The structure reached out a hand asking me something but my legs weaved back.

I looked up through my bangs and the plated rain and saw someone familiar, but I couldn’t place a name to a face. 

My eyes began to droop unwillingly and before I knew it I fell face first into the person in front of me.

Not intentionally of course but my body felt as if it were being shut down.

My energy was draining and all I had left was fading to a memory.

<^><^><^><^> SOO?? LIKE IT?<^><^><^><^>

PLEASE VOTE! COMMENT AND FAN!!!!!!!!<3

**check back soon Ill be posting more now that its summer :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.9K 70
I don't understand these changes.
4.1K 50 94
Growing up , learning from your mistake , trying to find out why your having weird feelings for a friend and dealing with complicated things life thr...