SHORT HAIR |BTS| KIM TAEHYUNG...

By catallenia

"She looked of fresh youth, her lips the shade of red rose... her hair cut short but he... More

❀-Prologue-❀
-Photo Gallery-
❀ 1- Strange Suggestion
❀ 2- Play Ground
❀ 3- The Promise
❀ 4- Strawberry Milk
❀ 5- Cold Piano
❀ 6- Mall
❀ 7- Vanilla Ice Cream
❀ 8- Basketball Court
❀ 9- Guilty Pleasure
❀ 10- Cherry Blossom Tree
❀ 11- Warm Request
❀ 12- Cuddly Texts
❀ 13- Soft Lips
❀ 14- The Test
❀ 15- Broken Words
❀ 16- Faint Reminders
❀ 17- Drifting Wind
❀ 18- Revealed Tears
❀19- Surprise Envelope
❀ 20- Jeju Island
❀ 21- Drowning Worry
❀ 23- Delightful Waters
❀ 24- Real Confession
❀25- Everlasting
❀26- The News
❀ 27- Happy Balloons
❀28- Remembrance
❀ 29- Forever
❀-Epilogue-❀
To all my lovely Readers~

❀ 22- Sealed Future

16.6K 1.2K 530
By catallenia

I sat near the open window as I wrote down my letter.

Although it took me time to think of what I should say, I went ahead and put down whatever was on my mind.

As I wrote, I couldn't help but think to myself how he would react to it in the future.

I smiled in thought, and kept on writing, enjoying myself as I did.

When I was done, I folded the letter and placed it carefully into the envelope, and got up and walked out the bedroom.

As I closed the door behind me, Taehyung was just passing by, and that scared me.

"Omo" I say, and accidentally dropped my letter on the floor.

He picked it up for me, and handed it towards me with a smile.

"I see you're done writing?"

"Are you?" I asked him back.

He drew his hand from behind his back, and waved his own envelope in front of me.

"I guess we can bury it now."

"Let's go!" I say, and walked ahead of him first.

We made it back to the sea side cliff where the single barren tree was, and with mini shovels in our hands, we began to kneel down and dig beside the roots of the tree.

After a while of digging and cool sweat, we finally managed a big enough hole for the box to fit.

"Ready to put the envelopes in?" He says as he opened the box.

"Ready." I say and grabbed my envelope, and placed it in first.

He, on the other hand, was a bit hesitant.

I frowned at him.
"What's wrong?"

He gave me a tight smile.
"Nothing. But can you do me a favor?"

"And what do you want me to do?"

"Close your eyes."
He says, and I leaned away from him.

"Is there another surprise?" I asked him quizzing.

He leaned forward and placed his hands on both sides of my face. "Close your eyes."

"Fine." I say unrelentingly, and I closed my eyes.

Not long after, I felt his hands remove from my face, and he did whatever he wasn't letting me see, and so I waited.

"You can open your eyes now."

I began to open my eyes, and saw nothing changed, but when I looked down, I saw that he had already closed the box.

He reached into his pocket, and drew out two keys. He gave me one of the keys and explained.

"This is your key for the box, and this is mine. After 3 years into the future on this same day, we can go back to open this box. Just in case one of us looses the key, the other still might have it."

"And if we both lost it?"

He shrugged. "Then we're screwed. Unless we have to take a hammer and break it open."

I started to laugh, and he also laughed as well.

After we calmed down, we both looked down at the future box.

"I wonder where we'll be in 3 years," I say in wonder, and turned my head to looked at him.

I narrowed my eyes.

"...And I wonder if you would still love me."

"Of course I will! Hyeri now, Hyeri forever." He says, and I laughed at his quickness.

"What about me?" He asks me back.

"Will you still remember me?"

I gave him a weird look.

"What kind of  odd question is that? Yah, do I look like I have Alzheimer's or something? How can I not forget you in like 3 years?"

He chuckled and shrugged. "Well I'm just asking to make sure."

I crossed my arms against my chest."Well you better be sure."

He smiled, and then looked down at the box.

"Well, we have to say our goodbyes to this box before we bury it." He says as he held up the box in his hand.

I reached and grabbed it from him, and placed a kiss on the box. "See you in 3 years."

I handed it back to him, and he held it in his hands, staring wordlessly at it. I watched his expression, but they seem a bit unreadable.

He lowered the box into the ground, and we began to bury it.

After filling the soil up, I went off and collected rocks to put it ontop of the patted soil so we would remember where the box was, and we both pilled it up.

"I think we're done." I say as I rubbed my soiled hands together.

"I think we are..." He says, but trailed off. He turned to look at me. "I have to do one last thing before we leave here."

"Alright. Do whatever. But don't disappear on me like last time."

I warned him, and he nodded before he stood up and went off.

I turned and watched him run towards the edges of the cliff, and take something out of his pocket before he spreaded it in the air, and I wondered what he was doing.

I turned back, and looked at the pile of rocks and pebbles.

After looking at it I sighed, and stood up, and made my way towards where Taehyung was.

Now, he was looking up at the heavenly sky with his hands spreader by his sides.

He kind of looked magical, so I took my phone out and snapped a pic of him, and smiled to myself.

When he was done with whatever he was doing, he ran back to where I was waiting for him.

"We've never taken a selca before." I say while we walked among the fields together.

"We should start taking them now. We have to show everyone how much fun we are having!"

I say and took out my phone and started taking pictures of him. 

"Aye!" He exclaimed and started chasing after me while I took pics of him, laughing as I did.

"Wow this shot of you is pretty nice I gotta say," I said, looking through the pictures I've took of him that were blurry from running around too much.

"Which one?" He says, and came towards me, looking down at my screen.

I flipped the camera, and took a face shot of him.

"GOTCHA" I say and started to run for my life.

"When I get you you're so going to pay!" He yelled as he started to chase me around the field.

"Ahhhh!"

I yelled and laughed as I was being cornered from the cliff and him.

I haven't had this much fun for a very long time, and how it felt good to feel the adrenaline rushing through my veins.

I darted to the right, and I felt him on my tail, and not long, he tackled me down from behind and we both tumbled in the long grass together.

We panted heavily, and managed to laugh until our stomachs hurt.

He was so tired from running, and plopped his head on my stomach as we laid there, looking up at the cleae blue sky.

"I just wish I could freeze this moment and live it it forever."

He says as I ran my hand through his silky hair.

"It would be so perfect." He says with a breathly sigh.

"We'll create many more memories like this in the future. You just wait." I say as happy thoughts filled my head as I imagined us in the future.

I didnt know if he heard or not, so I looked down to see he had already closed his eyes.

I smiled to myself, seeing how peaceful and fragile he looked.

I leaned down and kissed both his eyelids, and when I lifted my head up, his eyes fluttered open.

His hands found my face, and pulled it down again.

He only stopped before our lips met, and smiled up at me.

"I love you... Hyeri-ah."

He kissed me passionately, his soft and warm lips against my own was more than enough to make my stomach do flips again.

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
27.1K 331 26
In May of 1965, Tulsa Oklahoma, Ponyboy Curtis is living on the East side of Tulsa with the greasers. He is shy with girls and immediately takes inte...
406K 19.8K 14
❝I'm a mess who get's drunk every night, isn't that great?❞ 「book 1 of the bts series」 「completed 12/21/15」
35K 916 43
[HUMANIZED!] "...Alright, does someone want to tell me what the fuck is going on," Paintbrush yelled sternly, rubbing their temples to stave off an i...