Irresistible. boyxboy

By CupycakesGoRawr

This is the original Irresistible I will be writing a new one, with more detail, etc. If you'd like to read b... More

Irresistible. boyxboy
Irresistible 1- part 2! (:
Irresistible 2(:
Irresistible 3 <3
Irresistible 4
Irresistible 5 ;OOO
Irresistible 6 [[[[=
Irresistible 7 :)?
Irresistible 8
Irresistible 9. ;]
Irresistible 10 =DDD
Irresistible 11 ****<3
Irresistible 13 :P
Irresistible 14 ;DDDD?
Irresistible 15 =3
Irresistible 16
Irresistible 17 :))))))))!
Irresistible 18 !!!! ;3?
Irresistible 19 ^____^
Irresistible 20
Irresistible 21 :!!!$$$
Irresistible 22 =)(= (Will be redone)
Irresistible 23 < <3 >
Irresistible 24
Hmmm, Update?
Teaser.~

Irresistible 12

104K 2.4K 1.5K
By CupycakesGoRawr

I want to say thanks to my fans :D <3 You guys inspire me to continue writing and for that I love you :D <3  

Alright, I'll let you read now ;D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oliver's POV(:

I was half way asleep and half way awake when I hear a sound

Ba-bump

Ba-bump

Ba-bump.

Whats that noise? 

Ba-bump.

I feel a hard but yet soft surface underneath me, and I find myself snuggling closer.

"O-Oliver, stop moving so much babe." I hear a sleepy toned Cedric, wait whats he doing in my room?

He called me babe...

I open my eyes and see a naked chest looking at me, holy.. Then images of what happened last night come popping into my head. Why...why did I let him touch me...there? 

I blush, Goddd, this is the most I have blushed in well...all of my life. I look up to see the sleeping face of Cedric oh god he looks incredibly sexy even in his sleep. How does this boy do it? Look sexy in his sleep and when he is awake?

I sigh, I start to move so I could get up but Cedric's arms around me tighten, "You aren't going anywhere." He mumbles. and I jump I didn't think he was awake. 

"I-I thought you were asleep."

"No, I was in the process of going back to sleep but couldn't find myself able to when I have somebody as sexy as you laying on top of me." He said that with a straight face, he was serious?

I blush, and lay my head on his chest. 

He starts to run his fingers through my hair and it feels so good. I love it when people play with my hair. 

Its silent but not one of those awkward silence's it was one of the silence's where we were enjoying each other's prescence.

Boy was I enjoying his prescence, I never thought I would enjoy somebody's prescence as much as I enjoyed Cedric's and we weren't even talking it was just laying here being quiet.

I start to trace circles on his chest and he shivers from my touch, I smile. He grabs my hand, "I wouldn't do that If I were you." He sits up. whaaaa?

"Uh why?"

He chuckles, "Oh no reason."  

A knock on the door, UGH why is it everytime we are all lovey-dovey somebody interrupts with their stupid knocking.

"Hey umm." Clarissa, whats she doing at my house so freaking early? "Cedric, have you seen Oliver?"

He first sits still, I look up at his face and see sadness, oh no. He notices me looking at him and then his face goes blank. Again, I hate when he does that.

"Oh no sorry maybe he went out back, or perhaps the movie room?"He finally says.

"Oh thanks," Then I hear her walk away from the door.

"Well," He starts to pull me off his bed, he then grabs my suit and hands it to me."You might want to get out of here before she see's you or something." He is looking everywhere but at me, Crap he is back inside his little shell. 

I gather him up in a hug he slowly but surely he hugs me back. I honestly don't want to let him go but I know he is right I don't want her walking in on us only in boxers. I really don't feel like explaining.

I pull away and I kiss his lips softly. He doesn't kiss back at first but then he kisses back, he pulls away first. I whimper, wanting more. He looks tempted but then he shakes his head,"Hurry before she gets back." he says dully.

I nod. Head for the door and close the door softly behind and run to my room. Crap, I must smell. I pull on some jeans and a Black plain T-shirt, spray myself with some cologne. 

I hear a knock at my door, phew good timing. "Come in."

"Oh thank god! I was just about to start worrying. Where were you?" She walks up to me wrapping her arms around my neck and I can't help but think about how it felt weird when it was somebody else putting there arms around me other than Cedric.

Oh how I missed being all cuddled up with him. I felt my body ache for his touch. Thats weird.

"Hello? Where were you?"

I shake my head, crap where was I?! THINK THINK. "Umm I was in Rachel's room checking to see if she was okay."

"Why wouldn't she be?"

"She had a bad dream last night."

"Oh." PHEW. She believed it, close one. 

I hear the bathroom door close and the water running, Cedric must be in there showering, mmmmm. I felt my pants bulge just by the mere thought of it. This isn't good.

Cedric's POV.

I got out of the shower and I had the most happiest night of my life with Oliver and she has to come and ruin it! EVERYTHING. She sure knows how to kill my mood.

As for Oliver, he pisses me off too! He did those sweet things for me last night and he goes back to his GIRLFRIEND. Cheating bastard, why can't he just dump her and be with me? Is it cause we are half brothers, who fucking cares? I sure as hell don't I just want to be with him.

I want to stop him from hugging and kissing me but I can't stop him, even though it may not mean much to him. I just love it when he touches me and kisses me. 

I sigh, both of happyness and frustration. Last night was amazing, the flowers and the dancing. Even me touching him making him feel so goood, just knowing I could make him feel very good made me so happy. At least I can make him excited.

I need to let this go, seriously. I said that two nights ago and you know what I do? I end up throwing myself at him again! But this time he gladly excepts me attacking him. 

Oh how I loved that...

I walk out of the bathroom fully clothed still a little bit frustrated, when I see Oliver and Clarissa walk out hand in hand. I scowl, realizing Im doing this I replace it with a smile,

"Well aren't you two fucking cute."Clearly being sarcastic. I didn't mean to say fucking, but I'm annoyed. Thats my hand, and she has her hand in my hand! 

Not literally my hand but you know what I mean.

Clarissa giggles,"I know right?"

I roll my eyes, dumb bitch. Can she get anymore stupider?

"Do you want to hang out with us Cedric?" Well that answers my question, she can get stupider. 

"No." I want to listen to music and think today. Just a relaxing day, I have been here a week it seems I'm not sure and I have yet to see the horses.

"Why not?" I hear Oliver say. My eyes go wide I hadn't realized he was listening to Clarissa and I.

"Oh, ummm I just wanna relax today and see the horses you know? I haven't seen them yet and I have been here a week or so." I mumble.

"Oh well why don't you let me show you them?" He says looking at me with a question in his eyes.

I know if he comes so does Clarissa and then comes the sadness of knowing that he won't end it with her. But I can't say no to him, I nod my head, "Okay Oliver, lets go?"

He starts to head off but Clarissa tugs on his arm stopping him. She clears her throat.

"Oh sorry baby," My heart jumps at him calling her baby, he called me baby a couple nights ago only he can call me baby no one else! "I forgot that you were stading there for a second, would you like to join?"

I try to hold in a giggle, forgetting how jealous I was just a second ago. Maybe I'm getting him to question how he feels about Clarissa? If so, OH MY GRASSHOPPERS you have no idea how happy I'd beee.

"What? You forgot I was here? Im freaking holding your hand and standing right next to you! How could you forget?" she throws at him.

"I'm sorry I was in my own world."

"Bullshit! You were just talking to Cedric, how is that in your own little world?!" She yells.

I start to laugh,"You....you...and herr....and me? ....and forgetting..." I dont know why but her yelling at him and him forgetting about her makes me crack up. 

"Well Im glad us arguing amuses you Cedric!" She yells at me.

Im still laughing," O-oh.. it. does." I say inbetween laughter.

Then I hear Oliver start to laugh, she glares at him. 

"Cedric. Your. Face." He laughs.

"OLIVER." She yells at him and taps her foot. 

He quickly stops laughing,but you can still see the humour in his eyes, I'm still giggling like a little girl. 

"Oliver, stop this isnt even funny. NOW."

I stop, "He can laugh all he wants, geez what got shoved up your ass?" 

"Okay okay okay, you two." Oliver says. "Stop, she's right."

WHAT THE HELL? She's right?! MY ASS. He would defend her. 

"I'm tired of this bullshit." I hear myself say. I mean't to only say that inside my head.

Oliver looks at me, with a questioning look. 

"She isn't right." I glare at him, "She needs to learn to lighten up and laugh a little bit instead of acting she has something shoved up her ass all the damn time."

They are both gaping at me,"W-what?" She says.

"You heard me, come on you guys were having a pointless fight. Maybe he did space out? MAYBE he was in his own little world, just like he said and you yell at him. So what if he was talking to me? He was clearly spaced out when you and I were talking. So instead of being a bitch and yelling why dont you talk, you know the thing you do when your having a problem? TALK things out instead of yelling." 

They were speechless, "So dont yell at him like that and dont tell him what to do!" It infuriates me when she yells and tells him what to do like she owns him.

"How dare you talk to me like that?!" Clarissa says to me.

"I didn't really talk to you in any certain way, I just said the truth. I don't like when you talk to him like that, so stop. Or you will have me to deal with and Oliver..."

"W-what?" 

I stare at him, "I'm not sorry for being a dick to your girlfriend. " I smile, and with that I turn on my heal and walk downstairs.

Oliver's POV

W-what just happened? One minute we're laughing and the next he is being a meanie to Clarissa, I mean it didnt bother me but it was different.

He usually kept himself all calm and put together. He just exploded, well he was calm about it in a way but I could tell he was furious. 

I was shocked that he even did that.

"What the fuck was his problem?" Clarissa says angrily.

I try not to smile. 

"I dunno. Lets go show him the horses."

"You think I'm going to go down there and walk with that fucking asshole after what he just did?!"

"He is not an asshole!" 

She looks at me weirdly, "He just called me a bitch and crap and you think he isn't an asshole?"

"He isn't a asshole," I say,"Now take that back." I glare at her.

Her eyes widen,"What the fuck? Oliver, I'm your girlfriend! Yet when he was being a dick to me you didnt defend me but when I call him an asshole you defend him?!" 

Alright yeah that sounds bad, she is my girlfriend, but I didn't care for her anymore. I cared for Cedric, and again I ask myself why am I even with her then?!

"Oliver?! HUH? Whats with that ?!"

"Take it back. NOW."

She sits there quietly.  "No." 

I sigh, and shake my head furiously. "Clarissa.."

"What?!" She says angrily.

"I-I think we should break up."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY? :D? BIG SMILES?! WOOT. I probably should have done it a tad bit differently but I wanted to get it done and over with? Is it good? Tell me please? :D

AGAIN I LOVE YOU ALL <3 I appreciate you reading and commenting, well not all of you comment but thats okay as long as some of you comment to tell me that its okay and what not.

<3<3<3<3<3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 838 30
Yeah just read the story you already know....
452 44 26
- 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹. Old story, pls do not read
58.2K 1K 14
This is another story even im am working on two more storys s yeah enjoye!!!!! btw i dident assum their sexuallity is what i think and i base of the...
6.6K 135 11
I DO NOT! DO.NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS,OR SONGS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY.I HAVE ONLY WRITTEN IT USING THE CHARACTERS AND THE WRITING IS ALL I OWN.