Irresistible 17 :))))))))!

Hey guys (: Sorry for the late upload well its only been almost two days? I usually upload one evry day with this one but I had to think about exactly what I was going to do with it. I was debating on wether or not if Oliver should tell his friend's or not. Here you guys go! :DDD

Oh shit...

What am I suppose to say to that?! Crap crap crap! I didnt mean to get all snuggled up with him

I sit up quickly, Oliver is now completely awake, "Whats going on guys?" He mumbles.

"You guys were all cuddled up on the floor, we would like to know why?" 

I turn to him and mouth,'I'm so so so sorry.'

I start to get up to act like it was gross and come up with a lie. "Holy shit, man. Must have thought you were my woman." I feel so gross saying this but I do for the sake of Oliver, I look at his friends, "My bad." I laugh. 

They start to laugh along with me, I look back at Oliver and smile and give him a thumbs up, even though it killed me knowing that he didn't want anybody to know about me. "Man, I need to take a whizz." I say still fake laughing. 

"Then go piss you idiot." Mumbles Steven.

I head for the door,"I was just thinking about doing just that." As I reach for the doorknob, "Wait..." I hear Oliver say. I stop, look back at him, "Want to come take a piss with me?" I say sarcastically.

No I'm not mad at him, just hurt and trying to get out of there.

"No, thats not it." He stands up, what is he doing?! "Cedric...um.." I raise an eyebrow.

The guys are now looking at both of us now, "Guys..." He turns to them.

Ummm? Okay? 

He looks at me again, he looks nervous. Why is he nervous? I just saved him from a whole hell lot of drama and he looks nervous?

"You okay Oliver?" I question him. 

He nods, "I ah hell." He walks up to me and kisses me, right there on the spot! With his friends in the room, oh my god, he's kissing me in front of his friends! 

I almost forget to kiss back, I'm so shocked. I kiss him back with so much passion, I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. My hearts beating so fast I swear its going to bust right through my chest.

Oliver is the first one to pull away and lay his head against my forehead, "You uh....you uh...just kissed me in front of your friends." I whisper to him. "Yeah and I loved it." My tummy does a cartwheel.

I take a chance to take a quick glance at his friends and their mouths are hanging open and staring at us with shock written all over their faces.

"Your ah friends look pretty shocked..."

"I kinda figured so," He turns around slowly, grabbing my hand he pulls me back to where his friends are, I look down and blush. This must be hard on him.

They point a finger at him and me,"Y-.you..you...and...himm? Kiss? Your....your...g-gay?" They all stuttered. I would have laughed cause it seemed like they rehearsed it, but now isn't that time for it.

I look up at Oliver his jaw is clenched. oh no, is he going to regret telling his friends? Oh crap I should have left when I had the chance.

"Yes I'm gay, guys."

"When?!" Steven.

"Ahhh, just figured it out about two weeks ago or so."

"Whoa...." They all say.

I squeeze his hand so he knows I'm here for him.

"Yeah, Cedric made me realize that I in fact like guys. Well only one guy and thats him, so you dont need to worry about me you know crushing on any of you."