Irresistible 8

WHATS GOING ON?! I screech in my head, whats he doing?

I can swear he is looking at my lips, my tummy does a cartwheel and my heart starts to speed up, but why? His eyes move back up to mine, I stare at him. Whats going on? His gaze moves back down to my lips, I find my eyes going down to his lips as well.

He leans in closer and stops and it looks like he is debating, If your going to kiss me just.....oh my god just kiss me! 

Right when his head starts to lower more the porch light snaps on and he jumps away from me so fast, I feel the warmth of his body so close to mine disappear, cold air replacing it.

The door swings open,"Boys? What are you guys doing just standing out here?" my father says.

I cant speak, was he just about to kiss me? I could have sworn he would have if dad didnt freaking interrupt! He just ruined it all! I glare at him. My heart is still beating so fast, and I feel myself flush.

"Boys?"

"Oh, no reason dad, I was just about to go inside anyway, I'm cold." Oliver says looking like he is unaffected, maybe it was my imagination? No he was....but I thought he was disgusted with me.

With that Oliver pushes his way past dad and goes inside,"Ummm, yeah." I say rushing after Oliver, I have to know! 

I see him running up the stairs, why is he going so fast? I run after him. Almost tripping over a step,"Oliver." I whimper.

He looks back real fast seeing how close I am he goes faster, he goes in his room and shuts the door, locking it. What the fuck? Why is he locking the door? He's the one who almost kissed me! 

I knock on the door, "Oliver, open the door." I really need to know.

"No, just go away." He sounds frustrated.

"No not until you let me in."

"Well I guess you'll be standing there for a long time then." I lean my ear against the door, I hear him moving alot.

"Why won't you let me in?" 

"Cause, I just don't want you in here." My heart drops aliittle. 

"P-please, let me in?" I whine. Come on please...

"Uh, nope." I then hear his phone ringing. Who could that be? I scowl.

"Oh hey baby, yeah, just come on over. Yes, I'll be making it up to you."

My heart drops even more, fucking bitch. I pound on the door, "Let me in, now. Oliver, just let me in." 

"I'd rather not,...Oh baby sorryy no I was talking to Cedric, yeah . I love you too, bye." I hear him close his phone

"Oliver...Why were you about to kiss me?" I say through the door, I hear him scoff.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Why would I almost kiss you?" He laughs a bitter laugh. "Your a guy who happens to be my half BROTHER" he makes it  to where I realize he said brother," and plus I have a girlfriend, who a matter of fact is on her way here."

"You know perfectly well what I'm talking about, outside, on the porch you were about to kiss me. half brothers, that means nothing, and who cares if your a guy. I dont fucking care about your girlfriend, she can suck my left nut."

"Uh, no I wasn't. there was something on your face. I don't care we are still brothers, I care, I'm straight! " I can tell he is getting a lil bit more frustrated.

I noticed he didnt defend his girl, which makes me feel happy. 

"Come on, Oliver that's the oldest thing in the book, "Something on your face" Bullshit." I frown, "LET ME IN." I want that kiss now, desperately.