Some Lonely Feeling ✧ H.S. A...

Por cynicool

[ COMPLETED & UNDER EDITING ] ➳ Love is anomalous. Especially when there's nothing to gain, and you stick... Mais

Chapter 1;
Chapter 2;
Chapter 3;
Chapter 4;
Chapter 5;
Chapter 6;
Chapter 7;
Chapter 8;
Chapter 9;
Chapter 10;
Chapter 11;
Chapter 12;
Chapter 13;
Chapter 14;
Chapter 16;
Chapter 17;
Chapter 18;
Chapter 19;
Chapter 20;
Chapter 21;
Chapter 22;
Chapter 23;
Chapter 24;
Chapter 25;

Chapter 15;

476 27 1
Por cynicool

Author's Note: Okay, so first off, I want to thank you for all of the recent reads, and followers! I have somehow gained like 1,000 reads,and 30 new followers in the past day or so! It means a lot really!

Secondly though, I would also like to mention something about my story generally. On my first part, a lot of people are commenting and asking things generally close to "Why'd it have to be Niall that died?" and I'd just like to clear up, or explain that when I did begin this story, it was for fun, and I knew that I'd be able to feel the most emotion, and make it sound best at the time if I made Niall die, and when I decided to publish it, it seemed to stick. Plus, later in the story or even now, Harry fits the role he got perfectly in my opinion, plus I think the position I put Niall in I think fits the story also. So, I just wanted to clear up that I don't hate Niall. Niall is my favorite, and I certainly wouldn't want anything happening to him. I love him with all my heart!

Anyway, here's Part 15, so hopefully you enjoy! :)

***

I stood stiffly, glancing back and forth thinking of how to get home. I no longer had any desire to walk home, so soon after seeing a bookstore nearby, I decided that was my best bet. I watched my feet, as I walked with my head down. In the pit of my stomach, I felt an odd anxious feeling that seemed everlasting, like it would never go away. Also, I was finding myself being sparsely observant of my surroundings, as if I actually believed something else was going to happen today. I pushed down the left sleeve of Harry's sweater, pushing open the door to the store. I listened to the ding, making me feel disgusted at the positive tone it gave off. It seemed that it was becoming hard to be positive now, at any point. I took a deep, unhappy breath looking up at the woman at a desk, with a cash register on it. Scattered around the desk was a lot of jumbled papers, and somehow still sitting on the corner, was a tiny black rack holding a selection of bookmarks, "Hello!" the woman said brightly, "How can I help you? Any specific genres you're looking for?" she asked grinning widely. Her black hair was long and wavy, falling down her back. She looked in her mid-fourties, and she was wearing a harsh shade of red lipstick.

"No," I replied looking to the floor, and then back up to her, "I was actually wondering if I could use your phone?"

I don't know why I hadn't noticed the odd concerned look she was holding upon her face, "Why?" she asked scoping me up and down. I hadn't felt so out of place when I had gotten in here, but looking at it now, I must've looked odd; coming in with Harry's over-sized sweater, his shorts, and dirty, wet converse on. I hadn't seen my reflection, except once vaguely in the display window on my way into the shop, but from what I saw my mascara was smeared down my cheeks, and the bun I had in my hair was fallen loosely on my shoulder, and I had many messy stray strands everywhere falling chaotically onto my shoulders.

"I don't have a phone with me, and I need to call for a ride back across town," I said briskly, now noticing my slight irritable mood.

She stuttered slightly, getting her business phone out from somewhere in that desk, "U-uh, yeah here," she answered still looking at me strangely, making me extremely uncomfortable.

I called Harry immediately, praying he would pick up, "Hello?" His voice lifted a massive weight off of my shoulders.

"Harry!" I replied enthusiastically.

"Yeah?" he said raspily.

"I'm so sorry," I started. I hated bothering him, "Um, could you, could you come pick me up?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, where are you?" he asked coughing quickly.

"I'm in that bookstore near the restaurant we went to last night," I answered. Last night had felt like ages ago, but yep, that was yesterday.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute," he said, soon hanging up.

"Here," I smiled softly, almost fakely, handing the woman her phone, "Thank you."

She was still looking at me bizarrely, "Are you okay?" she snapped out, almost as if she simply couldn't wait to ask.

"Yeah," I answered curtly. I was so tired of thinking about being okay, or not being okay, "I'm fine."

She hesitantly picked up the silver pen she had been writing with, "Okay," she said looking down finally, "Um feel free to look around while you're waiting."

I took a deep breath, shuffling to the back to the art and music books. I sat there blankly for a second staring at the spine of a black book about pianos. Finally, I picked it up opening it. Even skimming it I couldn't stand it. I hated pianos, or I mean I hated what thoughts pianos brought. The night Niall died he asked about me playing, and quitting, and my parents resented the fact the I stopped also. There was just simply no way to satisfy anyone it seemed. After growing tired of the depressing feeling growing heavy in the pit of my stomach, I stuffed the book sloppily back in it's spot, pulling out a book about sketching, hoping to ease my thoughts. Unfortunately, that didn't work either. Why did you come back here if it was so depressing? I thought to myself, standing up and forcing myself to a different section of books.

It didn't take long before I heard the bell of the shop ring, "Have you seen a brown haired girl-"

"Harry!" I said lowly, walking towards him. Though I was smiling, it was coming off almost as if I was ashamed, which to a certain extent I was ashamed in myself completely.

He looked really good too, not making me feel any better. He had a black beanie on, and a gray sweater on that was a bit big on him. Then he had dark black jeans, and his usual shoes. God, he looked amazing in everything, "You smell like cigarette smoke," he stated, crinkling his nose.

"I know," I replied, "I need to shower obviously."

He looked at me, not smiling, generally doing nothing, making me wonder how to respond, "Let's go," he said waving his hand gesturing me to follow him. I practically ran to his car, especially when I saw Riley begging some woman for money on the corner of the street. I closed the door, covering my face the best I could, making Harry look at me instead of drive, "What's wrong?" he asked looking at Riley. Why'd you have you look up? I thought, blaming myself, He wouldn't have noticed him if you wouln't have looked up.

"Nothing, let's just go," I answered anxiously. Of course something had to happen again, or maybe nothing was going to happen, I couldn't tell. Especially due to the fact that the anxious feeling had been haunting me since I got to Jade's.

"Is it that guy?" he asked looking over again, making me sink farther into my seat. I was praying, just praying mentally that Riley didn't notice Harry's constant staring.

"Don't look at him," I whispered, snapping, "Just go, please."

"I-"

"Harry, please!" I said getting loud, "I don't wanna deal with him," I yelled breathing really heavy, the feeling of tears building up inside.

Harry looked at me worried, and back at Riley reluctantly, "Fine," he responded, "But if he bothered you, I wanna know," he sounded angry, which was odd for him.

"I'll tell you later okay," I said leaning back up in my seat, "He might not even remember me, he's on so many drugs."

**

Somehow Harry had convinced me to go to his house, which for some reason I accepted, "You wanna shower real fast?" he asked throwing his keys down.

I looked around his living room, now actually getting a clear view of his house, "Are you sure?"

"Well if you don't mind smelling like me, then yeah," he joked smirking playfully.

"What about my clothes?" I asked, "I- um, lost mine."

"You can use some of mine again," he replied as if it was the obvious answer.

"Are you sure you trust me, considering how dirty I got these," I smiled leaning against the wall by the door.

"Yes," he nodded, "I don't mind either by the way! It's not like they can never be washed," he laughed.

"Okay, fine, yeah, can I shower here?" I chuckled looking down at my legs.

"Okay, follow me, I'll get you another shirt and stuff," he said almost striding up the steps optimistically. I stumbled up his steps behind him, trying to keep up, which was hard, because his legs were so much longer than mine. He quickly made his way through the hallway, and into his room. From my perspective at this point, his house looked so different then it did when I left, and it had only been a few hours, well at least five, "Okay, you can wear this, and these," he smiled handing me a white t-shirt, and a pair of his boxers.

"Your boxers?" I laughed taking the folded clothes in my hand.

"They'll be shorts on you, don't worry," he said going across the hall immediately, "And I'm sure you know how to work a shower, so just come downstairs when you're done, alright," he crossed his arms, "And then maybe we can make dinner or something, okay?"

"Okay," He walked out soon after, giving me the opportunity to slowly strip his clothes off. I honestly didn't care where I was showering, I was so excited not to smell like cigarette, or to be clean and in dry clothes. I went over to the shower, adjusting the temperature, and rushing into the water. Everything that was tense on my body seemed to all wash away as the water trickled down my skin. I looked around taking his shampoo, and washing my hair happily, along with my body. I soon heard the door creak open, "Harry?" I asked freezing in my actions. Why didn't I lock the door? I thought, this just occuring to me suddenly.

"Yes," he answered funnily. Not funny as in funny, funny as in mischievously almost, "I figured I'd start washing these clothes now, so I wouldn't have to do it later," he said, "You're behind the curtain, so who cares, right?"

I popped my head out, "I do!" I said frowning fakely.

He had the clothes jumbled in his hand, "See, now I didn't make you stick your head out of the shower curtain, now did I?" he smirked easing his way out of the room. When I thought he was gone, his head peeked through the door again, "Maybe lock the door next time, and it wouldn't be so easy to get in babe," he winked walking back out satisfied.

After I was positive he was gone, I tiptoed my way to the door, rushing and locking it. I went over to his clothes I had sat on the edge of the sink, where I found towels, which I assumed he sat out, because I didn't do it. I ran my hair through one, getting as dry as I could, running my fingers through it, trying to get it brushed. I then dried off, putting his clothes on, shaking slightly to see if they were anywhere close to falling off, which they kind of were, but they were manageable. The only thing I absolutely hated was being bra-less, and underwear-less. That made me extremely uncomfortable.

I then decided I'd go meet him downstairs after standing in front of the mirror for a good minute or so, "Okay, so are we making dinner?" I asked genuinely happy.

"Yeah, if that's what you wanna do," he said standing up out of the position he was on, on the couch. I followed him to the kitchen, watching him look through the cabinets, "Do you like having breakfast food for dinner?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah," I shrugged.

"Alright, then how about pancakes, and bacon?" he asked pulling out mix, sitting it on the counter.

"Okay," I said going over towards him, "Give me a bowl, and I'll start the mix," He smiled, turning around giving me a bowl, and a whisk, then going to the fridge. I poured the powder, going over to the sink, adding water, and started stirring it. Harry took the bacon, putting it on the stove, and like I figured, he'd eventually get bored, so he went over to me, tugging at the edge of my shirt, "Stop," I laughed. He tugged harder, purposely trying to be annoying, "Stop it!" I yelled laughing harder. I took pancake mix, taking a bunch of it in my hand, "What if I threw this at you?" I asked smirking.

"Try me," he answered furrowing his eyes. I let it go in his face, getting it all over him. He took a deep breath, forcing some out into the room, soon falling to the floor, topping the rest that remained, "Claire," he stated tensely, "Claire, Claire, Claire," he nodded laughing, "You just know I'm going to have to get you back for that right?" he smiled going past me to get some mix in his hands.

"You wouldn't do that," I paused, "These are your clean clothes. And I just showered, come on."

He tilted his head, licking his lips slowly, "No, I think I would do that," he smirked letting it free of his hand onto my face, and onto his clothes.

"Harry!" I yelled shocked, as he lifted me over his shoulder, and somehow wrestling me to the floor.

"Looks like you just can't stay clean can you?" he teased holding me down.

"Let me go," I laughed arching my back, trying to push myself out from beneath him.

"Hold on, hold on, let me help you get all this off your face," he said taking his right hand smearing it around, making me scrunch up my face playfully. I stared at him for a second, soon tugging his beanie off his head. He stood up, putting his hand out to help me up. I took it, getting on my feet, "Here, why don't you wear it, I'm sure you'd look better in it," he said adjusting it over my damp hair, positioning it happily.

"You think so?" I teased, "Cause I think you look pretty good in it yourself," I winked.

"No, you look best," he nudged my shoulder.

**

Somehow the end of the night had already came, which I found myself quite sad about actually. Harry insisted that he be the one to take me home, so I accepted it, "I'll give you you're clothes back tomorrow, alright," I said, "And I swear they'll be returned clean this time."

"Okay," he smiled as I opened the car door climbing out awkwardly. I was still in his boxers, which I was slightly embarrassed to be seen in of course, "See ya' tomorrow."

I made my way into the building, going up the elevator, and finally to my apartment. How many days had it been since I was here anyway? Like two days, just one actually, right?

I tore off Harry's t-shirt and his boxers leaving them on the floor, as I rushed to my room finding my clothes, and putting them on as soon as possible. I looked at my bed, rushing over and plopping down onto it happily, letting out a happy breath of relief. I got under the covers, smiling to the ceiling, thinking about today, but it didn't last long, because soon my eyes were heavy, and I was asleep.

_________________

Oh, how cute (totally kidding)... I don't know how much I like this part, but it will make things better later, so I had to make a cutesy, somewhat cheesy part for later purposes! I hope you enjoyed, and thank you for reading! Remember to vote, share and comment of course! ;)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.6K 132 9
Niall and Harry are murders. They first time meeting is nearly fatal, but that only leads to love, sex, and a lot of deaths.
28.9K 1K 48
I thought I was done finding me. I thought I was complete and that there was no more to do. But now I've lost myself, I'm incomplete. I've lost one o...
1.5K 136 41
Autophobia Noun A fear of one's self Copyright @Niallspopsicle ©
7.9K 92 18
Just imagine your sitting in your History class with your teacher yelling at you when all of a sudden you and your best friends name get called over...