Undisclosed Desires

By shaxlepanda

[BoyxBoy] ... BOOK ONE OF DESIRE TRILOGY Drake is a lonely guy who likes to spend his time in his room with h... More

Undisclosed Desires Chap.1 ~Prologue~
Undisclosed Desires Chap.2
Undisclosed Desires Chap.4
Undisclosed Desires Chap.5
Undisclosed Desires Chap.6
Undisclosed Desires Chap.7
Undisclosed Desires Chap.8
Undisclosed Desires Chap.9
Undisclosed Desires Chap.10
Undisclosed Desires Chap.11
Undisclosed Desires Chap.12
Undisclosed Desires Chap.13
Undisclosed Desires Chap.14
Undisclosed Desires Chap.15
Undisclosed Desires Chap.16
Undisclosed Desires Chap.17
Undisclosed Desires Chap.18
Undisclosed Desires Chap.19
Undisclosed Desires Chap.20 ~Epilogue~

Undisclosed Desires Chap.3

27.2K 857 35
By shaxlepanda

This chapter is dedicated to my buddy, because she pretty much helped me develop  the idea and helped write it. I hope you guys like it, because to be honest i feel proud of this chapter ^^ Thank you buddy <3

Enjoy the story :)

-Shalomiie

~~~~~~

Chapter 3

“Drake, you have a guest!” He heard his father yelled from downstairs. Turning to look at his clock, Drake groaned. It was 8:30am and people were already bothering him, on a Saturday!

Pushing the bed sheets away, Drake climbed off the bed yawning. Who it could be, he thought to himself as he walked out of his room. The first person that came to mind was Damien, but he shook his head. It couldn’t be him. It was too early.

He stifled a yawn out of pure shock. His eyes went wide as he stared at Damien’s back. Confusion washed over Drake as he tried to focus on going down the stairs one step at a time. “What the hell?” he mumbled under his breath.

“Oh hey, look who’s awake.” Damien said with a smile. He was dressed as if he was going to go out or something; with black jeans and a green South Pole t-shirt.

“What are you doing here so damn early?” Drake sat on the last step of the stairs. He didn’t even offer Damien a seat, why would he? Damien had been the one who invaded his house so early in the morning, even though, Drake’s father opened the door. Damn him, he mumbled under his breath.

“Well, we’re going out. We both need fresh air. All this time we’ve hanged out in your basement. I think it’s time to go outside and rejoice in the sun.” The crooked smile that took over Damien’s mouth made him look younger than he was.

Drake shook his head, “You’re insane,” he walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat; but was stopped by Damien’s hand on his shoulder.

“Go get dressed.” His pushiness was getting to Drake and not in the best of ways. Usually he wouldn’t mind Damien’s pushiness much, but this was too damn early. He needed at least 24 hour notice that Damien would be coming over.

Shrugging Damien’s hand off, Drake walked up the stairs and grabbed some gray jeans and a black t-shirt. He jumped in the shower and was out in 20 minutes time. His hair curled as he towel-dried it.

“Hurry up! I’m hungry!” Damien yelled from downstairs and Drake just rolled his eyes and sighed.

“No one told you to come this early, so now you have to wait.” He said as he walked down the stairs and into his father’s study. With a quick good bye to his father, Drake headed out with Damien to who knows where.

“Come on.” Damien said as he opened the driver’s door to a Mustang that was parked in front of Damien’s house.

“Nice, first you invade my home in the damn morning and now you’re planning on killing me.” Sarcasm flooded Drake’s words.

“Just get in will you.”

Must be getting him annoyed, Drake thought as he climbed into the car; as he closed the door, Drake felt a sort of sadness. He bit down on his lip and clipped the seat belt in place.

+ + + + + + +

“You’re fucking kidding me!” Drake hissed out between clenched teeth as he stared at the tallest, most intimidating roller coaster he had ever seen, around two hundred foot drop and then some.

That morning he had woken up to see Damien in his house with the excuse of “going out”. After breakfast and some shopping, Damien drove them to the amusement park. It seemed to be going excellent, and Drake was actually enjoying himself out in a crowd. Now he was facing the biggest roller coaster he had ever seen, and fear was creeping into the pit of his stomach.

Damien smiled crookedly at Drake’s reaction, which in return earned him a glare that would surely kill if it could.

“Aw come on, don’t knock it until you try it! It will be fun!” Damien chuckled and patted Drake on the back.

They were currently standing by the entrance to the roller coaster, and Drake sighed as he tried to see where the roller coaster started; it seemed to go on for ever.

“I don-“, he was cut off as a pair of hands gripped his shoulders and maneuvered him forward to stand in line.

“What the hell are you doing?!” Drake tried to get away from Damien’s grip, but the grip just got stronger. He was blushing madly by now as he looked around and noticed people watching them with amusement.

Damien kept his grip on Drake’s shoulders, ignoring the people around them.

“Come on, Drew, it won’t be that bad.” He pushed Drake forward to keep up with the moving line.

Drake gulped audibly as he felt his heart slamming in his chest. “I d-don’t want t-to!” He stuttered.

“This is going to be fun,” Damien whispered so Drake would be the only one to hear him, “besides I paid for your entrance. We will not leave this place until I feel like we made my moneys worth.”

Drake rolled his eyes; his blush was getting more profound. “You’re the one that dragged me here. I had nothing to do with your stupidity.”

“Ouch, just for that we’re going to get on all the roller coasters here.” Damien said before pushing Drake forward.

One of the theme park workers pointed to one of the gates, so Drake and Damien could take the place behind the yellow line.

“If you’re scared, just remember that I’m right beside you.” Damien ruffled Drake’s hair.

Drake was about to say something sarcastic when the orange gates opened in front of them. Reluctantly, he climbed into the coaster cart.

“Drew,” Damien whispered to get Drake’s attention, “I’m right beside you alright?”

Looking away from Damien’s eyes, Drake nodded as one of the workers approached them and lowered the steel bar lap. Instantly, Drake gripped the steel bar until his knuckles turned bone white.

A painful groan escaped Drake’s throat as the cart started moving, and with every click, Drake could feel his heart going crazy in his rib cage. He gasped as the drop became visible.

“Ah this is exciting!” Damien turned to look at Drake and smiled slightly. Drake’s eyes were wide and he was as pale as death; he gulped loudly.

As they neared the top, Drake released the steel bar and wrapped an arm around Damien’s left arm. His other hand was clutching at his chest. It felt as if his heart was going to leap out of his chest at any moment.

Drake buried his face against Damien’s arm and closed his eyes as hard as he could. He tried thinking of happy thoughts, but all his mind was telling him was that the drop was near.

Damien felt him trembling and on instinct he reached out and wrapped an arm around Drake’s shoulders, bringing Drake to rest his face in Damien’s chest.

“I’m here right beside you.” Damien smiled as he tightened his grip on Drake since Drake was doing the same to him.

“I hate you.” Drake mumbled before biting down on his lower lip.

“Ah, that’s just mean.” Damien was trying to make Drake relaxed. Poor thing looks like a frightened cat, he thought as he hugged Drake closer. They were practically sitting on top of each other.

There was an audible last click and then the coaster came rushing down.

Damien was laughing and screaming woo-hoo’s, while Drake squeezed his eyes tighter and tightened his grip on Damien until it became painful.

The smile that had been plastered on Damien’s lips slowly disappeared as he looked down at Drake. He looked so fragile and in urgent need of protection. He couldn’t help but feel his chest contract at the thought that Drake would go to someone else for protection.

I’m right beside you, he thought as he felt his lips move to the top of Drake’s head and linger there for a second. He was full aware now of the warmth Drake’s body provided and how perfectly their bodies fit against each other, that he didn’t notice when the ride had ended.

Damien blinked several times and followed as Drake, with a hand still firmly wrapped around Damien’s arm, shakily got out. 

“Drew,” Damien called to a distant Drake, “its over. Relax your grip will you?” He unwillingly uncurled Drake’s fingers from his arm. Small lunar shapes were visible on Damien’s arm.

Damien reached for his arm and wrapped a hand around the place where Drake had been gripping him so tightly. He could still feel the warmth of Drake’s hand. The side of his body, were Drake had been curled up against, felt warm to the touch.

“You ok?” Drake asked as he sat down on one of the benches.

“Ah… yea just a bit dizzy,” Damien shook his head slowly and stood in front of Drake, “come on lets get you some food. You’re still pale.”

Drake looked up at Damien and glared at him just like he did before they got on the ride. “You’re insane.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.1K 4
[BoyxBoy] ... Andy is in love with his older brother, but can't say anything to him. His best friend tries to get him to talk to his brother, but And...
18.2K 384 33
BOOK 1 OF THE DILEMMAS SERIES. THE SEQUEL, FEARS, IS IN MY PROFILE. Shaun and Ryan were high school dorm mates. But one thing changed after a drunke...
1.3K 348 38
(FULLY EDITED!) Silence can drive you insane, but, what if you are already insane? Follow Louis Tomlinson as he uncovers disturbing secrets within t...
69.9K 1.6K 25
(BoyXBoy) Death has a strange way of working. While it takes away someone you love it can bring you closer to someone you never thought you would get...