Inazuma Eleven Is My Life...

By firetornados

Isabelle is just an Inazuma Eleven-obsessed geek until one day her life changes forever and now, not only is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Author's Note

934 18 10
By firetornados

Hi Guys!

I just want to say thanks for clicking on my story! I hope you won't regret it!

You should probably watch the anime or something before you read this, because otherwise you will probably be really confused.

I will be using the dub names because I watch the English dub so I don't really know the Japanese names too well... Sorry if that's inconvenient for you.

I do not own Inazuma Eleven or any of the characters. I only own the characters that I invent.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, don't be afraid to leave them down below!

I love each and every one of my readers! 

This is all for now! Byeeeee! 

Enjoy (: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 325 25
It's worse than Alius.........because this time you can't even trust your own friends. The team faces a tough time after they loose one of their play...
88.2K 4.3K 34
"where am i? Who is this?!" You stared at the mirror to see an unfamiliar face. Waking up one morning to realize that you are now in the body of a s...
2.6K 140 17
❝ 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀�...
2.8K 145 13
A girl who puts up a facade tries to find her true self by attempting to play soccer. Made in October 2023. I do not own Inazuma Eleven (Go). The fra...