Chapter 6

XAVIER'S PERSPECTIVE

"Could you give me the pleasure of this dance?" I ask Isabelle, bowing and holding my hand out.

She blushes and takes my hand. "I'd love to." She says.

She really is perfect. 

We head off and dance.

Axel and I were allied against Mark for Isabelle in some ways, but now she's mine.

We step side to side, staring into each others' eyes. She smiles shyly and blushes. I smile too.

"Yeah! Mission accomplished!" Suzette exclaims, when she sees me and Isabelle dancing.

She wanted us together?

Well, we do make the perfect pair.

I see Axel glaring at us and sitting in the corner with Austin.

Jude is dancing with Celia and Nathan and Shawn are in the photobooth taking pictures.

"You're perfect, you know that, right?" I tell Isabelle.

She blushes.

"Nobody's perfect." She tells me. "But you are pretty close to perfect." She adds.

She steps closer to me and wraps her arms around my neck. I smile and wrap my arms around her waist.

I'm only like, two inches taller than her. 

She looks up at me. She has the most beautiful eyes ever.

I already know what's gonna happen next.

Sorry Axel and everyone else who likes her.

She leans up and I lean down. We kiss. It feels like electricity is running through my veins. 

We let go after a few seconds and smile. We're both blushing.

This has literally been the best night of my life.

AUSTIN'S PERSPECTIVE

"Tonight was really awesome!" I tell Isabelle, while I set my sleeping bag up on the floor of her room.

She hasn't stopped smiling since we got back a few minutes ago. She must be really crazy about Xavier.

"Yeah." She tells me. "I took like 50 pictures in the photobooth!" She says, laughing.

"Oh my god, yes!" I agree.

"Can I see your pictures?" She asks.

"Yeah, switch?" I ask.

She nods and hands me her stack of pictures, I hand her mine.

I look through the pictures. I see the ones we took together. Isabelle earlier had stated that our friendship was #friendship goals and I agree. It especially looks like it in these pictures.

I flip to the next ones, they're of Axel and Isabelle. I have to admit that they look cute together, too bad they're not together. I think Isabelle's the only girl that I'd be comfortable with having her date Axel. But Isabelle really seems to like Xavier and as long as she's happy, I'm happy.

I see the pictures of Mark and Isabelle. These were taken before they broke up, but it already looks like they're just friends.

I flip to the pictures of Isabelle and Xavier. They look like they're really crazy for each other, which makes me happy.

I flip through a few more. Her and Shawn, her and Jude, her and Nathan, our whole lunch group, her and Suzette and Victoria, her and the managers, a few more people and groups along with her and then I find a picture of her, Axel, and Xavier.