His Last Choice

By LoveScripter

[BOOK 1] NOTE FROM AUTHOR: "I wrote this book in High school, so if you don't like it and find it poorly wri... More

Before Reading
His Last Choice
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 44

61.4K 2K 155
By LoveScripter

Dedicated to this fan ^^^ <3 Thanks for answering my question :)

*BEFORE READING* please note that this story is my copyright! Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.*
PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted. Your help will be rewarded.
Enjoy reading....

[Soren]

 "Can you repeat that?" 

"I'm pregnant, as in your future son or daughter is planted on my walls." 

She didn't have to go that far in details. 

I just stared at her with my mouth hanging. I was going to be a father?! Oh shit...I'm going to be caring for a tiny little person in the next nine months. 

"Soren, don't just freeze up here. Say something..." She waved her hand over my face and I caught it by the wrist like a martial arts master. She shut her mouth and scanned my expression explicitly. "You're not happy? I thought you wanted this!" She practically yelled trying to pull back from me.

I mentally punched myself. She misunderstood my reaction. "Peyton, stop." I pulled her to my ever so slowly afraid that I might hurt her or 

our baby. 

Our Baby...wow, that I have to get used too. 

"Oh, now you want it! Next thing you know you'll have second thoughts, go through a midlife crisis and leave me while you find your spiritual enlightenment." 

I looked at her like she lost her mind. 

It's the hormones, I convinced myself. Although it was hard to believe that she was considerably pregnant. 

"Babe, calm down." I held on to her firmly as she struggled and when I wouldn't let go she relaxed in defeat. "Are you done? If I let go are you going to slap me?"

She sighed, "No and Yes--I'm just getting started." 

Frisky, I liked the pregnant side of Peyton. 

"How many months are you?" I I stared at her stomach and found no evidence of her condition. 

"I think, one month. I'm not sure. I haven't checked." She said. 

"Then how do you know?" I held my breath waiting for her answer. My emotions were exploding from happiness, fear, hope and curiosity. It made me feel like I was the pregnant one. 

She looked at me and glared. "I know, okay. Just look at my bust and hips, if you don't believe me." 

I did just that, this time I considered every detail and compared it to the last time I had studied every inch of her body. 

"Hmm, that is hard. Maybe you should take off the clothes so I can study this more thoroughly " 

"I'm not in the mood Soren." She crossed her hands and glared harder. When she did, I paid attention to how her bust grew an extra size. 

"I believe you." I smiled. "Peyton, you don't know how happy I am." I exclaimed. Her offensive stance altered to a more surprised expression. 

"You are? You didn't sound like it in the beginning--

I silenced her with a deep kiss. Her hands pressed lightly on my chest. I pulled us apart and said, "Are you kidding me? What do you expect me to say when you were spilling out nonsense about not loving me anymore and sharing your heart with some other man?!" 

She shrugged embarrassingly. "Sorry, I just wanted my news to come out a little unique." 

"Unique" I arched a brow at her. 

"I didn't want to be like other girls who say 'I'm pregnant' and jumps into her man's arms squealing. Besides, this whole thing is new to me and unexpected. How about our plans to finish college, we will have to put that on hold for one year. We need to tell our parents. The pack will most likely want us to take over now that I'm carrying the future heir. Oh-my-god, what will my dad say! He'll skewer you! I can't raise a child without a father!" 

"Peyton, breathe..." 

She shook her head and franticly blew breathes. "Why do men get the easy way out?" She said to herself. "At least you don't have to push out a massive head from your--

"Peyton" I stopped her from continuing and took both her hands in mind, making circles on her backhand with my thumbs. "We have a pack that will help us take care of him or her, after our kid is old enough to be left by itself. We won't be force by our pack mates to do anything. They are all good people and you should already know that. As for your father, you are MINE, he has no say of what we do and we are married. As in I can do loving things to you and he has no say of how I do it. I won't give a shit if he threatens me." 

She slapped the back of my hand, "You need to start baby proofing your dirty mouth." 

I smiled. "You need to control your hormones." 

Her face turned red. "I'm not hormonal okay? I'm just stressed out with the current events." 

"Well, don't. It's bad for the baby." I scolded her. 

Her hand went to her stomach. "It's amazing that I have a little version of the two of us in here." 

The moment she said that, my heart skipped a beat. 

"Yeah" I muttered watching the beautiful sight of my mate caressing above the area our baby was growing. 

"What should we name him or her?

I chuckled, "Isn't it early babe?" 

"NO"

Her childishness was too adorable. Will our kid look like her or me? If we have a daughter, I want her to look like her mother. Peyton's gorgeous face and alluring eyes--though when she becomes a teenager, I'm in deep shit. 

Two women in my life will make me more whipped, but I don't care anymore. 

"What are you thinking?" She asked me. 

"If we had a daughter, I want her to look like you." 

"I want a son," She sad flatly. 

"Why," I asked. 

"I've lived with five sisters for the past all my life, I'm not looking forward to spending the other half of it with more girls." It surprised me that she actually cringed at that fact. 

I twirled her into my arms and she had her back to my chest as I cuddled her from behind. "Babe, if we have daughters, they will be one hounder times more lovable than your sisters." 

"You're talking in plural Soren." 

Opps. "I plan to have more kids with you." I said honestly, kissing the top of her head. 

"One baby at a time Soren." She glared at me. 

"No pressure wifey" I laughed. 

She shifted on my lap and took my hand placing it on her tiny slim stomach. "Will you still like me after I turn into a whale." 

Afraid to hurt her somehow by moving my hand on her tummy, I just kept it there hoping to transfer my body warmth to our child, if it were possible. "Don't even think about it Peyton. Of course I'll find you attractive! After the baby comes out, you will go back to your figure plus enhanced curves." 

She didn't say anything after and we just sat together silently. During that time I thought of all the things I need to buy to prepare for the baby. I don't think I need to worry about the baby room, because my mom had planned that ahead of time. 

"Soren, when do we tell our parents?" 

Crap, I forgot about that.

"Who do you want to tell first?" 

"My mom...my parents." I nodded my head in agreement. Hopefully, Alpha Ivan won't tackle me down like Matt from the Redwood Pack. Peyton and I actually got married before she found out she got pregnant. 

"Maybe we should wait past the first trimester, to be safe." Her eyes downcast. "What's wrong!" I said, pulling her chin up so that I could see her face. 

"I'm afraid for both the baby and me...the pain. Am i ready to be a mom, Soren?" 

My heart felt like it was gabbed by a knife. This was my fault, I had always pushed her about having kids and now she is stressing more than she was last week. The pressure might make her sick and I'm to blame. I'm such a terrible mate. 

"You will be the best mom! Hope that our kids won't get messed up because of their stupid father. I'm as scare as you sweetheart. I'm practically terrified in the knees! It's different saying you want a kid than actually having one! If it were possible I would take that pain away from you, but I can't. However, I will be there with you every step of the way. In fact, I will be your lowly servant right now." I stood up carrying the both of us, placed her on her feet and I got on my hands and knees. "Go ahead kick me, I let you." 

Shock filled her features. "Are you freaking crazy, Soren! Get off the floor!" She pulled my up by the shoulders, but I stopped her before she could majorly hurt her back from bending over. 

"you need to take care of yourself!" I scolded at her. I escorted her to the nearest chair but she got pissed off and actually tried to trip me. "What the--

I almost cursed, before she covered my mouth with her palm. 

"No swearing form now on with the baby around--that includes when it's in my tummy. Baby's can hear from there you know. And I can take care of myself thank you very much." 

I groaned. "Why are you so stubborn." 

"Because I'm unique and you love me for it." She smiled. 

I teased, "Well, you were my last choice from the very beginning and my only love in the end." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 17.7K 33
Juliet Veil daughter of Brandon and Beverly. She is a werewolf and part demon. A new pack moves in and the son, Ethan snow is her mate, upon having t...
11.4K 205 6
Ushijima Takeo, Karasuno's Volleyball Assistant Coach had taken too many attention from Karasuno, Nekoma, Aoba Johsai, Fukurodani and Shiratorizawa...
10.1M 178K 37
This was my first story when I was literally 12 so please be gentle. Everything is unedited from 12 year old me because I'm focusing on completely re...
1.2M 34.1K 35
Everything changed when they came out of hiding, terror spread across the world as people began to question if our presidents and our global leaders...