Way too young!!!

By honeybeesandflowers

Being pregnant at fifteen really sucks. Especially when your mom left you and your brother to fend for yourse... More

Chapter one...
Chapter two...
Chapter three...
Chapter 4...
Chapter 5...
Chapter 6...
Chapter 7....
Chapter 9...
Chapter 10...
Chapter 11...
Chapter 12...
Chapter 13...
Chapter 14...
Chapter 15...
Chapter 16...
Chapter 17...
Chapter 18...
Chapter 19...
Chapter 20...
Chapter 21...
Chapter 22...
Chapter 23

Chapter 8...

767 3 0
By honeybeesandflowers

***************************************

     When I awoke I could tell that it was morning. The sun was shimmering in through my blind. I looked around and saw that the cot that I had made up for Sara the night before had been slept on.

     I lazily got up and then the nausea hit. I quickly got up and ran for the bathroom. As I turned the corner in the hallway I banged into somebody.

    “Oh shit! Sorry Ash!” Drew apologized.

    I didn’t have time to respond I just got up as fast as I could and ran for the bathroom. Luckily I got there just in time. After I was finished I brushed my teeth and unlocked the door. Drew was sitting in front of it a worried expression on his face.

    When he saw me he stood up quickly.

    “Are you okay?” He asked me while he looked me over.

    “Yes and I’m sorry about last night I know that you were just trying to show me that it was my decision and that whatever I chose to do you would be there.” I apologized.

    “It’s fine really.”

    He took my hand in his as we walked into the kitchen. Gabe was nowhere to be seen and Sara was sitting at the kitchen table with a plate stacked full of delicious looking food. I walked over and sat down next to her as Drew poured himself a bowl of cereal.

   “Want some?” Sara asked me gesturing to her plate full of food.

   “Ya of course! Do you even have to ask?”

   She laughed. I grabbed my plate and she put half of her food on my plate.

     “Thanks.”

    Just as I was about to stab one of the pancakes with my fork my plate suddenly disappeared from the table. So instead of stabbing the delicious looking pancake I stabbed the table.

    “Shit!” “It left a mark.” I muttered.

    I looked around to see where my plate went.

    “I swear to god Drew I will beat your ass to hell and back if you don’t give me my food back!”

    He shook his head.

     “You can’t have it back you just finished puking your guts out not ten minutes ago. So you’re not allowed to eat yet.” He said.

      “I am a pregnant, hungry woman! Give me my plate!”

      “NO.”

      “I HATE YOU! YOU JACKASS! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!” I yelled.

     He looked taken aback. And I could see that I had hurt his feelings.

     “I’m so so sorry Drew. I didn’t mean it. I just…” I trailed off. My eyes began to water.

      “Its fine Ash I know it’s my fault and I’m sorry.” He sounded stressed. “Please just don’t cry.” He begged.

     He pulled me into a hug and I felt so much better, most of my tears were gone.

     “It’s just hormones.” I explained.

     He shook his head. “Your brother was right. I am no good for you.” “No man is worth your tears and when you find the one who is he will never make you cry.”

     “No you’re exactly right for me and you didn’t make me cry.”

     He just held me and I was glad that this conversation was over.

                                  ********************************   

   It turned out that my dad had left that night telling Gabriel that he would be back in seven months. I was overjoyed to hear this.

   Two weeks had passed by and I was finally done calling all the guys for Sara. So far only four had said that they slept with somebody. When I asked them for a D.N.A test they all agreed saying that it was probably a good idea.

     The next day I got a phone call for Sara. Since she was now living with us. Her parents had kicked her out and completely disowned her when she told them she was pregnant.

     The doctor said that none of the D.N.A matched the baby’s. I sighed. So much for that plan.

     Just then my door swung open and Gabe came running in. I thanked the doctor and hung up.

    “What’s up?” I asked him.

    “Okay I can’t believe I’m asking you this but…did you call all of the guys that were at the party?”

    “Ya and the ones that claimed they slept with someone got tested. But the results came back negative. Why?” I asked being curious.

    “Because you didn’t ask all the guy’s that were at the party.”

    “Yes I did what are you talking about?”

    “No you didn’t. You never asked me.”

    I gasped. “Uh…Did-did you sleep with someone?”

    He nodded. “Yes…Sara.”

     “OH MY GOD!” I screamed. Then I felt his hand clamp over my mouth.

     “Stop shouting I want to make sure first.”

    I nodded unable to speak even though he had removed his hand from my mouth.

    “If you are you need to go get tested right now because she’s scarred shitless that she’s gonna have to go through this alone.”

    “I was thinking the exact same thing.” He said getting up. “Do you want to come?”

    “I guess I’ll just talk to the doc.”

   “Okay.”        

  He grabbed his keys off the counter as we headed out the door. When we got to the hospital, I texted Sara saying that I had a question for the doctor so Gabe and I were at the hospital. She texted me back saying not to be long because she had made supper.

   I sat down and quickly fell asleep.

   As I woke up I felt the presence of somebody beside me. Gabriel. I smiled.

   “Hey are you done?” I asked and he smiled as well.

   “Ya like an hour ago.”

   “What?”

   “You’ve been sleeping for a good two hours. The lab should be done with the D.N.A test within the next couple minutes.”

   “Oh.” Was all I could manage to say.

   He smiled. Just then a nurse came into the waiting room.

   “Gabriel Kale?” She called.

   We both stood up. She was smiling at us and I wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or not.

   “Hello Gabriel. So your test came back…”

    “And?” He asked.

    I could tell that he was growing impatient.

    “Well it came back positive congratulations. You’re going to be a daddy!”

    “Oh.” Was all he said and he walked away.

    I followed him out of the hospital and into the car.

     “Are you okay?” I asked him once he was in.

     He nodded. “I just feel so terrible and I hate myself. Now I know exactly how Drew must feel. I…” He trailed off.

    “I understand but Sara really likes you and…umm…are you going to tell her?”

    “Of course this is my fault and I have to accept the consequences.”

    I nodded in understanding. He started up the car and we drove in silence. Just as we were pulling up in the driveway I decided that I needed to make him feel better.

    “Do you remember what mom always used to say? Everything always happens…”

    “For a reason.” He nodded as he finished my sentence.

    “Okay I’ll try to accept that this is good.”

    “Thank you that is all I ask. Beside’s this will give you guys a chance to get to know each other better.”  I said.

    He smiled. “Well when you put it that way…”

    I smiled too. We both got out and went inside.

    Sara and Drew were sitting in the living room watching TV. They both smiled when they saw us. Then Sara got up and came over to us.

   “I said don’t be long and you end up taking over two hours! How does that happen?” She asked me.

   “Well there was something that we had to sort through.”

   “Oh okay. Well supper is in the fridge so you guys can eat if you’re hungry.”

   “Sar I need to talk to you.” Gabriel said.

   “Okay. What’s up?”

    Gabriel looked at me then at Sara.

    “Well the reason that we went to the hospital is because I needed to get a test done.”

    Sara just waited silently for Gabriel to continue.

    “The test was a D.N.A test. When I found out you were pregnant I didn’t know what to do because I knew that you didn’t remember that night at the party. So this morning I went and told Ashley that the baby might be mine and so we went to the hospital to see.”

    We waited for a while and then Sara finally said something breaking the silence.

    “And is it?” She whispered.

    Gabe looked at her their eyes meeting. “Yes.” He whispered back.

    And then Sara started crying. I quickly moved so that I could hug her. She hugged me back.

    “Get me out of here.” She managed to whisper between cries.

    “Okay let’s go to my room.”

   She nodded.

   We made our way up to my room and once she stopped crying I was tired.

   “I’m sorry that I cried so much it’s just these damn hormones and I just wrecked his whole life and I-I just feel so guilty and I don’t even remember it.”

   “It’s not your fault and I think that you should go talk to Gabe about this.”

   “Ya you’re probably right I’m going to go do that right now.”

   “Okay good luck.” I said as she walked out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 8.4K 33
"Cassie, sweetie, please do me a huge favor." "What is it, Mom?" "Do. Not. Get. Pregnant." "Ever?" "I mean, don't get pregnant in your teen years." "...
249 8 9
Nolan Foster and Annaliese Dixon are from different worlds. Two measly teenagers who are going to high school and fit in their respective cliques. Un...
216K 4.9K 29
Evelyn is finally convinced to go to a party by her best freind, Gabby, and her crush, Ryan. But after getting extremely drunk, Ryan and Evelyn have...
118K 3.7K 58
3 Books In 1 The day when you find out if it's a boy or girl. The day you see your first baby. The first day she or he talks. It just makes you cry...