What My Girlfriend Doesn't Kn...

By Drummstixx

Nathen Dawson is so in love with his girlfriend, Tracy. The two of them are as happy as any couple can be, an... More

What My Girlfriend Doesn't Know (Boyxboy)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter. 39
Chapter. 40
Epilogue

Chapter 5

254K 6.8K 23.9K
By Drummstixx

Hey guys. Anyways, the surprise I mentioned in the last chapter would have been obvious if you read Emo Mazing, or at least remembered last names. Nathan and Seth are cousins yo (Seth Dawson is the guy from Emo'Mazing, ayyy). I had this planned out for a while now and I just love Seth so much I had to bring him back into the watty world

So yeah. Please, comment and tell me what you think of the story! I could use some support, because comments make me happy. Happy authors = frequent uploading.

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/FAN <3

=======================================================

Chapter 5

N A T H A N

"I don't even know why I eat peanuts," Tracy muttered, looking at her ice-cream cone. "I hate peanuts. Like actually really hate peanuts."

I smirked at her as she licked her ice-cream, a frustrated look on her face. Tracy's weird like that -- there are so much certain foods that she hates but she craves every once in a while. She despises nuts, she hates them. But like today, she's just been craving them.

"Wanna trade, then?" I offered, holding out my double-fudge flavor. I got it in a cup because I can't handle eating from a cone because I always end up dropping it everywhere.

Tracy looked at it thoughtfully, biting her lip. She glanced at her cone before looking back at mine. "Ugh, what a hard decision."

"I know, the struggles."

"Babe," she whined, pouting her lips. "What am I doing with my life?" She took another lick of her ice-cream, frowning at me as she did. I couldn't help but chuckle at her. She's so cute.

"Why did you get peanuts then, Trace?" I asked as we sat down at a table in the parlor.

"I don't know, Nathan! You should have stopped me!"

I raised my eyebrows at her, fidgetting with my spoon in the cup. "Um, seriously?"

"Well, I'm on my period and I'm just so hungry and craving everything right now! When you went to Trevor's on Friday, you know what I did?"

I stared at her in amusement. "What?"

"I went to McDonalds with Karen. I got two Big Macs, large fries and a large Coke. Nathan, TWO BIG MACS, LARGE FRIES AND A COKE."

"No way," I shook my head, not believing it. "You ate all of that?" Tracy's tiny to me. She's 5'3, and very petite. Even though she isn't the thinnest girl on the planet like how she wishes she was, she's still perfect to me. And damn she can eat for someone so small.

"I did! AND the best part? Once I finished what I ate, I even had a few bites of Karen's cheeseburger. Like, are you kidding me? My period is trying to fuck with my life."

"I don't know what to tell you, babe. I don't get periods," I told her, trying not to laugh. Tracy rolled her eyes at me.

"Whatever, I don't even care. I just hope I can still fit into those shorts by the time the party comes. If I don't, I will literally flip shit."

"Oh no, we don't want that," I said dramatically, shaking my head. Tracy smirked at me, and playfully smacked my hand. Before she could pull away, I held onto it, interlocking our fingers as I looked at her.

"I love you," I told her, smiling. Tracy's cheeks went pink as she smiled back, her eyes lighting up.

"I love you more."

"Sure you do," I said. We always go over this, and sometimes this whole 'I love you more' thing can go on for hours. I think it's just pointless, because clearly I love Tracy more.

"Nathan, you're perfect. How could I not love you more?"

"I'm not perfect," I laughed, looking at my half-eaten ice cream. "If you think perfect is someone who is lazy and awkward, then okay I'm perfect."

"You're not lazy!" She gasped. "You're the most non-lazy person I know!"

"Tracy, what are you talking about? I'm so lazy."

"You play football," she began, "You help your mom around the house, you usually walk instead of drive....How are you lazy? And awkward, you're not awkward."

"I may do a lot of active things," I told her, shrugging. "But that's just to hide the fact that I'm actually so lazy. And have you seen me when I go to dinner with you and your parents? My presence just screams 'awkward'."

Tracy laughed. "You're so cute when you're shy. But don't worry, my parents love you. Especially my mom, I swear she wishes you were her girlfriend instead of mine."

I snorted. "Is that why she always insists I go over to your house?"

"Probably, I wouldn't doubt it!" Tracy rolled her eyes playfully, licking at her ice-cream before grinning at me.

"Seriously, Nathan, you're gorgeous you know that? I'm actually surprised that you stayed with me this long."

That actually made me frown a bit. Tracy's always had such a low self-esteem, and I know she doesn't understand why I would like her. She always gets nervous when we're out in public, when there are other girls around. She's always bringing up the 'I can't believe you love me' topic.

Tracy's a beautiful, smart, down to earth girl. How can I not love her?

"Trace," I sighed, grabbing her delicate hand across the table. "How many times do I have to remind you?"

"I'm sorry," she groaned. "I just can't believe this. Still."

"Why not?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. "Why do you feel like that?"

Tracy gave me a sad smile, tucking her brown hair behind her hears. "Nathan, look at you."

"I look at myself all the time. Your point?" I arched an eyebrow, wanting her to get to the point. I just don't understand how Tracy -- my beautiful, gorgeous brilliant girlfriend can feel so low about herself.

"You're beautiful, athletic, popular, smart....everybody loves you. You're so nice to everybody, no matter who they are. You could literally have any girl at our school, or even beyond that but for some reason you settled for me. I just don't get it. I know you hate it when I'm so negative, but seriously? I just will never get it. What's so great about me, Nate?"

I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. As I sat here staring at my frowning girlfriend, I almost felt my heart breaking at this. I know it sounds a bit much, but nobody knows what Tracy has been through. She's had a pretty rough life while growing up, and it really makes me sad when she can't look at herself and see what I see.

Because all I see is a beautiful girl, inside and out.

I fell in love with Tracy in our sophomore year, we were 15. Back then she was that shy and quiet girl who chose to sit at the back of the class because she didn't want any attention. I walked in late that day because I lost track of time when I was catching up with my friends -- it was the first day of school. I walked in, looked around to see who I knew....

And I saw her. Long, brown curly hair. Big brown eyes. Rosy cheeks. We made eye-contact for a split second before she quickly looked down in embarrassment.

I was your typical 15 year old boy so I pretended to not notice her. I acted like I wasn't interested, and pretty much ignored her. But man, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Months went by, and in that time I've hooked up a bunch of times and had a few girlfriends but even then I was always happy to see Tracy everyday.

Kind of lame, right? Yeah, don't remind me. Anyways, I finally grew balls in the summer of that year, and when I saw Tracy at this beach party one night we just started talking. For hours. And hours.

And then I kissed her. She kissed me back. The kiss turned into a wild makeout session. I couldn't get enough of her, and that night, I realized that I needed her in my life. So I asked her out on a date, my heart pounding the entire time. She said yes. We went out. More than once.

Then bam. Couple of the year.

"Nate?"

I blinked, and snapped back to reality to see Tracy looking at me in concern. I smiled at her.

"Sorry," I said. "I was just thinking about something."

"Like what?"

"When we met and stuff," I shrugged, trying to hide the insane blush creeping onto my face. Gosh why do I have to be such a mush?

Tracy grinned at me. "I'm glad Karen forced me to go to that party."

"I'm glad that you're finally mine."

Tracy's cheeks went pink, and I smiled when she giggled. I love doing that to her, saying cheesy things so she gets all flustered and embarrassed. It's so cute.

"Wanna go back to my place and do nasty things?" She asked, wagging her eyebrows.

"Obviously." God she's perfect.

 ~

 I slowly kissed down her neck, purposely trying to distract her as she talked on the phone with her mom. 

"Yeah....mom, don't worry I promise--" She stopped mid-sentence as I bit down on her skin, making her gasp. Tracy bit her lip for a second before nodding her head again.

"Yes, okay I'll do that. I'll erm...Y-Y-- NATHAN STOP!" She smacked my arm, and I burst out laughing, leaning my head against the head board. Tracy glared at me playfully.

"Okay, mom I gotta go," she muttered. "Yes, I know. Gosh, alright bye!"

She hung up the phone and smacked me in the shoulder. I pretended to flinch at the contact, but really Tracy hits like a pixie.

"You dumbass, can you not do that when I'm talking to my mom?" She lightly touched her neck, where a hickey will probably appear pretty soon. I just gave her a bright grin, folding my arms behind my head as I looked at her.

"I'm sorry," I whispered seductively. "I can't help myself."

Tracy gave me a strange look, raising her eyebrow before her cheeks went pink. I tried to hide my chuckle as she crawled towards me, narrowing her eyes.

"Oh really, now?" She was now straddling my lap, her legs on either side as she tangled her fingers in my hair. I wanted to groan at the feeling.

"Yeah," I told her. "Now, why don't you give me a kiss?"

"Your kisses always turn into all-you-can-eat buffets. I'll pass," she smirked, teasing me as she ran her hands down my chest.

"Um, no I think you should kiss me." I slowly licked my bottom lip, trying to be sexy. I thought I failed epically, but when Tracy's eyes flicked down to my mouth, she bit down on her lip.

"Ugh, why do you have to be so hot?" She groaned, nuzzling her face into my neck. I sighed as I ran my fingers through her soft hair, twirling the pieces around my fingers.
 Honestly I don't know how to answer that question, so instead I said something lame.

"Because I'm hot for you babe." Tracy giggled on my neck, and brought her face up to meet mine. Her brown eyes met my green ones, and looking into her eyes I could see the love she has for me. I smiled at her, hoping she could see the same everytime she looks at me.

"I love you," I whispered, stroking her cheek. Tracy leaned her head against my palm, and put her own hand ontop of it.

"I love you too, Nathan."  We sat there staring at each other for a moment, looking into each other's eyes and taking each other in. Then, after a bit, I cracked a smirk.

"Wanna make out now?"

"Ugh, fine." She crashed her lips onto mine. I didn't have time to laugh at her response, because I was too busy getting extremely turned on. I softly nibbled on her bottom lip, trying to start off slow like we always do. Tracy groaned, and gripped on tighter to my hair and pushed her tongue into my mouth. I gasped in surprise, and smiled against her lips as the kiss became heavier.

"Stop being such a pussy," she moaned, pulling me even closer to her. I started laughing, loving this side of her. Yes, Tracy gets a little....different when she's turned on.

"Oh, okay my bad," I purred teasingly, and pushed her down onto the bed. Tracy giggled as she grabbed onto my arms, which were supporting my weight as we kissed. Our tongues wrestled and fought like hell, and Tracy bit down on my lip, pulling it between her teeth. I let out a moan, loving when she does that.

I don't know, alright? I have weird pleasures.

"You know we're alone, right?" She whispered against my lips, running her hands up and down my arms. I began to feel a stirring in my groin, not sure what to expect now.

Yes, Tracy and I have sex all the time. Like, all the time. Our first time was around 5 months after we started dating. Tracy started going on the pill, and that day I told her I was in love with her, and I guess we just kind of ended up....having fun.

Was I a virgin before that? No. Do I regret all those other girls I've been with? Yes. Do I only love Tracy and wish that our first time was my first time as well? Hell yes.

Tracy began tugging at my shirt, and getting the hint I sat up and pulled my shirt over my head, tossing it across the room. Tracy's eyes trailed down my chest, and I quickly returned back to her, smashing my lips against hers.

We made out for a while, the kiss getting heavier and heavier as we slowly ripped at each other's clothes. By the time I had my jeans off, I pulled away so I could look at my beautiful girlfriend.

Tracy was now in nothing but her bra and panties -- both black and lacy, and I moaned at the sight of her curvy self. I planted a kiss on her stomach, and felt Tracy grip onto my hair as I trailed up her body, planting kisses everywhere.

"Nathan," she groaned, arching her back. My lips trailed up to her bra, and I looked at her.

"You're so beautiful," I said, massaging her breasts. I've always been obsessed with Tracy's boobs. They're just so firm, and soft and --

"Thanks, now take my bra off and have your fucking way with me!" She moaned. I laughed, and grinned at her as she sat up, looking at me through hooded lashes. I reached around her, making sure to brush my arms against her skin as I searched for the clasp. I pressed my lips to her neck, kissing the skin as I slowly undid it.

"Finally," she breathed, pulling my mouth back to hers and lying back down on the bed. I slid the bra straps down her arms, and tossed the material across the room. Tracy wrapped her arms around my neck as I pressed myself against her, feeling her breasts against my chest.

Yeah, I'm sneaky.

Tracy groaned in protest when I pulled away, panting as I looked down at her. I began trailing kisses down her jaw, hearing her sigh in pleasure as I made my way down to her collarbone, biting down on it. Tracy gasped, yanking on my hair as I went lower, down to her chest.

After a while of me 'exploring' Tracy's body, I eventually reached into my pocket and pulled out a condom. The rest was obvious.

The first time Tracy and I had sex, she was so scared and embarrassed. Tracy's always been very self-conscious of her appearance and body, even though I find her the most beautiful girl I've ever met, inside and out. I remember feeling bad because here I was, experienced and non-virgin who knew what to do while Tracy was literally panicking because she didn't know what to expect. I told her everything was going to be alright. I told her that we didn't have to have sex, I would wait forever for her. I also told her that she is the most beautiful girl to me, and all those things she hates about herself are the things I love the most.

That night was probably the best night of my life. And ever since, we've been going at it like rabbits so you know...life's pretty good.

"Do you want to stay for dinner?" She asked, watching me as I buttoned my jeans. We just spent the last hour lying in bed and talking about nonsense. I gave her a sad smile, and picked up my shirt.

"I can't," I sighed. "We're going to grandma's for dinner."

Tracy grinned in 'awe'. She met my grandma a bunch of times, and I swear the two are like best friends. Grandma's always asking about Tracy, and she's always giving me candles and candy to give to her and whatnot. It's so funny.

My grandma and I are very close. I don't know what I would do if I lost her. Now, she's getting older, and she's beginning to grow ill. She's always on this medication to help her function properly, and it makes me really worried and scared for her. I always make sure my parents and I find the time to visit her as much as we can. Plus, she insists that the family gets together at least once a week -- all the cousins and everything. I think it's good that we do that.

"I love Annie," Tracy smiled. "Tell her I said hi, and I love that peach candle she bought me. I light it all the time."

I chuckled, throwing my shirt on. "Okay."

"AND TELL SETH I'M GOING TO GET HIM BACK FOR SHOWING PEOPLE THAT PICTURE OF ME."

I burst out laughing. "Alright, babe. Anything else?"

"I love you!"

"I love you more!" I said in a falsetto voice, flipping my hair. Tracy glared at me.

"No you--"

"Shut up!" I shouted, silencing her with my hand before walking out of the room. I could hear Tracy laughing as I made my way down the stairs, smiling.

~

When I pulled up at my grandma's house, I could already see a bunch of cars parked in the driveway and along the curb. Everyone was already here. I turned my car off, and got out, making sure to lock it afterwards. Walking up to the house, the front door opened and a girl with long, caramel coloured hair and neon orange converse came running outside with a huge smile on her face.

Arden Paige.

Arden's Seth's girlfriend. They've been together for a while now -- longer than Tracy and I. I don't exactly know the entire story, but I do know that Arden and Seth have been through hell at one point. In fact, Seth actually lives with Arden now because of a bunch of shit I don't really know about. But I'm pretty sure my uncle used to beat him and Caroline (his sister).  ~~~(A/N Seth and Arden are from my story Emo'Mazing, if you haven't read it)~~~

"NATHAN!" Arden shouted, running and jumping into my arms. I almost lost my balance when she jumped at me, but I laughed and hugged her back. Arden has become a huge addition to our family, and ever since I first met her, I've grown to really love her as a sister.

"ARDEN OMIGOD!" I shouted back, using my very famous falsetto accent. I let her down, and she looked up at me with eyes that once held so much pain. It's so relieving to see her and my cousin finally happy, and not having to suffer anymore.

"Hurry up, everyone's wondering where you are!" Arden grabbed my wrist, and began to drag me towards the house. "Where were you anyway?"

Um. Sliding my serpent into my girlfriend's tree of forbidden fruit?

"I was just...doing homework."

"Yeah, okay. How's Tracy?" We entered the house, and immediately the sound of laughter and chatter filled my ears. I smirked at Arden's knowing expression, and gave her a wink.

"She's great. How's Seth?"

"Great," Arden chuckled, and left to go to the kitchen. I grinned, and dramatically tip-toed to the living room where I assumed most of the family were.

"HIYA!" I shouted when I jumped into the living room. My cousins Caroline, Drew, Tessa, Aaron and Emmy were all scattered on the couch, talking animatedly until they saw me.

"NATHAN OH MY GOD WHERE WERE YOU!" Emmy screamed, giving me a shocked look. You see, Emmy is actually short for Emmett. He prefers Em or Emmy, because Emmett is too 'masculine'. Yeah, that's right. Emmy's your typical gayer-than-Clay-Aiken gay boy, who wears makeup and boxers at the same time. Some days he'll look so incredibly straight you would never even assumed he was into guys, and then the next day he'll come all dolled up in makeup and jewelery. Today he's feeling feminine.

Yeah. But, I don't care about what he does. I actually respect Emmy for doing what he wants, not caring about what anybody thinks.

"I was at Tracy's," I said, trying not to show the insane blush on my cheeks as I walked over to the couch. Emmy shook his head in disapproval, and grabbed my arm.

"You're going to kill that poor girl with all this fucking," he scolded, pointing his finger at me. Caroline and Drew burst out laughing, and Tessa rolled her eyes.

"Oh my god, Em, seriously?" She groaned. Emmy looked at her in disbelief.

"Oh my god, Tessa, shut up," he snapped his fingers. I smirked at Tessa teasingly, and she made a face at me.

Drew and Tessa are twins. They're 15, but I swear sometimes they can pass for 19 if they really wanted to. I used to babysit the girls when I was younger, but then they got older and I was just like 'okay, bye. I'm free now.'

"Why didn't you bring Tracy?" Drew asked, pouting. "I love her!"

I shrugged. I usually bring Tracy most of the time, but I guess I kind of let that slide for today. We just spent the whole day together, I think we can use a small break.

"She didn't want to come today," I lied. "She has a lot of homework and stuff."

"Oh, aw well she still has to give me that book she was telling me about..." Drew began to talk about this certain book that Tracy and her liked, and I just zoned out, watching the TV.

"Wait, I'm sorry," Emmy interuppted, putting his palm up. "What book did you just say it was?"

"50 Shades of Grey. Tracy has all the books."

"OH HELL NAH YOU ARE NOT READING THAT," Emmy exclaimed. "That book is dutty and full of nipple clamps and kinky bullshit that children your age should not be reading. Girl, I think it's past your bedtime. Goodnight."

Caroline giggled. "I read them all. They're pretty good actually."

Emmy's jaw dropped. "Does your brother know that you're reading porn?"

"It's not porn!"

"IT IS PORN." Emmy turned to me, his eyes full of amusement. "Nate, isn't 50 Shades of Grey porn?"

"Well....I guess--"

"THERE. BAM."

I pursed my lips, trying not to burst out laughing. Emmy's crazy, he's not afraid to scream what he feels. Tessa, Caroline and Emmy started arguing about the book, and Drew slid closer to me, smirking.

"Nathan," she said, keeping her voice a bit low. "Can you tell me something?"

"Sure, what is it?" I looked at her, raising an eyebrow.

Drew's cheeks went a little pink as she glanced down at her lap. I wasn't sure what to think when she looked back at me, looking a bit flustered.

"Would Trevor ever go for a girl like me?"

I blinked, staring at her in confusion. Why would she ask that? Does she....does she like my bestfriend?

"Um...w-why would you--"

"I really like him," Drew said, her voice low so nobody else could hear. "I thought you knew?"

"No, I didn't. Since when did you like Trevor? Um, w-why would you like Trevor?"

"Why wouldn't I?" She asked, smiling. "He's gorgeous, fit, and he's funny. He's only a couple years older."

"You're too young" I said, bluntly.

"No, I'm not? He's only 17. I'm 15, it's two years age difference."

"Yeah, and he'll be 18 soon, which means he's off limits." I don't know why I suddenly sounded so uptight. I mean, if Drew....likes Trevor, then I can't do anything about it, right?

But would Trevor go for Drew? I pursed my lips, thinking about Friday night when I stayed at his house. Okay, so...I'm still kind of confused about all that, whether it was a joke or not.

"Nate?"

I snapped out of my thoughts. "Hm?"

"I asked if you could maybe ask him about me." Drew looked so embarrassed and shy, and for some reason I fellt guilty. Yeah, I mean she does have a good chance. Drew's really pretty, with blonde hair and green eyes, she's on the volleyball team and is decently popular at school. Trevor never really paid much attention to her though, even when he's around her. So I don't know what to do.

"Uh, Drew...." I was about to tell her to let it go, but then I saw her frown in disappointment and I bit my lip, regretting what I was about to say.

"Uh, I guess I could....ask him about you," I muttered, feeling awkward now. Drew's face suddenly brightened up and she smirked at me.

"Yay, oh my god thanks Nate!" She patted my arm.

"No problem." When Drew turned to join the others' conversation, I sat there staring at the floor. I mean, how awkward would it be if Trevor and Drew got together? I still see Drew as my baby cousin, even if she's only two years younger than I. Then there's Trevor, who isn't very good with girls. He wouldn't know how to treat Drew properly. He's too much of a player, and he would end up breaking her heart. Right?

So maybe I shouldn't tell Trevor about Drew. Maybe it's best that he doesn't get together with her. Only because it's for the best.

Right?

~

After dinner, most of the family ended up leaving. Now, it was only my parents, grandma, Seth, Caroline and Arden. My older sister, Rayne was at work so she wasn't able to come. Boo hoo.

So, it was a long night of eating and talking. I made sure to wait until Arden and Caroline were busy with the adults so I could get Seth alone. We were now chilling in the backyard, and I got a good look at him.

Seth's what most people would consider 'Emo'. I'm not saying anything, because I don't like getting mixed up with the labels and shit, but majority of people categorize him as an emo guy. He's always been like that, ever since we were young I remember he used to listen to those really hardcore bands and wear black all the time. Not saying that means he's emo, I'm just saying that's what probably causes people to say he's emo.

Maybe he is. I do know that Scene and Emo people are very different from each other. So, if it were to come down to that, I would agree that Seth is 'emo' in terms of labelling. But labelling is wrong and stupid, we're all human and we're all weird creatures anyways.

"How are you?" I asked him. "Is everything okay?"

Seth smirked at me and nodded. "Yeah, everything's great. Caroline and I haven't talked to our parents in like, almost 2 years now."

"Good. I'm glad that everything's much easier now." I gave him a small smile, glancing down at his wrists which were covered in jelly bracelets and wristbands.

Now, underneath those bracelets are either cuts, or just scars from a horrible past. Nobody knows, and I'm pretty sure nobody will ever know. Seth used to self-harm, and I know it's because he used to feel so much pain he didn't know how to cope mentally, so he would hurt himself physically so he could forget the emotional pain. It always broke my heart to see him so broken all the time.

"Nate, don't worry about me alright?" Seth looked at me. "Seriously, I know you still think I'm messed up. But seriously, I'm not. Arden makes me happy, you have no idea how happy and better I am because of her."

I nodded, not wanting to push further into the topic. "Okay, I'm just looking out for you. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when it all happened, man. I didn't even know."

Seth waved me off, as if it were no big deal. "Don't worry. We live like, an hour away from each other anyways. Nathan, don't worry about it."

"Alright fine," I sighed dramatically. Seth grinned at me, and extended his hand out. I chuckled, and rolled my eyes as I leaned over and we did our lame handshake from when we were ten.

But as I high-fived him, I noticed something I shouldn't have from when one of his bracelets moved up a little.

==========================================

HAAAAAAAAAAAA. Oh my god, okay so....you would probably understand everything better if you read Emo'Mazing. NO THIS IS NOT A SEQUEL AT ALL.

Seth, Arden and Caroline are from that story....they're not going to be MAIN characters in this one....but Seth is related to Nathan, so he'll probably make a few appearances. But yeah, if you read Emo Mazing you would understand Seth and Arden's story a bit more lol. I wrote that story in the 6th grade, so it's a bit...6th grade-ish but whatever. It's the most popular story of mine so yeah y'all should definitely check it out ;)

PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT/FAN if you like this story. This isn't going to be your typical boyxboy story, I'm going to add even more drama to it. I have so much planned for this story, so please stick with me here!

See ya laterrrrrr!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Brutal By Nova

Teen Fiction

348 36 13
In the town of Clareview, Connor Hill lives a life of routine: He goes to school, hangs out with his friends, pretends to be straight, rinse and repe...
4.9K 289 12
[COMPLETED] When Eli found his boyfriend having sex with his best friend, he was shattered. Tyler and Tony were the only people other than his family...
6.8K 311 24
Bobby is straight. I'm gay. This should be simple. Why, then, is it so complicated? ***** Caleb hated the fact that he was falling for his best frien...
40.6K 1.5K 43
Spencer and Cooper just graduated high school. To celebrate, the two life long best friends head to Miami for a two week vacation. Having only enough...