When You Least Expect It

Da kpfcr5

Altro

What To Expect
Chapter 1
Cian
Eliza
Chapter 2
Eliza
Cian
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Cian
Eliza
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Cian
Eliza
Chapter 8
Cian
Eliza
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Cian
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Thank You

Chapter 14

39 8 2
Da kpfcr5

It's 9am on Monday morning the day after Mary's funeral and all Eliza wants to do is go back to sleep and never wake up. But she can't. Instead she's sitting on the couch of her bestfriend/boyfriend (or whatever relationship they're in at the moment) while she talks to a social worker, Mrs. Jackson Kiely.
"Now Eliza, I know your having a bad time at the moment but we need to find you a new family unless we can get in contact with your father" said Mrs. Jackson Kiely in a staight to the point kind of tone. "Cant I stay with the Reynolds?" Asked Eliza sounding miserable. "We'll see if we can't contact your father and the Reynolds are willing its a possibility. We wont rule it out just yet". Said Mrs. Jackson Kiely in a more considerate way this time.

Hey guys! I'm going to start the next chapter right after this. Just wanted to say thanks for all the views. It means a lot. I hope you like the story so far xxx k

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
16.7M 646K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
77.8K 3.3K 176
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...