This Love ✔️

By booklings21

Boring. That is one word to describe Sadie Jefferson's life. She goes to school, is on the honor roll, has tw... More

Introduction
1: This Beginning
2: This Boy
3: This History
4: This Concert
5: This Drunk
6: This House
7: This Game
8: This Phone Call
9: This Precious Jewel
10: This Book
11: This Smoke
12: This Dinner
13: This Invitation
14: This Skill
15: This New Girl
16: This Introduction
17: This Humiliation
18: This Intruder
19: This Advice
20: This Tutoring Session
21: This Hurt
22: This Party
This Feeling
This Body
This News
This Illness
This Captor
This Kiss
This Confession
This Friend
This Band
This Stranger
This Singer
This Bite
This French Fry
This Cold Shoulder
This Middle Finger
This Story
This Warning
40: This Mother
This Partner
This Adventure
This Dirty Text
This Wake Up Call
This Cock-a-doodle-doo
This Heartbreak
This Verb
This Explanation
This Insight Part 1
50: This Insight Part 2
This Acknowlegment
This Backstory
This Loss
This Labyrinth
This Thing He Carries
This Murdering House Fly
This Awakening
This Photo Shoot
This Song
60: This Drunken Confession
This Secret I Keep
This Christmas
This Truth
This New Years
This New Schedule
This Goodbye
This Missing Person
This Surprise
This Present
70: This Brother
This Birthday
This Hot Lawyer (Sarah's POV)
I'm Begging You
This Letter
This Dream
This Jail Break
76: This Final Goodbye
This Note
Bash's Pov 1
Bash's POV 2
Bash's POV 3
Xmas Bonus Chapter Part 1
Xmas Bonus Chapter Part 2
Xmas Bonus Chapter Part 3
Xmas Bonus Chapter Part 4
Bash's POV 4
Cameo

This Epilogue

145K 4.6K 1.2K
By booklings21

The song above is She is Love by Parachute and you should play when... Well you'll know;)

...
Three Years Later

I hold Nick close in my arms, careful not to let him grab onto the necklace of the woman sitting next to me. Still he manages to get his chubby little fingers on the big blue stone hanging on her chest and he pulls, hard.

"I am so sorry," I apologize sincerely to the older woman while yanking the piece of jewelry from Nick's hands.

She snarls at me, "Girls as young as you shouldn't have children for a reason." Then she stands on her feet and marches over to the other side of the venue.

I glare at her back the entire time. "I'm not that old and it's none of your business," I mumble to myself. I look back down at Nick and say, "I'm not mad nugget. She totally deserved it. She's just a little stuck up bitch, yes she is." Nick giggles his adorable one year old laugh, not having any clue as to what I'm saying.

"Boob," he says loud enough for everyone around me to hear. I get a few strange looks from the posh fashion designers but some kind people smile and laugh at the innocence of the one year old.

"Sorry," I apologize to a woman sitting behind me. "It's the only word he knows at the moment."

She smiles and says, "I don't mind. He's beautiful though. He has your eyes."

"He does doesn't he?" I look back at him, a proud smile on my face. Even though I'm happy he has my eyes I somewhat wish he got his father's eyes, although he has a lot of his traits too.

I wait patiently, keeping my eyes on Nick in my lap as the fashion show begins to start. Right before it does Nathan slides into the seat next to me.

"Where have you been," I whisper as the lights dim and the stage lights turn on.

"I was wishing Sarah good luck before it started."

"Mmhm." I cast his a smirk because I know exactly what 'good luck' is supposed to mean.

But as soon as I think about what they were doing my heart starts to sag inside my chest. No matter what I do or where I am, I always somehow think about Sebastian. Everywhere I look there's something that reminds me of him.

It's eight long months since he left me for his second deployment but the first one was only six months. As proud as I am for him climbing the ranks so fast and making a difference in the world, I miss him dearly. We've never been apart for this long and there's still two weeks left until I can see him again.

With both our busy schedules and different time zones, him across the world fighting a war and me in New York going to school full time, we have a hard time contacting each other. That's why we set up a scheduled time every Monday and Thursday for us to phone one another.

But today is Friday and I never got a call last night.

I'm trying my best not to freak out but it's hard when suddenly I can't get ahold of him. If I could fly over there to see him myself I would, but I know I can't.

In the meantime I know I have to keep on a bright smile for my sister and wait to have a meltdown.

"Now ladies and gentleman," Martino's voice comes over the loud speaker. "Let me introduce the new and improved, the never before seen fashion line that will take the world by storm, Crowned Warrior!"

At least ten people around me jump in the air when the explosions go off around the stage, including Nick but Nathan quickly grabs him before he can let out a loud cry.

My sister is definitely not one to go half fast on anything. It's either go hard or go home, that's why her first fashion show is completely different than anyone has ever seen before.

It's all set up on the rooftop of a building in the city and there's a rock band playing a beat in the corner as models start to walk down the runway. There's fire surrounding the stage, there's a screen at the back of the runway where the models come from which is showing a war zone, filled with young adults fake fighting.

The video of war, even though it's clearly fake, makes my stomach turn in revulsion. Sebastian has seen more than his fair share of this video in real life and it's a real eye opener for me. That could be Sebastian right now, or it could have already been him, that's why he's not calling.

"Excuse me," I whisper to Nathan before I stand up from my seat.

Nathan pulls me back down into my seat hard. "You can't leave now Sadie," he pleads. "There's only a couple minutes left anyways."

"But Nathan," I cry, tears leaking from my eyes. "I don't want to see this anymore. You understand right?"

He sighs heavily and takes a look back at the stage where models dressed in camouflage and military uniformed based outfits are strutting down the run way, right at us.

I'm happy that my sister was inspired by Sebastian to redo her fashion line but I hate how close it hits to my own home.

"I won't let you leave Sadie," he grabs my hand, "I'm sorry but your sister will kill me if you don't stay till the end."

"Fine," I grumble, none too happy about being forced to have my heart broken. I wish my sister would have at least warned me about the video or something.

"Only two more minutes," Nathan whispers encouragingly into my ear.

I nod my head and decide to focus on something that will lift my spirits like my little nephew in Nathan's lap. Nick shoots me a wide smile with his tiny little teeth and just that image makes me smile. I play peek a boo with him, trying to keep him distracted as much as myself.

"Here's the big finale," Nathan says excitedly.

I giggle and finally turn to look at the stage where a dark figure, a man, is turning onto the runway as more fireworks go off around us. It's only when he's closer and the smoke clears do I see who it is.

He's wearing his Marines uniform, his metals and stripes decorating the fabric. His hat is standing proud on his head and his sword is strapped to his side. Every inch of him, from bottom to top, is utter perfection, not to mention the lopsided grin on his lips and the bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"Aren't you going to welcome me home," Sebastian says, grinning at me like a child.

I don't notice the looks of stares around us, or the array of videos being taken and tears being shed. I only notice the man I love and have missed standing in front of me.

Without a second thought I run to him, jumping up on stage and into his arms. He twirls me around as I dig my head into the crook of his neck.

"I've missed you so much baby," he murmurs against my hair.

I pull away to look into his azure eyes that I've missed so much. "I've missed you more," I say before crashing my lips to his.

Our kiss tastes salty from my tears running down my cheeks but I don't care. We move our lips against each other's to the sound of applause around us.

"I love you," I mumble against his lips.

"You have no idea," he says as he sets me down on the stage again. "Nathan will you," he asks Nathan who I didn't notice had come up to stand right by the stage.

"Of course," Nathan says right before grabbing my hips and pulling me off the stage. I argue and scream and thrash, trying desperately to get back to Sebastian on stage.

"I'm not going anywhere baby," Sebastian says with a grin. Sarah, who seemed to pop up out of nowhere hands Sebastian a microphone before coming over to me and grabbing me hands tightly, squealing all the way.

"I would like to say a few words before I do this," Sebastian says into the microphone so everyone around us can hear him clearly. "Sadie," he says to me, "you only get one life changing moment. Mine wasn't when I was enrolled into the military or when I found out about my mother or even when I was shipped off to military school. It was when I met you. It was almost four years ago in a dirty old theater where I was supposed to be working. You came in wearing a ridiculous outfit that had every guy staring at you and don't even get me started on why an innocent girl like you was at a rock concert."

My cheeks turned red and I hid behind my shield of hair.

"From the moment I talked to you I was completely entranced by everything you did. Then we became friends against my will," he laughs. "You were my first friend in a really long time. I annoyed the crap out of you and you annoyed the crap out of me but we still stuck by each other. I didn't believe in love until I met you and I experienced it myself. Our love was never easy from the beginning and it's been a rough road ever since. But if there's one thing I learned from loving you it's that love is war, it's bloody and it's traumatizing and whether you want to par take in it or not, you fight. You fight with the person you love, you fight for the person you love. And I'll fight for you Sadie and I'll fight with you but just know that it means I love you. I always will."

I wiped the tears from my eyes, as did Sarah beside me. People stayed silent around us and I watched as Sebastian stayed on stage.

"You ready guys," he asked the band in the corner that played during the fashion show.

The guitarist started a beat and then Sebastian started singing. To me.

When the song neared the end Sebastian jumped down off the stage and stood in front of me, singing the last two lines.

"She is love," he sang softly while looking deeply into my eyes. "And she is all I need."

Before I could wrap my arms around his neck and thank him for making my day he dropped to one knee, making me gasp and stumble back.

He reaches into his coat pocket with one hand and pulls out a small black velvet box. He flips it open and reveals to me a large shining diamond ring. "Sadie Jefferson," he says with a big nervous grin, "will you do me the favor of becoming Mrs. Sadie Sebastian Favero?"

I squeal and jump on him, sending both to the ground. People laugh and clap around us and snap their pictures.

"I take that as a yes than," he laughs.

"Yes," I yell so everyone can hear me. "Yes I'll marry you!"

Our lips meet again and I swear I couldn't be any more happier with the choice I made all those years ago.

My happily ever after with Sebastian starts now.

...
Oh my gawdddddd
I'm crying guys! This is so emotional because this is the book I've cared for the most on my page and just aghhh!
Please continue on to the next chapter to read the AN for extra news and shout outs:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 106 35
When you lay awake at night thinking about that special someone who managed to steal your heart or was your first ever crush. It's hard to get them o...
1K 42 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
2K 160 28
Sadie Caldwell is new to Silver Valley Senior High and she is hoping that the reason she left her old school and moved to Glendale will stay in the p...
28 1 101
"I know you, I accept who you are. I will not change you. You're excellent the way you are. I don't just see the perfect side, I can see your darker...