Fighting Back With You~A H2OD...

By EyesToTheSky

Lea is 23, with no home. She has lived on the streets for years, and had to rob stores for money and food. He... More

The Beginning
Are You Worthy?
Flashback
Code Name!
Training
Missing
Plans
Bank Account, The Kiss
I'm Here
Authors Note {[CLOSED]}
Setting Up
Let Me Tell You More Characters!
Sometimes Things Happen
Don't Let Go
I Need You
We Are Together Again
Never The Same
The Time Will Come
The One You Thought You Could Trust
Love Is Love, And Your Mine
SNEAK PEAK AT THE NEXT CHAPTER!/BOOK?
Oh, Yeah
OHMIGOD IM DYING

MORE FRIENDS?!, Date

617 24 9
By EyesToTheSky

*Lea's PoV*

When we almost reach Alex's house, she pulls out her phone, and starts texting while driving. In my defence, I don't care, but right now...

THAT'S A MOTHER FFFFFFFUCKING CAR!!!!!

Alex swerves out of the way, laughing. I pry my gripped hands off the arms of the chair, and stare at her. She still laughs.

"We could of got hit! Are you crazy?" I ask, but quickly start laughing along. In a way, I am like Jonathon, we are both majorly crazy.

"Yup!" She screams, which makes me laugh even harder. She drifts into a driveway, parallel parking right into a parking space in front of a huge house. "So, here is the dealio, I called up my three other friends, and we are going to make you look like a freaking princess!" She smiles super wide.

"Okay. What are their names?"

"Well, it is Delaney, Marie, and Katie. They are wonderful people, and heard a lot about you, mostly because I told them," I go to open my mouth to say something, but she cuts me off. "Because this is a huge deal, no matter what you say. Tyler should be getting Delirious into a suit for a 'celebration dinner' for saving Evan and Lui. He thinks everyone is going, when the truth is that only you and him are." She rambles.

"Lets go then! When is it?"

"Eight. It is five now, so we have three hours! Woooo! Date preparation!" She screams, grabbing the bags and sprinting to the front door. I roll my eyes but smile, and get out and head to the house.

*Alex's PoV* <---NEW POV!

Once inside my house, I make Lea sit in the couch, and wait for the others to come.

After ten minutes of waiting, I hear the doorbell. Lea gets up, but I make her sit back down, and run to the door. I open it to see Delaney Gonzalez. She has black hair, but half it is dyed purple, with violet eyes. Her hair goes down to her waist, and I let her in, which allows her to take off her black half mask.

"Hey, Del!" I say, pulling her into a quick hug.

"Hey, Alex! So where is," she thinks, "Lea?"

"Living room. Where are the other two?"

"We raced, and I won, which means they are probably going to be late." She grins, and we all know she has the fastest vehicle out of those two.

Two minutes later, the knocking comes back! I sprint over to the door, and there is Marie and Katy. Marie has sort of unique hair. The top is blonde, and the bottom is a dark brown. Her eyes are a greenish brown, and her hair goes to her waist. She has seen the crew once, so she isn't totally familiar with it.

Katy is one of those squeakers. She has a regular voice, but she likes to do her squeaker voice to make a joke, to make someone feel better. She has light brown hair that goes to her waist, and ocean blue eyes. The girls wave and step in the house, looking around as they walk towards the living room.

They take a seat on the couches, so I take this as my chance to talk.

"Thank you guys for coming, and there is Lea, the one going on a date."

"Hey, Lea! Who is your date?" Katy asks.

"Should I tell them?" Lea whispers to me. I shrug, meaning it is her choice. "Fine." She says louder. "It is Delirious."

"What? No way! That must be amazing!" Delaney gushed. Lea smiled and nodded.

"Our job is to make her look perfect with the date! Now, who is with me!" I scream.

"Me!" They all scream back, and we head to my room, where we will make Lea look like a princess.

*Lea's PoV*

They usher me into a room, that must be the bedroom because it has a bed, and it is super decorated. Alex makes me sit in a comfy chair, and they all rush around the room, probably to find things.

"First off, outfit!" Alex yells to me, throwing my dress to me. I nod and walk to the bathroom, stripping off my jacket, shirt, and pants. Alex has my combat boots so...

I slide the dark blue dress on, and make sure the belt is right. I then walk out, only to be put back in the chair. It wasn't like forcing me to sit there, but at the same time it was.

Alex runs over with a brush, Delaney with a curling iron, Katy with clips, and Marie with combs. I close my eyes as Alex and Marie brush and comb through my hair, felling all the knots try to come out. They pulled really hard, and I had to bite my tongue to make that pain go away, and go towards my tongue. I bite hard!

They finish brushing and combing my hair, so next up was Delaney. This would be the process that took awhile, so I sat back, enjoying the peace. She curled all my hair, which took like half an hour.

Next up was Katy. She went to the sides of my head, and pulled back the front strands, to the back and clipped them. Easy, but made the final touch.

"Makeup!" Alex screams. I almost cover my ears, but instead, they whip my chair around, so I wasn't facing the mirror anymore. "You trust us?" Alex made sure. I nodded.

Alex ran and grabbed foundation, and eye shadow. Marie grabbed lipstick, Delaney grabbed blush, and Katy eyeliner.

Alex put on the foundation. Katy then made me close my eyes and put on the eyeliner, and Alex finished the eyes by putting on the eye shadow. Keep in mind that I have no idea what color or anything they're putting on. Delaney put on the blush, and Alex walked away. I don't know why though. Marie then put on the lipstick.

I wanted to turn around to the mirror, but Alex walked back with my black combat boots, but they we're super shiny. She handed them over, and I put in some non see able socks.

"Ready to see, Lea, the most beautiful girl to Delirious?!" She turned the chair around and I stood up in front of the mirror. My hair was curled, and the front pulled back in a clip. You could still see the streaks of blue though. My eyes...my bright blue eyes had some dark blue eye shadow, with black eyeliner that had a wing on the end. I had a nice blush, and dark red lips. My dress matched everything, making all of it come together. The combat boots finished the look off. I turned around, and saw all four girls smiling, and Marie and Delaney clapping their hands.

"Wow, guys, you made me look...beautiful!" I cried, and ran to them. Of course I wasn't crying, though.

"You're welcome. We want your date to be perfection!" Marie screamed. I laughed at all of their enthusiasm.

"What time is it?" I ask, pulling out of the hug.

"It is 7:30. We got to get you to the restaurant. Here is the rest of the plan. We drop you off, the boys tell him that we are going at a different time, so he goes by himself there. Then he'll see you, and know it is a date! Perfection!" Alex squeals. Let's go!" She throws her arms in the air like Superman, and runs out of the room, with the rest of us behind her.

*Jonathon's PoV*

The guys convinced me to wear a tux to the crew dinner tonight. I pulled out a blue one because, duh, it is my color. They also said there was going to be five girls going, including Lea. Which was going to be perfect.

Apparently we had to be there by 8. Here comes 7:30, and the guys don't have their tuxes on.

"Guys! You're not even ready!" I told them. Evan's eyes widened.

"Oh, gosh! Well go, tell the girls we are going to be late. Here," he hands me a slip of paper, "Go to this address. That is where we are eating at!" I nod and walk out of the door, and to the elevator. I hit the button to go to the garage, and soon arrive. I hop into my blue Zentorno, and race off, glancing at the slip every once and awhile.

I soon arrive at a nice restaurant, that isn't packed. There was no cars, so I walked inside, where a single worker stood there.

"Hello, sir. Follow me to your table." He spoke, and I followed him.

The restaurant was huge, with a deep crimson walls, roses on the carpet. The scent smelled of vanilla.

We reached a table, where a girl sat. She kept her head down, and she looked like...like Lea! I sat across from her, and the waiter walked off, and up popped the girls' head.

It was Lea! She was wearing a thigh length dark blue dress, with eye shadow to match. Overall, she looked like a angel.

"Hey, Jonathon!" She smiled wide, and I took off my mask. I smiled back, and she cocked her head to one side.

"Hey, Lea! Where is everyone?" I glance around and then back at her.

"Surprise!" I raise an eyebrow. "They set us up on a date, silly!"

Oh...wow. This was surprising. But, a good- no, WONDERFUL surprise.

"That is perfect. You look beautiful by the way." I tell her, and her cheeks go even brighter than before.

"Thanks. Alex, Marie, Katy, and Delaney helped." She giggled. "You look handsome, but I don't know. When you're not dressed up, you always seem to look handsome. What am I even saying?" She giggled once again, and I chuckled.

"No offense, but I feel betrayed, being lied to. Those liars! But, I'll thank them later." She grins, even wider then she had. Maybe I was lied to, but this is one of those lies that you thank for.

The waiter comes. "Can I get you anything to drink?"

Lea looks at me. "I'll have a glass of wine. What about you?"

"Wine as well." I tell him. He writes it down and walks off. I take her hand from across the table, which makes her blush. "How come this place is empty?"

"Because Tyler and Evan rented it out." She replies.

"Oh." Was all I said as the waiter quickly returned with our wines, leaving it right in front of me. I grabbed the glasses and the bottle. She watched as I poured us each enough wine, and not to much. She took it in her hand, and sipped it. I did the same, both of us looking in each others eyes. She couldn't take it anymore, and started to laugh hard. "What?" I asked, laughing myself.

"You *laugh* kept staring *giggle* at me *laughs harder*!!!" She was literally dying of laughter, and it sounded so sweet. Staring must make her laugh hard, unless it is serious.

"Sorry. You're too easy!" I laugh with her, until the end of the night.

&*&*&

We finished our dinners, just sitting there, staring at each other once again. I watched Lea bite her lip, but it wasn't working. She bursts out laughing as we leave the restaurant.

"That was nice." I conclude. She nods, and walks with me, hand in hand. Outside my Zentorno is still there, so we get in, and get comfortable.

Lea looks out the window as I drive.

*Jonathan's and Lea's PoV*

(Bold- Delirious, Italics- Shadow)

I wonder if she knows
I wonder if he knows

Does she actually like me?
Does he actually like me?

Was this a lie?
Was all of this a lie?

I want to kiss her...
I want him to kiss me...

I want to say I Love You
I want him to hold me

I want her to be with me
I want to be the one he looks at

I want a life with her
I want to stay with him

I want everything to be perfect, to live a good life

My heart says do it.
My heart says yes.

I should do it, once we get home.
Will he kiss me again?

Here goes nothing
Were home and nothing happened.

I turn her head, and whisper...
He whispers 'I Love You'...

I kiss her
He kisses me

Her lips are soft
He is gentle

I love her
I love him

We love each other...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 3.4K 29
H2O Delirious- Jonathan Vanoss Gaming- Evan Vanoss can't help but to think about those blue eyes he bumped into on that one mission to save the city...
115K 3.3K 43
S T I L L A " X R E A D E R " S T O R Y Y/N, a craze serial killer. Roaming around the city of Los Santos. She doesn't have any partner. Sh...
3.8K 169 20
SEQUEL ALERT! This is a sequel to Fighting Back With You~A H2O Delirious FanFiction Lea knows that she needs to protect her family. Katy is out to k...
76.6K 2.6K 60
Los Santos. City of thieves. City of Gangs. There is a constant battle to be, Number One. Every gang wants it, and the Vanoss Crew has managed to...