Don't Go There (Camren)

By writingsofjb

10 years ago Camila's mother left her father to be with another man. Her father was lonely untill he found Cl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Guyssss
A reminder
Confusion??

Chapter 20

10.7K 232 72
By writingsofjb

"Mila.. I know you are angry but please try to calm yourself down." Dinah pleaded. They were sat on Camila's bed. After they came here. The rest of the guys had gone home as Camila needed to just be alone with her best friend right now.

"Why did she have to be so mean?" She groaned frustrated. "I want to hit her so hard in the face. Yeah let's do it!" She stood up from the bed and walked towards the door. "Hey hey! Calm down!" Dinah pulled her back.

"Let's go outside get some fresh air." Dinah suggested. "Because obviously talking about it doesn't help." She noted. She grabbed Camila's arm and walked out the door.

"Where are you girls going?" Sinu asked when they opened the front door. "Oh take a walk." Dinah said as they walked out. Walking toward the park Dinah suddenly noticed the green eyed girl. She was walking with Taylor. This was a good opportunity to talk.

"Lauren!" Dinah shouted grabbing the green eyed girls attention. Her eyes widened when she locked eyes with Camila.

"Omg Dinah no!" The brunette protested. "Let's just walk back." She panicked causing Dinah to chuckle. Too late because Taylor was already walking towards them while Lauren stood there arms crossed. She was very mad at Camila still.

"Hey guys." Taylor said cheery. She noticed her sister didn't came with her. "Lauren's Ehm.."

"It's okay I'm going to her." Dinah said and walked over to the older girl.

"Mila.. You shouldn't have talked to Lauren like that. After all she is older then you and she can date worse she wants." Taylor said softly. She didn't mean it to sound as if she was scolding the girl. She wanted Camila to back off.

"I know. I didn't mean too. But.. I care for her as a sister and I just didn't like the way he touched her.. and then everything else that happened with us those last months just got to me.." Camila did her best to explain. Taylor nodded. "Ofcourse. I understand where you're coming from. Please know that.. Lauren is not in the best place now because of all this." Taylor said. Camila nodded. "I understand. She doesn't like me and I kinda threw myself at her... Also she is not gay and I.. She would never see something in someone like me.." Camila looked to the ground. She as hurt.

Taylor had to fight every thought in her head that wanted to just tell Camila how wrong she was. She wanted to tell the younger girl that her sister had never been so in love with someone before, that she wanted to be with Camila and in fact did see something in her. But she couldn't. So instead she jus said, "Its not your fault. Just try to get over it. Lauren is not really nice about it." She wanted to help Camila get over her sister.

Meanwhile Dinah was talking to Lauren, "Are you okay?" She asked her. Lauren shook her head. "Not really.."
"You hate Mila now?" She asked her. Lauren shook her head. "No ofcourse not! I'm just angry with her because of how she was acting that way to me about Luis and then after that you know.." She trailed off. Dinah nodded.

"Why don't you just talk to her?" Dinah offered. "Because I don't feel the need too. It's for the best if her and me don't talk." Lauren said not making eye contact with Dinah. She did look over her shoulder and saw Camila was talking to her sister. "You know, you didn't have to be so harsh to Mila about the fact that you don't like her back." Dinah said a little angry. She liked the dark haired girl a lot. But when it came to Camila and how much her friend had suffered because of this woman, she would do anything to protect her friend.

"Look, sometimes you have to do it that way or else she won't know. I knew she was in love with me a year ago... you go have a fun day with her. Okay?" She asked Dinah softly.

"I don't understand some things.. let me get this straight.." The Polynesian began confused when Lauren still hadn't answered her. "You knew she liked you a year ago.. and still you were so close to her and now you suddenly have a problem with it? Then you quickly change the subject by saying have a nice day?"

"Well because.. I was just being nice back then." Lauren answered. "Huh? But my question was why are you then now suddenly having a problem with it? Why didn't you ignore her when you first found out?" The Polynesian said confused. "I didn't really know it for sure back then.."

"Didn't know it for sure? Camila has always been the same to you how are you now suddenly sure?"

Dinah had almost believed Lauren didn't like Camila and maybe her shipping skills were going  downhill. But when Lauren gave herself away a little by saying things that don't really match with her actions... Dinah knew. This girl did like Camila.

Lauren stood there looking at her Polynesian friend. She didn't know what to say back. "I don't want to talk about Camila okay?" She whispered softly. Dinah was convinced Lauren did like Camila but she had to play along. Pretending she believed Lauren. "Okay, but if you don't like her then you didn't need to be so harsh about it." Lauren didn't say anything she just stared at the ground. "Sometimes, it seems like you're only thinking about yourself." Dinah said cautiously. She didn't want Lauren to also argue with her. Luckily Lauren didn't get angry.

"I don't. But it's always better to protect yourself first." She answered and when Dinahs eyes lit up she immediately regretted what she had said. Since it only gave Dinah even more proof to Camren being real. "I mean like.. She.. Look, she needs to get over me. That's for the best. I was hurt when she acted like that and she yelled at me." Lauren jumped again in defense. The Polynesian girl noticed that Lauren would always somehow jump in defense.

Sighing, Dinah gave up. "Okay you don't want to make it up to Mila?" She tried one last time. To her surprise, the older girl nodded. "I do.." She whispered softly, almost as if she didn't want Dinah to hear her. "Let's go talk then." And before Lauren could protest, she was already being dragged towards Camila. Who was talking to Taylor.

"Taylor! We're leaving, they need to talk." Was all Dinah said before releasing Lauren from her grip and grabbing Taylor with her. Who without complaining, walked with Dinah towards a bench. Leaving the two girls alone to talk.

"So, Lauren first off I want to say I am not in love with you and although you may think that it is not true.. I just want you to know that I don't like fighting with you and I want us to be like we used too.." Camila said nervously. She looked at the green eyed beauty and saw this unreadable expression on her face. She hated it when she didn't know what the other girl was feeling. Lauren nodded. "Let's just forget all that happened and be fun together again." She replied, smiling at the brunette. "So.. No more ignoring and all that stuff?" Camila questioned a little uncertainty layed in her voice.

Lauren nodded. "Yes." She confirmed simply. "Now let's hug." She suggested and before Camila could answer she had already wrapped her in her arms. Camila quickly reciprocated the hug as she wrapped her arms around the dark haired girl as well. They hugged and for a moment it was like they forgot where they were. Lauren closed her eyes as she relaxed. She knew this was going against every plan of wanting to get Camila to hate her. But it would be better if everything went back to normal. Before they both liked eachother. She knew that if she would continue to argue and avoid the other girl, it would only make things worse. It would be better to let Camila know she didn't like her and then start of as just stepsisters again.

They both realized they were hugging a bit too long for it to be a friendly hug and quickly let go of eachother. "We good now?" Lauren asked looking at Camila unsure. Camila smiled. "Sure."

At that Taylor and Dinah came walking back. "Yes! You two made up!" They both shouted in excitement. This was good.

------

Weeks went by and Lauren and Camila were in good terms. If they would see eachother they would hug. Always talking to one other. Joking and laughing, subtle touches, glancing, staring longingly, trying to impress eachother. Sometimes it seemed more than just.. normal stepsisters. Lauren had told herself not to let things slip out or act suspicious but sometimes it just happened. She would again make a comment that would cause everyone to see the truth.

Clara was getting better and better. Alejandro was still very busy working but he always made sure to call his daughter before he went to sleep. Letting his princess know, she was always on his mind. Camila didn't really seem so upset. She was happy her father at least tried. Her mother.. was still pretty much the same story.

They were now at Clara's house as Lauren was preparing dinner. Clara was gone to get something they had forgot, from the store with Alejandro. Camila was playing in the living room with Chris.. and Dinah had said she would arrive soon.

Lauren walked into the living room and smiled at the sight of them playing together. Her two favorite people. She felt her heart warm at the sight. She stood in the doorway just watching them. How she wished one day she would come home from work and walk in on this. She looked at Camila's new bow and although she had already complimented the girl on it, she couldn't help but want to do it again and again just to see how happy Camila was. She would always compliment the girl on everything she wore new or just her appearance. She found Camila beautiful, there was no doubt about it. Yeah, she hadn't done it for a while now, since she wanted to 'distance herself' but now that they were good again she had done it. And without realizing she said something out loud.

"Thank you, Lo.." Camila beamed. "But you told me that already."

"I know.. but you look really pretty okay?" She said making the younger girl blush. Again she got this weird feeling in her stomach. Butterflies perhaps?

"Come smell how good my food is." She said full of herself. Camila rolled her eyes. "Okay miss 'I make the best spaghetti' ever." She mocked Lauren. Chris wasn't really paying attention since something on tv grabbed his attention. Camila stood up and walked to the kitchen with Lauren.

She had to admit it smelled good but she wanted to mess with Lauren. "Mmm.." She shrugged. "It's okay I guess." She had to surpress a smile when Lauren frowned. "Okay?" When she noticed Camila hiding a smile she suddenly understood the girl was just messing with her. "Oh really?" She stepped closer to the brunette.

"Yeah it will probably taste like crap.." Camila said casually while looking Lauren straight in the eyes. Lauren raised an eyebrow at the girl as she started to tickle her. "Lauren stop! No no! I'm super sensitive.. I can't! Aah!" She started to squirm and laugh. Lauren could hear this forever.

Unknowingly Lauren was pressing her against the kitchen counter and suddenly their faces were inches apart. When they realized, they both stopped laughing and stared in each others eyes. Camila noticed the how the older girl would look down at her lips and back up to her eyes. She knew exactly what that meant. But didn't Lauren say she didn't like her? Then why was she standing so close and looking at her lips. Why didn't she move away? Why did it seem like she was fighting an inner battle? She felt so much tension. Lauren pondered wether she should just lean in and kiss the girl or if she should just pretend nothing happened. Her decision was made easily, when Dinah ringed the doorbell.

They suddenly let eachother go as Camila went to open the door. Lauren still stood in the kitchen. She knew this was going to far. First, her thought when she saw her and Chris playing, then the whole complimenting her and then the almost kiss incident. No. She couldn't be civil with Camila. Because no matter how hard she tried to be normal with her. She couldn't do that without wanting to be with her in a relationship. She heard Dinah come in and snapped out of it.

"Lauren! Mmm.. Smells good!" She said taking in the scent. Lauren smiled. "Hope you will like it Dinah, it's almost ready."

Soon, Clara and Alejandro arrived as well and they were all eating. Enjoying their meal. Lauren didn't talk much. She would just glance at Camila every now and then. Ofcourse Dinah would notice that and smile to herself. When they finished Lauren went to clean everything and Camila wanted to help.

"No it's okay, I got this." She said her voice monotone while she didn't really make eye contact with Camila. "I want to help." The younger one protested. Lauren shot her a glare. "Really stop." She wasn't sure if she meant something more then just doing the dishes when she said stop. But Camila knew. "Stop? Are you again being like this?" She was frustrated by the older girls behavior. "I'm not being like anything. Why you making a big deal out of nothing?" Lauren spat back.

Camila furrowed her eyebrows together as she looked at Lauren. She couldn't believe how quickly this woman would change. "I don't know why you always change moods so quick?"

"I don't. Camila, stop being so delusional I don't like you that way." She said harsher then she intended too. She regretted it instantly when she saw the look on her face. "I never said that!" Camila yelled. Causing Clara and Alejandro to walk into the kitchen. "What's going on girls?" Clara said concerned.

"She is acting all weird." Camila motioned to Lauren. "She is mad that she can't get what she wants." Lauren sassed. Crossing her arms over eachother. "Mila.. I thought you and Lauren had talked and you backed off a little." Clara looked at Camila. She looked at her stepmother in disbelief. "Are you serious? I'm not in love with her!" Camila was beyond angry right now. "Obviously when you act like this, you are." Lauren spat from behind. Camila wanted to turn around and slap her in the face. She was so done with Lauren's games.

"Mila, calm down and go to the living room." Clara spoke. Alejandro just stood there. He wasn't sure what was going on since he didn't know of the whole restaurant incident. Camila turned around to face Lauren again. "You are a sick bitch!"

Lauren's eyes grew wide she hadn't expect Camila to say this. She couldn't show she was faced by it. "I'm not the one crushing on my stepsister!"
Camila's anger grew even more. "Are you sure?! Because sometimes it forms seem like it when you to-" She got cut off by Lauren who was afraid. "Stop! You should get some help because me and mom tried to help you! Apparently you need professional help! Go away and leave me alone!" Lauren had to fight tears from forming in her eyes. She didn't meant to say all this. All she really wanted, was to hug the younger girl and tell her she meant the world to her. That she loved her and they needed to be together.

And when she looked at the face of the girl she was so desperately in love with. She knew enough. She saw the hurt flashed across her face. The look of 'how could you' and she hated herself for it. This was the end of everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 10.5K 34
- " Lets see how long you can play your G⃣A⃣M⃣E⃣"
118K 7K 15
Camila has spent the last few months of her life talking to a girl who she thinks she's falling for. But she has no idea who the girl actually is, or...
1.1M 36.7K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
728K 23.1K 53
"What the hell? You blasted a poor man just trying to get some dinner!" He shouted. "It looked like you were going to eat me!" *** Annie Mayfield has...