Trust, Love, and Jealousy a J...

By ChrissyDion

Zorah Reads is a big fan of Jacob Latimore. But how would she react if she met him in person. Somebody will b... More

Surprise!
Happy Birthday Zorah
A New Friend
Party! Pt 1
Party! Pt 2
If Jealousy Could Kill, She'd be Dead Now!
You Make Me Feel Good
Fire Burning
5 Months in the Making
End of the 11th Grade
Save Her!
Graduation
I'm Moving In, He's Moving Out
New Year, New Guy
Sing Into The Camera
BSB
Our Big Break
Single Definition:a) song that is put out before the full album b) No Star
Thanksgiving Day= Best Day or Not
I'll Catch You When You Fall Pt.1
I'll Catch You When You Fall Pt.2
Nobody Like You
On One Knee
Face To Face With The Enemy
This Is Our Moment
The Storm Is Over

Birthday in Miami, Birthdays in Atlanta, or is it Just Death Day?

1.7K 30 4
By ChrissyDion

Zorah's POV

It's June 7, 2014; also known as my birthday. I'm laying on my beach towel touching the warm sand. I look at the ocean through my black Ray-Band sunglasses. The water glistening, the warm air around me, the cool breeze blowing through. The sun shown with a few clouds in the sky. I watch as Jacob comes out the water. He jogs against the sand water dripping from his chest. He looked so fine. I could just...

“What are you thinking about Zorah?” asked Jacob snapping me out of me thoughts.

“You,” I say smiling.

“Aww. Come here baby.” he bends down beside me and wraps me in a hug. He then gently touches my chin and moves my head to his face. He smiles and bits his lip. He slowly leans in and kisses my lips. Oh my gosh this boy's a hypnotist I swear! I kiss him back and it seems like everything in the world had disappeared and the it was just the two of us together.

Snap! Snap!

I break out of the kiss and look around. I spot people with cameras hiding in bushes.

“Jacob the paparazzi's here,” I calmly say. He looks in my direction. I look at him and his eyes were big.

“Here grab the towels and I'll get our bags. When I say go run,” he says.

Snap! Snap! Snap!

“One...two...three...go!” he yelled.

I grab the towels and start to run to his car. He follows behind me with our bags on his shoulders. I open the trunk and we put everything in it. He closes it and we hop into the front seats of the car. We shut the door. Jacob puts his keys in the ignition and puts the car in drive. He pulls off and drives a little bit above the speed limit----not a lot---- and drives to our hotel. This has been the fifth time paparazzi has showed up this year. They've been trying to get in Jacob's personal life for a while now. They never got pictures of us kissing but now they do.

-----

Once we make it to our hotel room we drop our stuff on the floor.

“How the heck did they know we were here?” asked Jacob.

“Who knows they're everywhere,” I say. “I mean think about it. The probably followed us down here.”

“Sorry but that can't be. Somebody had to tell. I just wanted you to have a good time without any paparazzi showing up.”

“Jacob don't worry about it. You brought me to Miami. What more could I ask for. Having those pictures taken means you actually cared and lets your fans know that you're taken. Lord knows I'm glad they'll know.” I put my hand on his shoulder. “Jacob I love you no matter what happens.”

“I love you two Zorah. Happy Birthday baby.” He gives me a passionate kiss and outs his hands on my waist. I put my arms around his neck. I love him so much. This has been the best birthday ever!

----

After a week of being in Miami it was time to go. When we made it back to Atlanta I got a call from Princeton that Kimoni was going into labor. Me and Jacob got in my car and rushed to the hospital Princeton gave me directions to. Once we made it I ran into the hospital and to the front desk.

“I need to know where Kimoni Gonzales is,” I say out of breath to the front desk nurse. The nurse types away on the computer then looks at me.

“She's in room 123,” she says. I nod my head as a thank you. Jacob and I followed the signs to the room. Once we made it to the room I already heard screaming. I knock on the door and slowly walk in.

I move the curtain that was in my way and saw a small Asian woman, Princeton, and Kimoni(of course) in the room. I see that Kimoni was exposed and covered Jacobs eyes and mine.

“Seriously girl!” I yell.

“Well hello to you too!” Kimoni yelled through her teeth.

“Sorry. Didn't mean to be rude. How ya' feelin'?”

“Horrible! I'm in horrible....” she gives a painful scream. I uncover my eyes and pull Jacob towards the couch in the room I made sure I kept his eyes covered. I watch as the doctor tells her to push. She pushes hard and I see the doctor holding on to a little white head. A nurse comes to her aid and carries the baby to a warmer. I'm surprised I didn't notice her.

“AHHH!” yelled Kimoni again.

“Ok. On the count of three you're going to push as hard as you can. Keep pushing until I tell you to stop. Take quick breaks and keep at.” said the doctor.

Kimoni pushes as hard as she could. As she was pushing all of us were rooting for her to go. As far as I counted she had pushed at least five times before the last baby came out. The nurse from before grabbed it and set it on a warmer as well. The doctor then does something to remove the after-birth and then cleans Kimoni up.

“Congratulations on your newborn twins Kimoni,” said the doctor removing her gloves and other things.

We hear weeping coming from Kimoni.

“What's wrong baby?” asked Princeton caressing her cheek.

“I can't believe I gave birth to two babies,” she said crying.

“Aww sweetie. You didn't give birth to two babies. You gave life to our babies, Hannah Michelle Perez and Braylin De'shay Perez.”

She cries more but we all knew it was from happiness.

-----

Kimoni's POV

“You're so precious Hannah,” I say cradling her in my arms. She cracked a smile showing off her dimples. She got those from me. “Princeton she smiled.” I said.

All got was him snoring in the chair beside me. Braylin was almost falling out of his hands. I get up slowly and gently place Hannah in her crib. I get off my bed and pick up Braylin without waking Prince. I rock him a little bit and place him in his crib. I look at my little babies and after a few minutes they slowly fall asleep. I decide to catch some sleep as well.

As I sleep I have this horrific dream. This dream scared me more than anything.

Dream:

I'm in Zorah's car going to my new house. After the babies were born my mom had my little sister Tanya--- (This was true. My mom went into labor the next day as the twins.)---my dad told us the house was finished. We pull up in my driveway and I get out to get the twins in the house. Zorah comes beside me and helps me get them out. Then all of a sudden a black Mercedes pulls up fast to my house. They stop the car. On the driver side somebody pulled out a pistol. They pulled the trigger and various shots were fired.

------

I wake up in a cold sweat and a scream. My babies start crying and Princeton wakes up. I gently grab Hannah and rock her a little to make her go back to sleep. Princeton gently grabs Braylin and rocks him to sleep as well. A few minutes later a nurse runs in.

“What's wrong?” she asks looking at me.

“I had a nightmare that's all,” I tell her.

“Ok. Sorry for interrupting you. It's just we had a woman earlier come in the hospital and raid every room.” she starts to walk out the door but I stop her. “What is it ma'am?”

“What did this woman look like?”

“Oh she had purple hair, brown eyes, and dimples. She looked really pretty but her personality was off to me.”

“What exactly did she do?”

“She kicked down some doors, knocked a doctor out, and caused a scene in the front lobby while speaking in Latin when we tried to get her out. Is that all?”

“Yeah it is. Thank you.”

“No problem.”

The nurse walks out the room. I look at Princeton and gave him a worried look.

“I think Babydoll is after me,” I say panicking.

“Shh,” said Princeton holding his pointer fingers to his lips. “Don't wake up the twins. Now look I believe she's looking for us. Just calm down ok?”

“Ok.”

“Look the twins are sleeping now. So just calm down and go back to sleep.” I nod my head and put Hannah back in her baby be. Princeton does the same with Braylin and then gets in the hospital bed with me. I snuggle up to his chest and slowly drift of into a calm sleep in his arms.

Princeton’s POV~1 weeks later

I'm in my car driving my twins, Kimoni, and I to Kimoni's rebuilt house. I also have Zorah and Jacob in the car cooing over my babies. After about ten minutes I pull up into the driveway. Kimoni and Zorah get out and carry the twins out the car. Then me and Princeton get out. The girls sit the baby carriers on the concrete. We talk for a little while until this black Mercedes quickly pulls up to the house. It makes a hard stop. We all look over to the car. The driver rolls down the window. The pull out a pistol. It was aimed directly at Kimoni. Oh no! It must be...

Kimoni's POV

The gun was pointing straight at me. I gulped hard and looked at my babies. I prayed to God nothing would happen to them. I look at the driver window but couldn't see them. They had on a hoodie and sunglasses. Their finger slowly reaches the trigger. Everything went into slow motion. I shut my eyes while preparing for impact.

“This is like my dream,” I though to myself.

Soon I hear the gun fire. I could hear multiple shots. Then I heard the screeching of tires going off into the distance. I open my eyes and start to feel my body. I was fine. I looked all around me to see the boys looking down at something in awe. I look at where they're looking. I started feeling dizzy. My stomach felt like it was about to blow. The world was spinning around like crazy.

“Don't just stand there! Call nine, one, one!” I yelled at the boys.

This day has just been horrible.

A/N: So there you have it. Who was shot? Who fired the gun? What will happen next? Well you're just going to have to wait until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 2K 22
Mindless Behavior Love Story ❤
30.7K 710 24
WARNING This is the first book I've ever written. I'm sorry if you think it's terrible. [Completed] Hey my name is Y/N (your name). I have a twin br...
327K 9.6K 52
YN (Your Name) is an upcoming artist and is known around the country. It's her first tour and her tour mates include the very own Mindless Behavior...
19.5K 693 36
Meet Emily Hayes. Pretty, kind of popular - and totally smitten by Jake. Meet Jake Williams. Badass, captain of the football team- and he barely ackn...