You And Me

Від paperandpen444

"Oh, love, you're going to drop him!" Noah teases as I carry my new puppy from the kitchen. "Shut up." I laug... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 2

2.5K 87 2
Від paperandpen444

Noah pulls my chair out for me to sit down at the table and then sits next to me.

"Were you surprised?" he grins.

I nod.

"Yes." I smile. He wipes away stray tears.

"Kiss me." he says. I lean in and give him a kiss. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." I kiss him again.

The waiter comes over and gets everyone's drink orders.

She skips Noah and I and comes back with our wines and everyone else's drinks.

She gets everyones food orders.

"Aren't you going to get theirs?" Mrs. Ross asks.

"Oh." the waitress asks. "I already know what they get." she smiles. She walks away.

"You guys come here that much?" Dad asks me.

"Uh, yeah." I laugh.

"Every Friday." Noah kisses my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smile.

Everyone is buzzing with excitement. I sip my wine.

"Hey." Noah taps my cheek. I look at him. "When do you want to get married?"

I frown. "I don't know."

"I want to get married in fall." he says. "Before the snow, but so we can get married with trees and fall leaves on the ground and we can have a big campfire. It's going to be so damn perfect, my love, so, so perfect. What do you think of that?" he whispers, leaning closer so his lips are inches from mine.

"I love that." I whisper. "Kiss me."

He leans in and kisses me.

"I love you." he whispers against my lips, pulling back enough to look in my eyes without getting cross-eyed.

"I love you too." I wind both of my hands through his and lean in to kiss him.

He kisses me back. I pull away.

"I could kiss you all night." he whispers.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too. Now tell me, love, do you like the ring? We can pick out another one if you don't."

I look down at the ring on my finger. It looks like it belongs there. It's perfect. It's nice is simple, but I love it. It's an oval stone with tiny diamonds around it, and tiny diamonds around the band.

"Yes. It's perfect, lovebug, I love it." I whisper.

"Great. I love you too."

Our faces are still inches apart and we're just whispering to one another.

"My, my, my, you are so very beautiful, my lady." he kisses my left hand. I kiss him.
"I love you, my handsome man. I love you so much."

He grins. "I have a gift for you at home. Want to have a sleepover tonight?"

I hum, excited, and nod.

"Yes. Please."

He grins, kissing me again.
"Are you excited for your susprise?"

"I have a question." I mumble, ignoring his.

"Ask." he whispers, reaching down, he grabs my chair and pulls me closer to him.

I cup my hands around my mouth so nobody can read my lips.
"Is it your penis?"

He starts laughing. I start to giggle. He laughs so hard that he starts crying.

"No!" he gasps. "Do you want it to be?"

"Well, I mean, yes."

"Well then that's your third surprise."

I smile, satisfied. "Good. I love you."

"I love you too." he wipes his tears away.

"We need to stop by my house so I can get your surprise."

"Okay." he whispers. He kisses me again.

<><>

We all told our family to spend the holiday somewhere else.

We wanted to be alone. They're not stupid. They knew we were going to be doing sexual things. I stopped home and got me stuff and when I got to Noah's house, he was waiting on the porch. He pulls me into a tight hug and kisses me. I kiss him back, and then he pulls me inside.

A little black, brown, and white puppy comes running up to me.

I gasp.

"Oh my gosh!" I crouch down and pick him up.

"He's yours." Noah says.

I look up at him.
"Really?" I whisper.
"Yeah."

I stand up, petting the puppy. He's so cute.

"He's a Saint Bernard. He's going to get huge." Noah warns.
"I don't care." I mumble. "He's perfect, baby. I'm naming him Ace."

Noah grins.

We play with him for a long time. It's late and I'm tired. It's past midnight already. After a bit, I put the puppy to bed and follow Noah to his room.

"One more." he says. He pulls a necklace out of his top drawer.

"It matches." I whisper. He smiles.

"I know. I bought them together. I'm going to put it right here." he puts it on the side table.

"Okay, I got you this. It's not as nice as what you've got me." I whisper. I hand him the bag.

He's been wanting a new Macbook for work because his keeps breaking on him and he keeps getting it fixed.

He pulls it out.

"Love, these are expensive."

I shrug.

"Oh, thank you baby." he hugs me.

"Oh, and I got this."

I hand him a necklace box.

He takes it and opens it. It's a dog tag locket. When he opens it, there's a photo of the two of us on the left, but the right is empty.
"It's empty for when we start our family." I whisper. I put a piece of paper on the empty spot and wrote reserved there.

He sets everything on the floor and pulls me on top of him, kissing me. "I love you." he mumbles against my lips.

"I love you too." I whisper.

I can tell by how he's kissing me that it's time for my third gift. His dick.

He's perfect. I like when he eats me out and fingers me, but my favorite thing ever is sucking his dick. I'm still a virgin. I've never had sex with him, but still. He keeps the light on. He likes the lights on during sex sometimes because he loves seeing me. He pulls away for a moment to make sure the blinds are shut, and then starts kissing me again. His lips start to trail down to my neck. I let out a soft moan because I love when he kisses my neck. He moves on top of me, his fingers moving under my dress. I feel his fingers run over my clit through my panties.

"Christ." he pulls away. "We've hardly been kissing for two minutes an you're already soaked."

I feel my cheeks heating up and I pull his lips back to my neck. He pulls me up slightly and pulls my dress off and over my head in one quick movement. His lips move down to my breasts. He unclasps it an throws it somewhere. His mouth closes over my nipple and he licks and sucks on them, and nipples slightly. I moan. His right hand moves down and he starts to rub my clit through my panties. I'm so fucking ready. My hips start to move with the motion of his fingers. He unbuttons his slacks. I sit up and help him pull them down, breathing hard. My lips skate across his shoulder to his neck as I pull down his slacks. I unbutton his shirt and pull it off of him. He starts sucking on my neck. I moan. His left hand massages my breasts and his right hand moves down to my heated core. He starts rubbing me through my lacy thong. I'm in his lap now. He lays me down and and grins his hard cock against my clit through his boxers. I moan. I want him inside me so fucking bad. His mouth moves back to my breasts.

His fingers part my panties and he starts to rub my clit.

"Baby, please." I whine. He pulls my panties down, and then his boxers. I run my hands up and down his chest. I sit up to take his cock in my mouth, but he shakes his head and pushes me back down.

I watch as he slowly positions himself towards my core. For a second I think hes going to go in, but he rubs his tip against my clit, running his hand up and down his shaft as he does so.

I moan, clutching the comforters. I feel myself starting to heat up. He groans and I feel his cum squirt against my. I moan loudly as I hit my climax.

He pulls back and crushes his lips against mine, and then kisses his way down.

I moan as he licks, not only my orgasm off of me, but his, too. He slowly slips his fingers inside, but I squirm away from him and squish him down.

He pushes me down again, but I sit up, stubborn.

"I was to suck your dick."

"I want to lick your clit." he says, just as stubborn.

"You already did." I whine.

I see his eyes move down to the engagement ring.

He lays down.

I grin and kiss him, hard, hovering above him. I can feel his hard cock against my thigh as I kiss him. I make my way down to his cock. Excited, I take him in my hand and give his shaft a gentle squeeze, and then I lick his underside. He watches me as I take him in my mouth. I love his dick so fucking much.

"Annabelle." He mumbles as I bob my head against his stick. "I don't want this."

I pull back.

"I want you." he mumbles.

"I'm right here." I whisper.

"No, I mean...I want you..."

"You mean...you want to go all the way?"

He nods.

I take a deep breath.

"I do too baby, but we made an agreement years ago. We're going to stick to it."

He shuts his eyes for a moment. "I know." he whispers. "Just...every time we do this, my want for you gets stronger and stronger. I want you so bad. I just...I mean, we're getting married. Why wait?"

"Because then we can have something new for our wedding night."

"But I'll already have something new. I'll have a wife."

I take a deep breath.

"No." I say. "You and I both know we're going to regret it. We're waiting."

He nods. "Okay."

I lean up and give him a long, hard kiss.

"Now, where were we..."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

118K 2.8K 17
"Ace...you need to let it go. I knew you were hiding something from me. When your happy, I can still see a look of guilt. You're ashamed of your acti...
Bound To Break Від Patty Mert

Жіночі романи

12.8K 375 33
"Do you like it?" Noah says as his lips find my neck again,teeth pulling at the flesh of my neck,tongue sucking at my skin "Come on Skyler,I know you...
65.5K 281 13
warning: MATURE CONTENT "Sugar" Check "Toothpaste" Check "Books" Check . . . . . . . . "A packet of rice" Check "Fine. So we have bought everything...
Touching Shadows Від Bron

Романтика

712 50 41
At 24 years old, Audrey is slowly achieving her dreams. A teacher, working in a challenging, rough-around-the-edges high school, every day is differ...