Contest entries

Autorstwa Tyler_Elm

A collection of my writing contest entries. Więcej

Supernatural pt. 1
Supernatural pt. 2
Supernatural pt. 3
Supernatural pt. 5
Supernatural pt. 6
Supernatural pt. 7
Supernatural pt. 8
Supernatural pt. 9
Supernatural pt. 10
The 12th kiss one shot contest
Humor short story
Dialogue for NationalReader
The best band class
The jerk no one wants to deal with

Supernatural pt. 4

15 0 0
Autorstwa Tyler_Elm

"Wake up, Sammy!" Dean's voice penetrated my sleep. "It's 6:30 all ready."

"Dean, it's summer, this is a quiet family town, and no one will be up until at least 8 o'clock." I groaned and fell over, my hair gathering in knots. Suddenly I lifted my head in fear.

"Dean, please tell me you pack the hair brush!" I exclaimed. If he didn't I would be screwed! Not only did I kind of break the world, but if I didn't have the brush, I would be trying to fix it with bad hair! Then all Dean would ever talk about would be moose with bad hair days and junk like that to make me feel bad!

"It's right here, you paranoid son of-"

Whoosh! We both turned to the sound of angel wings. Collapsing to the ground in our over priced pompous hotel was Castiel, all bloody and faint! 

"Cas!" Dean barked. "Cas, are you okay? What happened?"

"Rowena cast a spell on me that forced me to attack Crowley," he told us in his unnaturally deep voice. "Both Crowley and I were lucky it wore off. I nearly killed him, and he nearly killed me back, as you can see." He gestured to his torn coat and Dean grabbed his arm to help the angel to his feet. 

"Where have you two been?" Cas asked.

"We've been bouncing around, trying to get the jump on the Darkness," Dean explained after hurriedly getting Cas a space to sit on. 

"The Darkness?" Cas looked at me with his eyes questioning. 

"Well, the spell worked, Dean is free of the Mark, but by getting rid of it, we released the Darkness, which is what the universe was before God and the Archangels drove it out." Cas stared at me. 

"So what we did was for nothing?"

"No, we did free Dean, but we also doomed the entire world."  

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

72K 154 11
Just a horny girl with a normal life 🙄
184K 1K 190
Mature content
20.7K 1.6K 40
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
161K 8.2K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...