I Finally Found You (A Katy P...

Por DnllDevonne

This Is A Fan Fiction Wherein A Girl Is Trying To Find Her Mom In Such A Young Age. She Loves Katy Perry. But... Más

Chapter 2: The Shocking Revelation (EDITED)
Chapter 3: One On One
Chapter 4: The Shocking Attack
Chapter 5: A Shocking And Funny Moment
Chapter 6: Sickness
Chapter 7: The Scene
Chapter 8: The Accident
Chapter 9: Unexpected
Author's Note :))
Chapter 10: Forgotten Memory
Chapter 11: Concert Trouble!?
Chapter 12: All Eyes On Me
Chapter 13: We Are Getting Back Together!
Chapter 14: Diary,Fever And SLEEPING PILLS!
Chapter 15: Amazing Cook!
Author's Note
Chapter 16: BEST DAY EVEEEERR! Well,Sort Of ...
Twitter Account! =")
Chapter 17: Bestfriends Till The End?Don't Think So.
Chapter 18: Making Her Happy
Chapter 19: Cancelled
Chapter 20: Filler Chapter
Chapter 21: Birthday Surprise!
Author's Note (Again)
Chapter 22: Its Christmas Time !
Sorry.
Chapter 23: Telling Him
Chapter 24: The Arguement
Chapter 25: He's a dickhead
Authors Note (important)
Chapter 26: Just Wait
Chapter 27: Shouldn't Come Back

Chapter 1: The Unexpected Somebody (EDITED)

6.7K 46 0
Por DnllDevonne

  This Chapter Is Dedicated To @notanotherkatycat ! Love Youuuu ! ♥

 [Kaitelyn's POV]

I’m Here In My Room, Scrolling To My Twitter Using My Laptop. I Don’t Have My Phone Yet, So Yeah It’s Just Me And My Laptop For Now. Im Always Listening To Katy Perry. I’m Really Addicted, No Obsessed, No Dedicated, No Crazy. Well, You Can Classify Me All Of The Above. Wait, Have I Introduced Myself? No? Oh How Rude Of Me.

I’m Kaitelyn Elizabeth Perry Hudson.Yeah I Know, I Know. I Have The Same Last Name With Katy. But, But We’re Not Related.Well, Maybe In The Last Name But Yeah. I’m Seven Years Old. I Have A Dirty-Blonde Hair Color, My Hair Is Long And Curly At The Bottom. I Am Currently Living With My Aunt Here In Santa Barbara California.She Said That My Mom Was Her Relative. But I Didn’t Care. As Long As I Have My Aunt, I’m Ok. But  I Really Want To Meet My Mom. Who Knows? I Might Meet Her Someday But I Can’t Wait For That Day. I Can’t Wait To Hug Her Really Tight And Kiss Her So Much!

Okay. Enough With That. I Think I Introduced Myself Really Well. Now I’m Scrolling To Katy Perry’s Site And looking At Her Tour Dates. ([A/N] It’s the California Dreams Tour.) And I Saw Santa Barbara California ! OH MY GOD! I Have To Tell This To My Aunt ! So I Quickly Ran Downstairs And Said It To My Aunt. She Didnt Agree To It. Because She Doesnt Afford The Tickets. I Understand It Though, We're Not That Rich. Besides, I Can Watch Videos Of Her Performing On Youtube.

Minutes Passed, I Was Still Standing Infront Of My Aunt. So I Decided To Go On For A Walk To My Favorite Park.

I Was In My Favorite Spot In The Park. In The Swings. This Is Where My Mom And I Last Saw Each Other. I Was 2 When She Left Me With My Aunt. My Aunt Told Me That, So That Is It.

I Didnt Know That I Was Already Crying.It Was Already Dark So I Started To Head Home.

As I Walk Inside The House, I Heard My Aunt Talking To Someone In The Kitchen.

And I Couldnt Believe What I Have Just Saw In My Kitchen.

IT WAS.

[A/N]

Guys ! Here's The Edited Chapter! I Really Changed It Alot! So Yeah . Im Going To Edit The Next Chapter! So Yeah! Hope You Like The Edited Chapter!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

39.1K 1.4K 60
Lauren, a sad 16 year old has been alone for many years. Hurt by the only one she had left. Was she finally out of his grasp? Will Hayden fall for hi...
14.7K 552 37
A young girl named Anna, is just turning 17 when she finds out that everything she ever knew about herself, and her past is not what it seems to be...
767 1 26
A Niall Horan Fanfiction Meet Niallian Anderson a 19 year old girl. Who never thought she was pretty, but when she comes in contact with someone spec...
653 85 35
{COMPLETED} A 13 year old girl who thought she was useless learns she is a lot more important than she thought she was and goes through adventures no...